Kundali Bhagya

Preetan FF : Truth of life (sequel) Part 54(Pg 19)

abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

I am back finally with sequel after long gap of finding good cast πŸ˜†. This are just Luthra kids rest their partners will come later 

Khushi (Aashika Bhatia): Daughter of Tanya and Prithvi (given name by Rishab). Another version of her mother and eldest one, very protective of all siblings. She is fearless and often create chaos everywhere but at the same time is shrewd. Full of life and bubbly who is quite adventurous 

Dev (Yatin Mehta) : Son of Karan Preeta . Very quiet and reserved like his mother but ambitious like his father. He is often studios. Son of Karan Preeta. Unlike other sibling he is quite introvert and not socially active everywhere. 

Pari; (Anushka Sen) daughter of Rishab Tanya; She has taken mixture of both her parents. Mature from all children's in the clan and often tries to stop the fighting between all the siblings. She considers Khushi as her idol and guide. Best hockey player of her sports team 

Related image

Rajiv (Sanjay Chaudry) : another mischievous of Luthra family clan. Son of Sameer Shrishti. Carbon copy of Shrishti who is always on verge of making pranks. He is shortest in height like Sameer. Loves his freedom more than anything. Weak in academics but is extremely talented in outside activities 

Krissh/Sona : Twins of Kritika and Dhruv. 

Sona (Bhavika Sharma)  is another prankster like her dad. Her life revolves her friends and family. Being raised in foreign does not let her forget cultural values given by her parents. Carries spark of beauty with brains  

Krissh (Raghav Dhir): Smart, intelligent and handsome who wants to achieve success with shortcut ways. Becomes the scapegoat of pranks done by Khushi and Rajiv.

Maya (Avneet Kaur) : Daughter of Sahil and Roo. Her name itself opts about her personality. Being raised in foreign country she has adopted culture and values of foreign. She does not get well with her siblings due to her very forward behavior.

Related image

Their love interest 

Yash : Khushi's love interest and best friend

Zaara : Dev's love

Pari's love interest : Aditya

Rajiv's love interest Jenny

Aryan (Maya's love)

Part 1 : Pg 1

Part 2 : Pg 1

Part 3 : Pg 1

Part 4 : Pg 2

Part 5 ; Pg 2

Part 6 : Pg 3

Part 7 : Pg 4

Part 8 : Pg 4

Part 9 : Pg 4

Part 10 : Pg 5

Part 11 : Pg 5

Part 12 : Pg 6

Part 13 : Pg 7

Part 14 : Pg 7

Part 15 : Pg 8

Part 16 : Pg 8

Part 17 : Pg 8

Part 18 : Pg 9

Part 19 : Pg 9

Part 20 : Pg 10

Part 21 : Pg 10

Part 22 : Pg 10

Part 23 ; Pg 11

Part 24 : Pg 11

Part 25 : Pg 11

Part 26 : Pg 12

Part 27 : pg 12

Part 28 : Pg 12

Part 29 : Pg 13

Part 30 : Pg 13

Part 31 ; Pg 13

Part 32 : Pg 14

Part 33 : Pg 14

Part 34 : Pg 15

Part 35 : Pg 15

Part 36 : Pg 15

Part  37 : Pg 15

Part 38 : Pg 16

Part 39 : Pg 16

Part 40 : Pg 16

Part 43 : Pg 17

Part 44 : pg 17

Part 45 : Pg 17

Part 46 : Pg 18

Part 47 :Pg 18

Part 49 : Pg 18

Part 50 : Pg 18

Part 51 : Pg 19

Part 52 : Pg 19

Part 53 : Pg 19

Part 54 ; Pg 19

Part 55 ; Pg 20

Edited by abhiya23 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya23 thumbnail
Part 1

Teaser 

Karan Preeta, Sameer Shrishti and Rishab Tanya have settled down in London residing in big mansion with their children. Dhruv Kritika, Sahil Ruchika are living in Canada. 

All the couple goes through rough phase due to their children's on going lives. Rishab and Tanya have most difficult phase due to misunderstandings and circumstances. 

