After effects on Mauli!!!! - Page 5

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by _Nightmare_

LMAO 😆😆. If there are 100s of people watching it for mooli the great 

Baki baatein baad mein first of all it's not MOOLI it's MAULI!!
Whatever . I want her to give a nice kick on her dear husband's sorry ass and throw him out of his house .  
Even I want to see what will happen when Mauli gets to know about the affair...
I just want makers to please not justify this whole EMA in the name of true love and game of the destiny as for God even Mauli is as precious as Kunal and Nandini.
And in real lifesome people even suicide...😭
Originally posted by amortentia15

true!! poor Mauli for having blindly  trusted two backstabbing ungrateful people...But you think she will go to the himalayas leave everything and take sanyas? Do you think that is what should happen to a loving loyal faithful human being who had the guts to take on someone as vicious and malicious as Rajdeep...?
I have to respectfully disagree...
I think she should show her husband and her best friend the mirror as to who they really are and then leave the toxic environment and the two toxic people to fend for themselves, make a successful career and fall in love again with a deserving man and atleast try to choose her friends carefully this time...As a woman that is how I feel Mauli should react...

Tell that to TM who came up with stuff like depression blah blah n was referring her like some abla Naari
Originally posted by sweet_tania

It's better to go on himalayas than taking shelter at someone's place and doing backstabbing anyways  Mouli is financially independent woman who can help herself  and not dependent on husband for money or shelter unlike cry baby female lead.

Self dependent people are far better than those fake people who portray to be strong in front of world but only get strength after getting someone's enough support otherwise that same strong people choose to live as husband's slave for so many years.

Himalaya is best option for those people who don't have shelter to go, financially dependent and most importantly also have some guts to leave cruel husband than being husband's slave for many years.

Yes She must leave her cruel husband and find someone else for her bcoz uska miyan toh gaya ab emotions mein
Originally posted by Arnav90

Yes She must leave her cruel husband and find someone else for her bcoz uska miyan toh gaya ab emotions mein

Context of cruel husband = Rajdeep ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by arshi_asya

Since most of us watching this show for Mauli. So, I want to make a post on what will be effects of this whole KuNan thing on Mauli's personality & Mauli herself in the long range.
1. Heartbroken- Well, this is inevitable considering, Mauli loved both Kunal & Nandini more than  herself. Stood for them, works for them & what not.

2. Trust Issues- Mauli will never be able to trust anyone with that much zeal and faith after this. Two most important people in her life back stabbed her so terribly &  none of them had the audacity to be honest with her. She will find it impossible to give another chance at marriage or love because she had the best thing in her marriage and even that failed. This would make her guilty of not listening to her mother. She will feel guilty of having helped her best friend when she needed her the most. She will find it impossible to even have second chance at friendship too.

3. Skepticism & Judgmental- Mauli would become skeptic about everything. She won't  be able to see things clearly with personal experience clouding her judgement & decisions. She might turn out to be judgmental at times. Even if Mauli decides to give second chances, she will be judgmental & skeptic that would  make things more difficult for  her.

4. Bitter- High chances are that Mauli will become bitter  towards certain things in her life. She would no longer be that pure soul who could see whiteness in everything.

5. Inferiority complex- She might even feel lacking as her husband chose another woman over her even when she provided him with everything. That will be a blow to her confidence & self-satisfaction she had till date.

6. Depression- She might enter into this phase too. It's not very uncommon as well.

And Mauli is most likely to suffer all of this together of rest of her lives with this one betrayal. Even though she is strong & independent, she isn't devoid of human emotions & human coping mechanisms & psychology that is shaped by certain incidents.

