Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UmaDevi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Nice teaser and congrats for the new thread...
tammana.m thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice..
waiting for part😊
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I Own You
Part. 15.

Geet kept looking at Maan fearfully he just hug her also kept holding her then after few minutes when he felt her relax he make her drink the water also she kept holding him then after few minutes Maan make her look at him and said her.

M. Now tell me what happen (he can see fear in her eyes but he cupped her face and said her) don't worry no one mean no will hurt you (she said him.

G. I didn't remember much as I was small I went to kitchen saw something white was coming from maa mouth I run towards papa jii but Brij veer jii took me to room and beat her and I call maa but she didn't come, later Vikram veer jii said maa will not come as they send her away also if I tell anyone they will punish me then maa didn't come (Maan hug her to make her relax but then he saw she was asleep so he lay on the bed.

It was evening when Geet woke up she remembered what had happened so she just immediately stand up from the bed to see Maan as she was scare that he is take caring of her but she doing nothing also not take caring of his need which he had told her so she getting fresh and cleaning the room she immediately went out to find him and ask what she had to do. Other side Maan was confused what Geet had told him about her mother also after knowing from munshi jii that Geet mother died because of heart attack he closed his eyes to relax himself but then he went to kitchen to make coffee for him but he was surprised to see Geet over there then he ask her.

M. Geet what are you doing you should be resting (Geet got scared listening to his voice she look at him and said him while lowering her eyes.

G. Jii woh I am fine and have nothing to do so thought to make the dinner (Maan can see her fearful eyes and he nodded his head then went and make coffee for himself. Geet got relax seeing him not angry with her but when she saw him working in kitchen she was surprised also said him) jii do you need something tell me I can make it for you (Maan look at her also smirk listening to her then said her.

geet hui sabse parayi geet maan drashti dhami gurmeet choudhary edits ghsp|tumblr gifs ghsp.tumblr.com

M. I am making black coffee for me and you can also learn that but (he come near her and said her in her ears) you just take care of my special needs (she give him confused look but pull her more near her also when they bodies touch each other and give her kiss on her neck, her heartbeat become high, he smirk at her and said) hope now understand my need (she look at him and then lower her eyes also nodded her head.

Maan smirk at her red face then continue making his coffee also Geet can see how is he making coffee then he left to kitchen but Geet remember what he said as she had take care of his needs at night and she know what he was saying also thinking about that she felt shiver in her body but she continue doing her work thinking about night. Later they both had dinner then Geet wash the dishes with the help of servants then went to her but she was scare to go in room but then she thought.

G. No Geet you have to go as he is good with you so you also had to fulfil his need and what he want also tried to be good so that he doesn't hurt me (thinking of this she went inside the room. Maan who was busy in reading the file when he hear Payal voice and he know who will be that person so without looking above he said her.

Image result for maangeet sad gif

M. Geet lock the door (as he said this Geet felt shiver in her body then she look at him then she know it's time then with shivering hand she lock the door then while taking baby steps she went and stand near him as she come and stand Maan look at her as he look at her she lower her eyes then slowly she unpin her pallu and remove it, then blouse and skirt also inners, Maan smirk seeing her like this but then he said) you forget something (Geet look at him but he pull her towards him and he harshly kiss on her lips also he bit her and she moan in pain as due to this blood start to flow and kiss over there on her wound and he left her lips when she unable to breath then he ask her) remember that kiss me after that  (she slowly said him.

G. Jii sorry next time I will take care (Maan smirk at her also Geet was biting her lips as he was touching her then said her.

M. So tell me did you packed your clothes as tomorrow we are leaving (Geet nodded her head in no then he said her) go and pack your things then come and sleep (Geet went to pack her things but she felt uncomfortable doing work like this but she know she had to habitual of this but Maan smirk seeing her doing work like this also he felt happy that what he want he got it. After few minutes Geet finished her work Maan saw this so he said her) now sleep tomorrow we have to leave (Geet nodded her head and slept after that Maan did some work and after that he slept not before pulling her towards him.

Next morning Maan woke up and look at Geet who was sleeping peacefully without any tension he kiss on her forehead and went to get fresh after him Geet get fresh they out where Adi greet them also today not only Maan but also Geet answer him then after breakfast Adi said him.

Ad. Sir we can take leave now and while going you have to final check everything as you have said (Maan nodded his head and said Geet.

M. Geet tell the servants to bring out our all bags also you come fast (Geet then said him.

G. Jii (she left to tell them what to take also check everything as she want to check by mistake she didn't want to leave his anything here so that later he got angry on her.

Friends give feedback 
Thank you...
Edited by T.Peru - 5 years ago
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you friends who like & commented on previous part 
Enjoy the update 
Thank you ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update
maan is surprise when geet told about death of her mother as advocate said that she died due to heart attach 
geet is doing all what maan ask her to do fearing from him 
Vikcutie thumbnail
NYC update geet feared  from maan so much 
snehapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Maan still needs to be soft with this Geet. His care is also scaring her. Waiting to see punishment for culprits.
jssood thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
maan is confused when geet told about her mother death
geet feared maan
UmaDevi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OK... Maan pyaar bhi kar rha hai aur Geet ko dara rahi hai...aur Geet ka koi past hai kya...? B aagey...
cute_misha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update...
Waiting for next part...
Update soon...