Karan Preeta are distanced emotionally with Dev's medical conditions affecting their personal and professional lives 

Shrishti Sameer are highly tensed with Rajiv's lack of interest in studies 

Sahil and Ruchika's busy lives created big gap between duo. In process both lost control on their daughter leading her to on wrong ways. 

Dhruv Kritika while solving problem of their own sibling's live, turned their marriage sour. 

London 

"It is said world changes every second. We are all slaves of time and cannot fight with circumstances but only wait for storm to calm down" Voiceover says

With the noise of alarm , Tanya and Preeta wakes up for their work. 

Tanya : you are ready already? last night I called but you didn't pick up my phone 

Rishab : I had meeting with clients and I didn't wanted to disturb  late night  (wears his shoes)

Tanya : wait I will make breakfast for you 

Rishab : thats fine, I will eat outside bye (leaves for his work) 

Tanya feels helpless seeing his behavior. The couples did not let their children get affected with the fights happening. She goes to Pari's room who is sleeping but does not find Khushi.

In room 

Khushi messes her whole room with stylish clothes and make up. She and Dev are in last of high school and graduating. 

One of the cloth lands on Tanya's face who gets bit angry 

"What is going on here Tanya asks sarcastically 

Khushi : fashion mom 

Tanya ; for your information this is not a fashion house and you are going to school not for modeling, anyway get ready, I also have to go for office 

Khushi removes cotton from her ears pretending to hear her mom. Even though Pari has been given more importance, Khushi happily accepted ignorance by her parents and love for her sister. 

Preeta wakes up Dev who is busy reading book in early morning. 

Preeta : how many times I told you in early morning go for walk 

Dev : you know I don't sleep much only this books are my friend, did dad left early again 

Preeta (feels tensed) : don't worry, he is sports person, you know they are so disciplined 

Dev : mom, if my health was fine then you both never had such problem 

Preeta ; see you don't have to worry for anything, when you get married you will also understand there is always some ups and down but I know your dad loves me a lot 

Dev puts head on her lap 

Preeta (wipes her tears) : okay come get ready I will prepare your breakfast, you have to go for school also 

Dev goes to get ready 

Preeta sees Tanya making breakfast with gloomy face. 

Preeta : you are okay?

"Yea I am fine, I have important meeting today with clients Tanya changes her mood

Preeta : for how long will this go, one day you have to face truth 

Tanya : I don't want to talk about this, here is milk for Dev and his breakfast 

Preeta calls Karan who is busy in practice and does not pick her phone calls. 

"Rajiv give me my phone back Shrishti runs in whole house 

Rajiv : no first you have to accept my condition 

Shrishti is able to take her phone back 

Rajiv : thats not fair 

"Stop it, and listen to me carefully if this year you won't pass I will send you directly in boarding school and I am very serious about that okay Shrishti warns him 

Dev : good morning mom, aunty 

Preeta : good morning  my prince, here is your milk drink quickly 

Pari : hello everybody, hi mom by the way where is dad and chachu

Preeta : what do you think? do they ever have time for us 

Tanya : great all of them are here but look at my eldest princess, still in her room, Pari where is your sister 

Shrishti ; stop worrying, she might be getting ready after all whose daughter is she

Preeta : you let it be,

"Khushi Tanya shouts loud 

"Here I am mom Khushi shocks all again with short clothes 

Tanya : can I ask what you are wearing? 

Khushi : come on mom this is today's fashion you should know, after all you are raised in London too right 

Tanya : I don't have time for your silliness, you have made me late already just quietly and go to school 

Preeta : its okay why are you venting your anger on her 

Tanya : no this girl is out of control, if I don't say anything to her she will do as her will 

Preeta : calm down, can you do me a favor, I might get little late due to late shift, just bring Dev to hospital when you come back from office for check up 

Tanya ; yea sure, did you check his sugar level 

Preeta ; everything is normal, Shrishti you drop all kids to school 

Shrishti ; okay di, I am done with my breakfast, guys lets leave 

Canada 

Kritika's house 

"No I won't give it to you Sona keeps running in whole house 

Krissh : mom please tell her to give back my book right now 

Kritika : what is happening 

Sona : see na mom, he is troubling me for no reason again 

Kritika ; really? you both started in early morning, I have other work to do, Sona go wake your dad 

Sona ; but he is not in room 

Kritika : what? did you check properly whole time you are busy in bother your brother 

Sona : mom at least I am not that fool, he left in early morning for clinic 

Kritika gets worried for him leaving without breakfast. 

