Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Kunan FF - Entangled

Me_Harini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Hey Buddies ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š!!!

Well I am new to this SBRK Forum, I mean I am not new but I am inactive. I regularly go through all posts but I refrain from commenting.

I understand many dont like this bold concept of EMA that is being portrayed on show, but this is a fiction. There is no point in blaming Kunal or Nandini because the concept of the show itself is EMA.

Considering this as a Real life scenario, its wrong to cheat your partner, but at the same time its also considered as cheating your partners when you love or in a relationship with some one else.

Kunal and Nandini are meant for each other according to the plot and EMA is wrong, portray in this manner and Justify the reason for every character including Mauli to show Kunan as a happy couple. I am ready to accept it.

End of the day you dont have control over your heart, Kunal and Nandini are also facing this, they know they are not on right path but their hearts are playing a big game here on which they dont have a control on.

Both of them know their limits and both know importance of Mauli. I want writers to Justify how Mauli's character will be portrayed to show Kunal and Nandini at the end. I want them to show the flaws of EMA before justifying Kunal and Nandini, Writers need to handle this is in a matured way.

However, you need to see this as a fiction and enjoy the on going track instead blaming everything when the concept itself is very clear.

Anyways, I did a lamba bhaashan  I was a bit fed up and the best thing that gives me peace while I am frustrated is Writing. Hence I tried to write something on Kunan๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hope you enjoy reading this fiction. Please consider this as Fiction๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜Š

Not Proofread and Comments are Welcome.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Apologies in advance for Grammatical errors.

Happy Reading.

P.S : The plot and on-going story is same. Kunal and Nandini have developed feelings for each other and they have realized its not Infatuation but its love. The story is about how Kunal and Nandini will end up with each other

Chapter 1 - Scroll Down

Edited by -Ranju- - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Me_Harini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Chapter -1

Kunal's POV

I know I am wrong, I know I am not going on right path but I am helpless. Next to me is my wife whom I proposed during our college days and we were happily married for 5 years but now a days my heart is completely making me take a different route while my mind reminds me that I am choosing  a wrong path, but I have become completely helpless. Didn't I ever Love Mauli? If I truly loved her why is my heart even thinking about Nandini? If I didn't Love Mauli, why did I even Propose her, is it Just because she was my best friend and I mistook my friendship as Love...but all this doesn't matter because I have been married to her since last 5 yrs...Marriage is a lifelong commitment , I have seen love in her eyes for me but I am unable to reciprocate the same , I have seen her longing for me from Past few days, But I am Unable to love her back ...Is It Because I am feeling guilty or Is It because I can't accept her since My heart longs for someone else...I am confused myself and this confusion is just giving nothing but pain to me as well as others. I am sure I can't accept Mauli and stay happily ever after with her because my heart is not allowing me to do something which I don't want to do. But is it right to give pain to my wife for no fault of hers apart from loving me whole heartedly? If I think in this way, then I am cheating myself and cheating Mauli too as my heart wants only Nandini. I am not sure how should I come out of this situation.

When Nandini entered our Lives, I never expected that she will make her way to my heart. The mere friendship between me and her completely took a U-turn and today we both know we love each other. In beginning I brushed these thoughts as a mere infatuation but with time I realized I love her and I long for her but I never crossed my limits with her as we know this is wrong and something which society doesn't accept, moreover I don't want Nandini to suffer because of me.

I know Nandini very well, if given a chance to choose between her and Mauli's happiness, she would choose Mauli rather than she and I don't want to come between Mauli and Nandini's Relationship, but my heart is not allowing me to forget Nandini and not even allowing me to Accept Mauli. Why even my life did become a mess within No time...Isn't there a solution for all these problems where no one would suffer rather than everyone will be happy? He thought for a while looking at his wife who was sleeping on bed after their huge fight over a silly Matter.

Mauli's POV

What is happening with my life? Few days back I was happy as I got my friend back and when I thought everything is perfect since 2 important people in life Nandu and Kunal are with me, my life is taking a complete U-turn. My Husband, who used to love and pamper me a lot is now a days creating distance between us. Today we fought over a silly matter. It is not like we never fought with each other, but when we both had huge fights, we would reconcile and it was our decision that even after having a ugly fight we would forget everything by night and would sleep hand in hand forgetting our silly fights. But now a days, we spend lots of time apart from each other, we are fighting for no reason and we end up sleeping separately.

He is not the same Kunal whom I met, he is not same Kunal who became my best friend after Nandini, he is not same Kunal who proposed me, he is not same Kunal who I marries nor he is same Kunal who used to be a very loving and Caring Husband.

I can see him, I can see him going through some kind of pain, I see him sitting and thinking over something, I see him forgetting himself and keeping all silent many times, He doesn't react over his Fav Foods the way he used to, he doesn't respond if I speak to him in a loving way for which he used to crave for, he is not the same naughty and Kiddish person who used to bring smile on all our face. He has changed a lot in past few days.

