Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Nandini & KUNAL's Second Hug

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Agar room mai kunal ke badle koi dusra aadmi sath me fasa hota  (like plumber / carpenter/ cleaner) to kya usko bhi ye hug karti fear ke wajah se?😕 Edited by sweet_tania - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowy_Secret thumbnail
first of all she didn't hugged him he hugged her she didn't resist bcs She was really horrified and yes she would if that person hug her in concern she would hug back when we are in danger we dont think right or wrong before doing things
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Depends upon the type of person you are, some like being touched some dont, like I don't shake hands with random people and I don't remember when was the last time I hugged someone, I don't like being touched but that's not the case with Nandini, I think she would have hugged anyone who is hugging her
SHAJADHA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Agar room mai kunal ke badle koi dusra aadmi sath me fasa hota  (like plumber / carpenter/ cleaner) to kya usko bhi ye hug karti fear ke wajah se? 😕

What a thought 
Can you plz clear my confusion 
Whom she going to hug when there is both Kunal and Mauli in room
Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Agar room mai kunal ke badle koi dusra aadmi sath me fasa hota  (like plumber / carpenter/ cleaner) to kya usko bhi ye hug karti fear ke wajah se? 😕

Umm no... I don't think so... She has been shown has a very reserved person from beginning... But jabse usse realisation or whatever hua hai, she has become quite comfortable with K... The writer has rushed this too fast I guess
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

<font color="#ff0000">Agar room mai kunal ke badle koi dusra aadmi sath me fasa hota (like plumber / carpenter/ cleaner) to kya usko bhi ye hug karti fear ke wajah se?😕</font>

You made me laugh
😆
It is funny , why they always want females to be "such delicate beings "
   There is an awakening of women around the world
   Here comes "stories " with such vulnerable females
   ...just reading updates makes me laugh
Why always a man must save woman
Why can't one help ownself
😆 Edited by Rosh4rose - 5 years ago
sweet_tania thumbnail
Originally posted by: SHAJADHA

What a thought 
Can you plz clear my confusion 
Whom she going to hug when there is both Kunal and Mauli in room

Mouli waha hoti to bhi  pehle kunal ko hug karne jati (because uss time par fear ne mouli ke presence ko bhula diya hoga asa soch lo)...fir mouli ko samne dekh ke apne hath piche karke khud ko control karne ki koshish karti ðŸ˜†
SHAJADHA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mouli waha hoti to bhi  pehle kunal ko hug karne jati (because uss time par fear ne mouli ke presence ko bhula diya hoga asa soch lo)...fir mouli ko samne dekh ke apne hath piche karke khud ko control karne ki koshish karti ðŸ˜†

Thank you for clear my confusion, but my thought is different because if mauli was there and before Kunan hug she come between and with concern hug nandani and about plumber or any worker no one concern about nandani the way Kunal 
sweet_tania thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snow_Angel

first of all she didn't hugged him he hugged her she didn't resist bcs She was really horrified and yes she would if that person hug her in concern she would hug back when we are in danger we dont think right or wrong before doing things

That hug seems really passionate one . Kunal to khoya hua hai passionate hug mai... nandini bhi koi reluctantly hug nai kar rai hai,bahot comfortably kunal ke back se shoulder par hath lekar gai console karne k liye...body language dekh ke he samaj aa jata hai ki kitna reluctantly hug kiya hai ya comfortably hug kiya hai. 

Road hug par reluctant expression the kunal ke ... yaha par dono taraf se passionate hug hai.
Snowy_Secret thumbnail

That hug seems really passionate one . Kunal to khoya hua hai passionate hug mai... nandini bhi koi reluctantly hug nai kar rai hai,bahot comfortably kunal ke back se shoulder par hath lekar gai console karne k liye...body language dekh ke he samaj aa jata hai ki kitna reluctantly hug kiya hai ya comfortably hug kiya hai.

Road hug par reluctant expression the kunal ke ... yaha par dono taraf se passionate hug hai.

then I will wait for the episode to on-air bcs mujhe aisa nehi laga before discussing about it further