Roo's house 

The morning starts with Sahil and Ruchika's argument about Maya's behavior 

Sahil : why did principal called you yesterday 

"You should ask that to your daughter, she again misbehaved with her classmate Roo gets ready for her work 

Sahil : you are saying as if she is my alone responsibility, do you ever have time for her

Roo : I can ask same question to you, only because of your freedom she have forgot all the decency 

Sahil : really? you forgot so early, that you wanted to settle here in foreign country 

Roo : you are blaming me for that also, I don't believe this 

Sahil : I don't have time to argue with you in early morning 

Kritika (comes there) : you both started again come on not again 

Sahil : then explain your sister to behave like a mother, Maya is becoming insolent day by day why because her mom have no time for her

Roo : were you not getting late for work 

Sahil : I am leaving (stamps door) 

Roo : did you see how much rude he was talking with me 

Kritika ; are you not at fault? I told you that day also don't be so lenient on her, its not about foreign country but how we bring them up 

Edited by abhiya23 - 5 years ago
aqua.m7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
great start!
im loving the whole sibling dynamics!πŸ˜ƒ

poor dev😭 preeran are devastated😭😭 

cant wait to read the next part!πŸ‘
abhiya23 thumbnail
Part 2

St Xaviers school

Pari : di, you are coming to see my match right, hurry up

Khushi : of course you go I will join you in few minutes okay

Pari : sure (leaves happily)

Dev walks in corridor after his class when one young girl with curly hair is running. He is not able to able to see her face properly with hair coming in between them. (Diana Khan) 

She pushes all her hair back showing face finally. Dev is lost in her glamorous face.

Girl : I am so sorry, your books (helps him pick up the book)

Dev does not let his eyes move from her

Girl : hello (waves her hand)

Dev : sorry, thank you, I never saw you before in this school

Girl : no I came for another school to meet dean can you tell me where is office

Dev : sure come, this way

Girl : by the way I am Zara Khan

"Dev Luthra" shakes hand with her

Zara : nice, are you senior too

Dev ; yes, last year then college , where do you go

Zara : trinity, even I am senior

Dev : here we are, that is office of dean

(shows her way)

Zara : thank you so much, it was nice meeting you bye (leaves with smile)

Ek Din Kabhi Jo Khud Ko Taraashe

Meri Nazar Se Tu Zara, Haaye Re

Aankhon Se Teri Kya Kya Chhupa Hai

Tujhko Dikhaaun Main Zara, Haaye Re

Ik Ankahi Si Daastaan Daastaan

Kehne Lagega Aaina Subhanallah...

Jo Ho Raha Hain Pehli Dafaa Hai Wallah

Aisa Hua, Subhanallah..

Jo Ho Raha Hai Pehli Dafaa Hai Wallah

Aisa Hua

Khushi : dev what are you doing here? we have to watch Pari's game

Dev : sorry I was helping somebody lets go

The duo goes to ground for Pari's hockey practice. Coach had made her captain of the team due to her abilities.

Khushi : what a game amazing sister, you are so talented

Dev : when is your tournament ?

Pari : after one month bhai, so for next weeks I have to stay here for late practice

Khushi : great (gets excited) sorry I have to go for my dance practice guys now see you

Rajiv : strange you never invite us to see your dance practice why

Khushi : my dear shorty you will see me live on big screen soon

Pari : okay di now go you are already late, but meet me here after

Khushi : alright give my bag, love you (leaves giving hug to Pari)

Pari ; my silly sister

Khushi runs to a house nearby after practice to meet somebody. She climbs the wall from backside to a room. A young guy does work up in room wearing black tees named Yash. (Paras Arora)

Yash : finally you got time to meet me, (asks her while working out)

Yash and Khushi are childhood friends studying in same school. Their friendship is only known to Pari in whole family.

