Chat Clubs

Good Vibes -109 (Strictly Invites Only) - Page 7

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Ginger2010

Is it a coincidence again that our super couple have both chosen roles that are a part of tragic love story - pain, pain and more pain 😕

😉

coincidence seems to be their middle name😆..shaheer is lucky in the sense that his show would be finite...there is no scope in dragging it...and with kasauti EK can drag it for years if she wishes...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purplegrapes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
P's cs .we are used to seeing sha's cs.
Comments in bahasa and the ones by nadia are missing

Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sun29

so kasauti is rehashing the same story ...not surprised...

good morning girls🤗

@ginger...the old version was also the same...they are not together other than a brief time and lots of marriages and another man in her life and so on and the end was ridiculous...

the old one had few moments of romance and stuff but as all EK shows go..it is always high on drama for the sake of trps...

and pooja seems to be playing either parth's sister or sister in law...not komolika...so hina is more or less confirmed...

Sun, Good to have u back on the adda. Hope I have fully recovered. I know u are busy but come online at least once a day.

I am not fond of such drama serials but I will watch KZK for Erica to start with but it will be the story line that will keep me going. How I miss KRPKAB !

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: jaysp

Sun, Good to have u back on the adda. Hope I have fully recovered. I know u are busy but come online at least once a day.

I am not fond of such drama serials but I will watch KZK for Erica to start with but it will be the story line that will keep me going. How I miss KRPKAB !

am much better now jaya..thanks...and even i miss all the fun here...hopefully once thier shows start..we would have loads to discuss...

the old one was good for the first 6-8 months like all EK shows...so let us see...i had no hopes for a good story line given it is a daily ...but happy for erica..that she got her big break here..and for her sake hope the show really does well...

also it does seem a mr.bajaj will make his entry later..EK loves tragic love stories..so she will make it as bittersweet as possible with prerna anurag...hopefully anurag is better sketched this time than last time 
Ginger2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jaysp

Same here- the only reason why I even want to get myself to watch a drama series is Erica but will
Continue only if the story appeals to me

Kuch rang with all its flaws was one of the best shows that I have seen on Indian tv - it was the perfect blend of good story and stellar cast- i also miss it very badly
sangeeta_helios thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
why shaheer wrote latent in his bio on insta
Ria.C thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ekta's post with SRK..read entire caption about her blushing
"Finally he introduces characters of my most loved show n I shoot with him
Does it mean Eri n others are there too?Edited by Ria_Ca - 5 years ago
randommusings thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ria_Ca

Ekta's post with SRK..read entire caption about her blushing
"Finally he introduces characters of my most loved show n I shoot with him
Does it mean Eri n others there there too?

I think SRK will be narrator..so voice only...but I really really want to see E with SRK
Ria.C thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sangeeta_helios

why shaheer wrote latent in his bio on insta

I think he's staying away from sns until his show starts
It's great coz he's CS is crazy..such nasty cmnts about Shanoo..he deleted n blocked but they come back with new ID saying u delete n block for S n R but never deleted n blocked for Eri
randommusings thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Check EK's IS...HK posted meme abt Komolika n she is asking Ek who is Komolika.
Couldn't comprehend wat Ek wrote...