New SS- Ek duje ke vaaste , pt 22 on pg no 147 on 3/7 - Page 67

Posted: 4 years ago

Nice update Di...

Atlast, Raman convinced Ishita for the marriage...

Plz continue soon..

Thank you...

It’s an amazing story ... plz don’t stop it in mid and plz update sooner🤗🤗🤗

Welcome Back Pooja

I really missed reading your stories 

Part 13 

Fabulous Update 

Raman now wants to marry Ishita but its not for the sake

of pity its because he knows she can be a good mother

to Ruhi and Adi

Ishita has been hurt by Raman as once he had the kids 

he cancelled the marriage but now he wants a marriage

she tried her very best to deny him until she had to eventually

just give in 

I'm on your buddy list 

please do always send me PM's whenever

you update 

thanks 

Thank you for the PM Pooja Di!!! Hope you are doing well ... I am so excited to read your works again...

Coming to the update, it’s interesting and intriguing too, especially with Raman’s change of heart ... Ishita’s dialogues are bang on should say that...Why is Raman adamant to marry Ishita... As of now there’s no love so that’s option is out of reckoning...

Furthermore, I don’t necessarily believe him to be a bad father... Yes he was very cold in his treatment towards Ruhi but there was a reason... His life was shattered, his son has been snatched away... With the recent turn of events, he got the custody of both of his children, so that would propel him to be a responsible and doting father... Moreover, he isn’t alone in taking care of his children, his family was taking good care of Ruhi when he abandoned her...

So it has to be out of pity or guilt, Raman is willing to marry Ishita but should she be forging a bond with Raman 🤞🤞, as in this case Ishita isn’t indispensable component of Raman’s life as he already has the custody...Awaiting the next update 

Edited by srini18 - 4 years ago

awesome update

Mrs. Iyer not fully convinced abt ishra marriage

ishra arguing over marriage

finally ishu agreed for marriage

loved it

thanks for the pm :)

Hi friends back with new update .

Recap - Ishita was getting tired of arguing with him while he was not in a mood to give up , while on the other hand bhalla and iyer families were witnessing the scene and were impatiently waiting for the marraige to happen . Ishita looked at Raman and was about to deny again when he kept his hand on back of her hand and said " Ishita please ,i really want us to be a family ."

Though ishita was not fully convinced but she don't want to deny him more, something was there between them which made ishita to agree with him .

Part 14

Raman looked at their family and nodded giving them signal that ishita has agreed for marraige, all got happy knowing this , while he signalled ishita to come with him .  He then walked towards their family followed by ishita.Amma smiled fully and  walked towards her ,she hugged ishita with happy tears and then took her towards the room to change her in the bridal attire while Raman walked towards his family . His father patted his back while toshiji happily hugged him putting a quick peck on his temple . She then told him that he should also get changed ,he nodded while romi passed him his groom cloths . 

Soon Raman got changed and settled on the place in mandap while the panditji started the enchanting mantras . Soon ishita was called , appa went to call them and returned with them. Ishita was walking in middle while her parents were on her both sides ,she was looking down while her parents were admiring her with teary eyes . Soon the reached the place and ishita settled across Raman ,Panditji then instructed senior iyers to do the ritual of kanyadaan and give ishita's hand to Raman .They did same and completed the kanyadaan then Mr iyer made ishita sit beside Raman . Panditiji then instructed ishra to exchange the flower garlands and then take the rounds of holy fire ,they did as instructed . Then Raman completed the marraige by tying mangalsutra around her neck and filling her partition by vermilion. The priest then annouced ishra as husband and wife ,then instructed them to take blessings of elders. Ishra did as per instructed ,they first went to bhalla's, took senior bhalla's blessing then went to iyers. Ishita looked at her parents ,they were all teary ,amma hugged ishita and told " I know kanna you must be mad at me ,but believe me atfirst I was not ready but Raman convinced me . I saw truth in his eyes, may be he is best for you . "

Ishita cried hugging her parents then when they were returning, toshiji told ishita to sit with Raman in his car .Ishita looked at her parents ,they nodded. Getting their permission she sat inside Raman's car then Mr iyer walked to Raman and spoke " Raman kanna ,i will just say that my ishu has gone through much in her life ."

R- you don't worry about her appa .

A- l know you are a good man and will take care of her but still this is not a normal marriage . This is very much complicated than normal ,my daughter can't be a mother while you already have two kids and adding to this your ex wife has died . I also know that your kids need much of your care and attention but ishu will also be new in that environment.

Raman nodded listening to this while appa continued " I know its not easy for you Raman but still i want you to take care of ishu in between all these . I m not saying that you leave your kids but i also not want that you overlook her . She is now in a very vulnerable condition and as now you are her husband only you can make her easy ."

R- i assure you appa that i will be there with ishita in every situation but at the same time I will request both of you to support me ,if bychance anytime ishita get sad or get hurt by me ,you have to make her understand that I did it only for someone's goodness so she has to listen to me before being mad or taking any further steps in this marraige. 

A- we are there for you kanna . 

R- thankyou somuch for trusting me appa,it wouldn't had possible if you would had lost trust in me . 

They talked some more then Raman settled in his car and everybody drove towards their society . Toshiji was first to enter the house ,she stopped everyone to enter then went to the little temple in house . She brought aarti thal from there along with a vessel filled with rice . She placed it in the entrance ,did ishra aarti and then told ishita to enter the house ,pushing the rice vessel inside.Ishita did as said, she pushed the rice vessel and entered the house with her right leg first then left one . Then Raman too entered after ishita , followed by rest of the family members . Toshiji told Raman to take ishita to his room , so that she can rest for sometimes . Raman looked at ishita and signalled her to come with him . 

He opened the door and both entered together in the room , Raman took out his galand and spoke keeping it on the table 

" ishita from now onwards this house and this room both are yours too . You are now a member of this family and want you to behave like one , you shouldn't be shy or awkward of anything okay ."

Ishita just looked at him without saying anything ,he saw her and asked " are you listening to me ".

Ishita nodded ,Raman came closer to her and spoke " Be comfortable and rest for sometimes, till kids return from their school . I m just waiting for ruhi's reaction after knowing about this ."

He said smiling fully while ishita asked " and adi ?"

R(confused)- huh ?

I- I know ruhi will be happy but what about adi . He don't even know me and also he had just lost his mother . How will he react after knowing about this marraige. 

Raman became serious and spoke " that was the point I was coming . Adi don't like me neither he had accepted me , he is here not by choice so its obvious he will not accept you . Ishita though i had asked you for help to take care of my kids but it was just to make you agree for marraige i didn't meant it so if you are feel that you are not ready to live with adi ,you can live with your parents for somedays ."

I- you mean to say that it was just a name sake marraige?

R- no no,l m not saying that .l know this is not normal marriage and also you are not very happy with this but I want to start this marraige like every normal couple but at the same time I will not force you for anything . I was just giving you option but  you decide by your choice. 

I- don't you think you are being very much generous and kind to me ?

R- its because I really want you to be in my house and my life .

I- can I ask why ?

R- I exactly don't have any answer to this , its just I want to make you happy . I want you to be in this family but at the same time I don't want you to be hurt thats why I m saying all this .

For the very first time in the whole day , ishita smiled listening to him ,then spoke 

" I m not going anywhere, so what ,if adi didn't accept me ,you and ruhi are there na,thats more than enough".

Raman too smiled fully listening to her and spoke " thankyou somuch ishita, now rest for sometimes. "

Thats all for now ,enjoy reading and do comment. 

Edited by Divanru - 4 years ago