Most of the cheated wives have never re-married or took too long to gather courage to get married. Many of them found battling themselves with depression. Overall, they couldn't be the  same person again. And there are numerous examples- 
1. Amrita Singh- never re-married.
2. Jennifer Aniston- Took 10 years to marry again & didn't work out.
3. Jennifer Winget
4. Suzzane Roshan
5. Deepika Padukone- Went to depression & still commitment phobic. Even though she wasn't married & set to marry her love.
6. Daljeet Kaur- Never remarried.
7. Arjun Kapoor's mother.
8. And the list goes on. (Amitabh Bachchan is the only exception to have it sorted after that fiasco with Rekha)
However, infidel partners in these could move on with new partners very easily leaving behind cheated partners (men & women both) to dwell in their pain & trust issues.

It's a different thing to divorce on mutual note which happens too but a completely different to get divorced because you have been cheated upon. The whole cheating part is a major blow to one's individuality, be it a man or a woman.
Every point you made is absolutely true!! it is so terrible what she will go through...That's like a bolt from the blue...and when it happens in real life its devastating to the point that a person feels living is not worth it...But I really feel Mauli should break yes, absolutely and then emerge an even stronger person going her own way and finding happiness...Kunal is her world as she had told Nandini few days back so she will be traumatised but eventually she will sail through if her character is not butchered to justify juzzzbaat...
And juzzbaat takes a tumble off the cliff when Karma comes to bite ass in the real world in such a situation...the sad thing is we wont get to see it in this fictional piece...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnFIqE4FG7Y/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1tbhbj0428kay

EMA is in the air... Kash Mouli apni aakho se apni barbadi dekh leti... Kash wo Kunal or nandini ka ye ghatiya or selfish roop dekh le ...Kash wo dekhe ki jis dost ko wo apne sare dukh batati hai wohi dost uske pati ka pyar pakar uski baho mai jhoom rai hai . Worst character ever in the history of television... Vamps to bahot dekhe par nandini tumsa koi nai . I hope karma hits them back. 😡Edited by sweet_tania - 5 years ago
Originally posted by sweet_tania

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnFIqE4FG7Y/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1tbhbj0428kay

EMA is in the air... Kash Mouli apni aakho se apni barbadi dekh leti... Kash wo Kunal or nandini ka ye ghatiya or selfish roop dekh le ...Kash wo dekhe ki jis dost ko wo apne sare dukh batati hai wohi dost uske pati ka pyar pakar uski baho mai jhoom rai hai . Worst character ever in the history of television... Vamps to bahot dekhe par nandini tumsa koi nai . I hope karma hits them back. 😡
Pink bubblegum kyun bana hai ye
I tried so many times to think from Nandini's side. Because she has been through a rough marriage and facing a horrible husband she has seen what Kunal is and admiration happened which eventually turned into love(for her). So may be we can understand her. Other side I see a victim, herself being cheated and having felt what it is to see other woman with her husband. Then why is not able to understand the pain she will be giving mouli.
That friend who fought for her gave her shelter and most important, moral support during the hardest time of her life. Tell me who in this age lets a friend stay in house instead of showing a hostel to stay. And then she goes on to betray that one friend when even family isn't there for her.
The more I think of what mouli will go through the more angry I get on Nandini.
But one good thing will happen in all this too mouli will know what kind of person her dear husband is and how a trusted friend destroyed her home.
Mouli wont be negative but she will definitely leave them and live her life but can't say she can trust with any relationship again.
Just wanted to make a suggestion for makers, do show the life of mouli after revelation. At least a glimpse of her happy face when she gets over this toxic past and then you can have all the time to show these two star crossed lovers destined to be together by god but because of his cruelty separated them. And because trps depend on these two pious souls hugs and feelings. keep repeating the scenes of Nandini tripping and shivering while Kunal runs and falls to save the innocent girl who can't even stand on her own and needs a man even to breath walk and talk. And the two can cook together and dance in rain having eye locks while god smiles proudly from the skies and throws flower petals every time they exchange lovely dovely looks while Kunal gives a speech on how he feels about their purest relation which god delayed but corrected later seeing their yearning and...
... argh chi yak. Both truely deserve each other.