I am longing for My husband, I am longing for his love, I tried my level best to bring our relationship on track but it is getting Sour day by day and I do not understand what can I do to keep My family happy. I don't think speaking to elders will solve the problem, at the end it's us, as husband and wife are the one who should solve each and every problem between us, but I am becoming helpless. Should I share this with Nandini?  I know what she would tell, she would probably advise that Kunal might be under work pressure and I am overthinking. She believes a lot in Marriage as she herself bearded with Rajdeep's all abuse just because he was her husband.

Considering the good nature of Kunal, I know Nandini would advise me to give some time to this relationship but I can see my relationship with Kunal is turning out to be sour with every passing day. I can't leave without Kunal, but neither can I lead a life with Kunal in this way...I am confused on what should I do, is there no way where everyone can be happy? A lone teared escaped her eyes as she indulged herself in deep thoughts turning away from her husband who was sleeping on couch.

Nandini's POV:

Never did I thought Life would be this Difficult. Being with Rajdeep and being in a loveless marriage was far better than the pain and confusion I am going through at present.

Mauli, My best friend who helped me a lot to discover myself, Who gave me confidence to become independent, who stood with me in my hard times and who advised me to respect my Self-Respect by encouraging me to stand against a creepy Creature like Rajdeep. She is my world but what I am doing...I am in love with her own husband. I know I am wrong, I don't have rights of being in Love with her husband but my heart doesn't have any control as it is always redirecting me to Kunal.  I was married to Rajdeep according to wishes of My parents, Mauli was against this marriage but I left Mauli for Rajdeep as I respected my parents. Being with Rajdeep for 7 years, I never had the feelings towards my so called husband, I tried my best to be his good wife and was longing for his Love. But within a few days of Marriage I understood what a creep kind of man Rajdeep is. I became helpless as my parents passed away until Mauli met me. After fighting a lot with my Inner-Self, I made a decision to move away from Rajdeep and I became a Self-Independent women.

With time, I grew closer to everyone at Malhotra house and I won't deny when I saw Kunal and Mauli being a happy and cute couple, I used to feel a bit sad not because they were happy, it is because I never got such attention from my husband.

After Mauli, if there is someone whom I trusted completely was Kunal and may be because of destiny we spent a lot of time of time with each other. Unknown to us we developed feelings for each other we fell in love.  I brushed my thoughts for Kunal in beginning but every time I denied my feelings for him, I would end up at losing end.

I don't want to cheat Mauli but I am unable to even stop my thoughts about Kunal, my heart is not listening to me and that is why I decided to move away from Malhotra house. Though I am away from them my heart longs for Kunal where my mind reminds me that I am cheating my best friend Mauli. But I am helpless.

I very well know about Kunal, though I have moved out, he would think about me. The last night when Malhotra's had visited me I could sense the tension between Kunal and Mauli. I thought to have a conversation with Mauli, but I know she would brush off my talks saying she would handle everything. Speaking to Kunal would make the scenario worst as I know the exact reason behind the happenings between Kunal and Mauli is because of the feelings me and Kunal have for each other.

How can this entire situation can be solved? I don't want to cheat Mauli, neither I want to see Kunal going through so much pain, I can bear anything and everything but I want the important people of My life Kunal and Mauli to be happy as I can't see them going through such a pain. We are just entagled in a web where everyone's pain is connected and I don't know at this point what can be the solution to this problem. Isn't there any way where everyone can be happy...she thought looking at the calm moon who was shining in the sky.

Rajdeep's POV

I never thought the dumb woman like Nandini would have so much guts to go against me. I married that lady because of her angelic face, she drives me crazy and by hook or crook I want her next to me in my bed. She thinks it's easy for her to get divorce from me but I would never allow her to leave happily.

Mauli, Kunal and Nandini all these 3 idiots made my life hell and until and unless I make them suffer for their deeds I won't be able to live in peace.

Nandini's strength is Mauli and Mauli's strength is that Kunal. Ofcourse, Kunal loves Mauli. So in Common the Mauli is weak point for both Kunal and Nandini and hurting Mauli is the best way to take revenge from both kunal and Nandini. I would destroy the life of these 3 a*sho*es who destroyed my life, he said burning in the rage of anger against Kunal, Nandini and Mauli unaware of what was happening at the other end.

Hope you all Liked it. Wrote this entire chapter in around 80 mins or so. Not sure how it turned out

Awaiting for everyone's response.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by -Ranju- - 5 years ago
-Lehar- thumbnail
Hi ranju..long time no see...Good to see u again..how are u ?...will read the update and comment later
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
what a surprise !!!! you are a writer
congrats ranju
Keepdreaming thumbnail
I love your take on show ( vashan )
Keepdreaming thumbnail