Khushi : if you don't wait for your best friend whats the fun

Yash : god knows what type of connection he made in your brain, and why did you come from back side in short clothes

Khushi : give me a break first, so many question are injurious to health (sits on his back while he is doing push up)

Yash : I am working out to make body and not break my bones get down

Khushi ; buddy you forgot who I am, not from those shy girls

Yash : of course I know, you are god's unique creation now get down please

Khushi : oh sorry, now listen my dance show is coming soon before graduation

Yash : what do you expect? I come there to bring your gift no way

Hospital

Preeta goes through the files of her patients but her mind is still stuck somewhere with Karan and Dev's worries.

Flashback

Doctor : till Dev does not get a donor he will live on this dialysis machine, as he grows up things might more complicated

Preeta : what is the solution then?

Doctor : this problem is such that kids often lose their self esteem too, you have to take extra care of him diet, school, healthy

As dev grows up, he is distanced from his friends due to medical condition. He is not able to hang out with friends and starts staying alone

Flashback ends

Her phone rings

Preeta : hello

Kritika : hey how are you?

"I am fine, after long time you called me, is everything okay" Preeta asks her

Kritika tells her everything

Preeta : god, you have to make her understand things does not work out like this

Kritika : I told her but she is not ready to listen anyway you say how is Dev, did you find any treatment for him

Preeta : not yet, what should I say? my son has become so alone I don't know what to do, only Khushi, Pari and Rajiv are his solace

Kritika : lets do one thing, in vacation we plan a trip to somewhere what say, our kids will also meet each other

Preeta : sure I will talk to Karan and let you know, listen I have to visit patient take care

Kritika ; bye 

Angel2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved it 
I feel bsd for dev 
Update soon
abhiya23 thumbnail
Part 3

Luthra mansion

Preeta comes home during lunch to meet Karan who is doing work out.

Karan : you are back already?

Preeta : I came to meet you, everyday you leave in early morning

Karan : this days we are very busy with practice, next match is coming soon

Preeta ; I talked to Kritika this morning, why can't we take some break and go for trip

Karan : coach will not grant leave right due to busy schedule

Preeta : lets go out for dinner today, only three of us you never get time for Dev

Karan nods without giving response to her plea. Preeta breaks down into tears knowing how much they have distanced.

Karan : why are you crying?

"Everyday I wake up thinking everything will be fine with us but you went far away from me" Preeta holds his hands

Karan : I am sorry baby doll, I know I hurt you a lot from so many years, you are craving for my attention

"Karan I have nothing important than you and Dev, he is also suffering for no reason" Preeta sheds tears

Karan : I promise from now my whole time is yours and nothing will happen to Dev

Preeta hugs him when Khushi interrupts them with Dev

Khushi : sorry we didn't see anything

"Oh junior Tanya, what" Karan gets into teasing mode again

Khushi : chachu, I meant I had my eyes closed now you know I have no habit of knocking door

Preeta laughs

Dev : mom are you okay?

Preeta : I am fine but you both at this time?

Khushi : actually our class is done so we came back home

Karan : don't you have other work to do, your exams are coming

Khushi : you are saying as if you attended all lectures in college

Karan : see her tongue (tells Preeta)

Khushi : chachi, I am actually going to my friends' party tonight you know if I ask mom she will not let me go directly, and she don't even have time for me

Karan : no way, if your mom finds out she will beat us with that cricket bat

Preeta : fine go but only one condition

Khushi : yes I will take Dev with me, and bring him back safely

Karan : oh hello he will be safe think about your

"I am Khushi Luthra, who can dare to touch me without my permission" shows her attitude

Karan : baby doll why are you even allowing them, this girl will spoil Dev

Khushi : not spoil but see how he changes, once i heard mom and chachi saying you were also big flirt right

