Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nefret19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I really wish that Maan could see the love Geet has for him which is clearly showing not only in her eyes but also her actions so far...Its just that Maan is blinded by the past and what he saw...And Geet is scared of his anger and what he might do in that anger...So she is not able to talk things out with him...I am truly hoping that Maan would calm down and think with a clear mind...And be calm with Geet and have a heart to heart conversation so that they can start afresh with a confession & affirmation of their love for each other...I want Maan to trust Geet and her love for him...And for Geet to understand the intensity of his love for her.
janumkrk thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
super update dear... step by step they relationship is improving.

even then maan stopped himself from forcing her. its shows his pure love for her.

continue soon. waiting
ambeern thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Romantic update
Maan is drunk and don't know what he is doing
cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Nice parr
So maan is drunk n didnt know aat he is doing will he fel guilty hope they should  talk n ckear their mu soon n confesse their love 
maherkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb update...maan want to claim her and geet also go on flow...but when light come geet became cousins and back out...seeing that type of reaction maan don't want to continues and leave her...

bhatya1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow this is becoming very hot. Loved it
sumasridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I feel so good in this ff both r like do dil mil rahe hai Magar chupke chupke it really awesome dude even in his anger he left her by her single tear in her eyes this show how much he care n concern now it's time for geet realizaton abt her feeling btn past n present does she loved in past or it just an illusions of love
AYAZU12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hot and passionate update maan is drunk and lost in his emotional turmoil just wants to love geet and claim her as his but geet suddenly felt vulnerable and he got his senses back...loved it continue soon...
Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.