Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NehaKairaFan thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Wahhh it's so soothing to my eyes seeing swarna like that..omg nani ne to swarna ki dho dhala each and every word she said was so true and she reminded swarna that nira is the one who United her son's wah Chalo nani ne kuch to Kiya happy hope kartik ka dead brain ab alive ho Jaye...supa excited for the epi
rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She fainted. ๐Ÿฅณ

I am not even able to digest the sight of her. Edited by rose2015 - 5 years ago
Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: rose2015

She fainted. ๐Ÿฅณ

I am not even able to digest the sight of her.

I cannot stand her

and i cannot believe I am hating on a fictional character to this extent -- what is wrong with me?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Dhinchank

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZRTwQG95jE[/YOUTUBE]

She didn't have a counter-argument to rajshri nani's points, so she conveniently collapsed in the name of panic attacks. Of course she panicked, what with her not having any way to justify her actions. How convenient. 
Edited by sammy17 - 5 years ago
Henriette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sammy17

She didn't have a counter-argument to rajshri nani's points, so she conveniently collapsed in the name of panic attacks. Of course she panicked, what with her not having any way to justify her actions. How convenient. 

@bold: i was thinking the exact same thing... and now with her damn fainting spell everyone is going to conveniently forget about what they were actually talking about... and shes going to get away clean once again

and kartik will get a phone call that the cow fainted, he will go running to her, and then she will start her whole hyperventilating drama like she did at the hospital , to convince him of getting engaged to aashi... if he says yes just to help aashi buy more time to convince her mom imma slap him lol ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Henriette - 5 years ago
Stardust91 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Henriette

@bold: i was thinking the exact same thing... and now with her damn fainting spell everyone is going to conveniently forget about what they were actually talking about... and shes going to get away clean once again

and kartik will get a phone call that the cow fainted, he will go running to her, and then she will start her whole hyperventilating drama like she did at the hospital , to convince him of getting engaged to aashi... if he says yes just to help aashi buy more time to convince her mom imma slap him lol ๐Ÿ˜†

Seriously Ashi is the most insensitive person --- she called him a "free bird" -- which friend does that UNLESS the rishta is so bad that you are happy your friend is free. 

Also, he called her Naira-- does no one see that Naira is embedded not just in his heart but is a part of his soul-- the cow can try 1001 ways to "punish" Naira but Kartik will never forget her 

Which girl in her right mind will marry a guy who is still so in love with someone else even after divorcing them? I want Keerti to be right and Swarna to see what she is doing. 

UGH Kartik is like her puppet -- beta stand up; beta sit down;beta forget Naira; beta marry Ashi' BEETTAAA don't you know I have ma ka dard๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by Stardust91 - 5 years ago
rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hopefully it is not just a faint spell but a fatal stroke.
Henriette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Stardust91

Seriously Ashi is the most insensitive person --- she called him a "free bird" -- which friend does that UNLESS the rishta is so bad that you are happy your friend is free. 

Also, he called her Naira-- does no one see that Naira is embedded not just in his heart but is a part of his soul-- the cow can try 1001 ways to "punish" Naira but Kartik will never forget her 

Which girl in her right mind will marry a guy who is still so in love with someone else even after divorcing them? I want Keerti to be right and Swarna to see what she is doing. 

UGH Kartik is like her puppet -- beta stand up; beta sit down;beta forget Naira; beta marry Ashi' BEETTAAA don't you know I have ma ka dard๐Ÿ˜ก

aashi is just plain stupid... when she walked to him saying that i was like W*F... are the makers trying to show that the people living abroad are insensitive to matters like divorce... i was actually mad lol... and when he called her naira i was waiting for her to say something stupid once again about moving on, naira is a murderer as you referred to her as one a bajillion times

swarna had a flashback of that scene where keerti called her out... but instead of seeing that as a reality swarna sees it as a challenge... she was acting like shes going to somehow erase nairas memories from kartiks brain... stupid cow... i hope the she dies from a stroke when kartik brings naira back home
Stardust91 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Henriette

aashi is just plain stupid... when she walked to him saying that i was like W*F... are the makers trying to show that the people living abroad are insensitive to matters like divorce... i was actually mad lol... and when he called her naira i was waiting for her to say something stupid once again about moving on, naira is a murderer as you referred to her as one a bajillion times

swarna had a flashback of that scene where keerti called her out... but instead of seeing that as a reality swarna sees it as a challenge... she was acting like shes going to somehow erase nairas memories from kartiks brain... stupid cow... i hope the she dies from a stroke when kartik brings naira back home

I know they just make people of indian origin or NRIs seem like heartless creatures and I am like seriously THIS is not real๐Ÿ˜ก

I was just saying that he too has now admitted that all his memories with her are amazing and so why are they where they are as has Naira

Seriously if she had a stroke and was paralysed and the show carried on without her, i'd be like lol good riddance but they probably promised the actress playing MKD a long stint considering she was in Bidaii. Also she and Sachiji came on board when Akshara's character was over so they will keep these two on as part of the ensemble for as long as they can

WHY can't Kittu just think of himself for once --in reality NO ONE will agree to divorce their soulmate because of MKD