Karan ; now I won't spare you, little mice (runs after her but later hugs her)

Preeta : okay stop now enough, Khushi its fine you with Dev but please come back before 10

Khushi ; promise aunty love you

"Love you too have fun" Preeta gets happy

Khushi : dev lets get ready

Dev gets excited too for party

Preeta : from all of them only with Khushi he always finds happiness even she is elder one

Karan : I remember my and pinky's childhood seeing them she was same

Preeta's smile disappears hearing her name

Karan ; whats wrong

Preeta : you know things are not right either, Rishabji and Tanya life is so much complicated, this girls are not even aware about it

Karan : did you talk with Tanya?

Preeta : I have been doing that from long time but she is not ready to listen

Karan : both are right and wrong in their own ways we cannot do anything

Canada

Ruchika goes to talk with Maya about the recent behavior

Maya ; mom what are you saying?

Roo : till today I have not said anything and I can see results of this, your bad behavior

Maya ; its called attitude mom and you should not be saying like this

Roo : I have rights to tell you if you are going wrong ways

Maya ; correction, which duty have you fulfilled, you and dad never had time for me, left in hands of servants is that your duty

"Not one more word or else" Roo is about to slap her but is stopped

Dhruv : what are you doing? is this way to behave with a child

Roo : jiju but did you see how mannerless she has become

Dhruv : Maya you go and get ready, I will drop you to school with Sona go

The only person who understand Maya beneath all her temper is Dhruv. She could never refused his words anytime

Dhruv : whats wrong with you? she is grown up and one more thing you both are at fault to see this day

Roo : jiju please don't take her side, she is already out of control

Dhruv : then bring her on right path politely, try to understand her point anyway we have decided to go to London with Rishab bhai, maybe there she will meet her cousins and feel better

Roo ; she won't agree in all this years for once she never talked to them how will she cope and those kids at least respect their parents

Dhruv : I don't want to hear your any baseless arguments, inform Sahil we are going to London soon when vacation starts

Roo : okay jiju

Sona calls Khushi on video call

"Hey my little pie whats up" Khushi asks her

Sona ; I am great didi how are you, I feel being elder you forgot me

Khushi ; please don't do that emotional blackmail with me

Sona : now listen I have great news for you guess what

Khushi : that you are coming in vacation

"thats not fair di, you always spoil my surprise" Sona pouts

Khushi ; then do one thing don't get that topic out maybe that will be a surprise for me, by the way how is Maya

Sona : don't even ask about her, even after staying nearby I hardly meet once in a month, forget about that where are you

Khushi ; party time baby, listen I have to get ready see you later love ya

Sona : bye didi (hangs up)

Law office

Tanya goes through file of all the clients and does paperwork. She calls Rishab who does not picks her phone up

Flashback

In Mumbai

Rishab ; do you even know what you are saying?

Tanya : of course I am in my senses, but maybe you forgot giving somebody your name will not change identity

Rishab : you promised you will never say that again Khushi is not just your daughter

Tanya : but I am forced to say this, I don't want her to face same insult like again

Rishab leaves angrily

Flashback ends

Tanya : I am sorry Rishab but one day you will understand my point

Julie : ma'am you have appointment with client today in Blue diamond hotel

Tanya : confirm that I will go ahead

Julie : okay ma'am 

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: abhiya23

Part 1

Teaser 

Karan Preeta, Sameer Shrishti and Rishab Tanya have settled down in London residing in big mansion with their children. Dhruv Kritika, Sahil Ruchika are living in Canada. 

All the couple goes through rough phase due to their children's on going lives. Rishab and Tanya have most difficult phase due to misunderstandings and circumstances. 

Karan Preeta are distanced emotionally with Dev's medical conditions affecting their personal and professional lives 

Shrishti Sameer are highly tensed with Rajiv's lack of interest in studies 

Sahil and Ruchika's busy lives created big gap between duo. In process both lost control on their daughter leading her to on wrong ways. 

Dhruv Kritika while solving problem of their own sibling's live, turned their marriage sour. 

London 

With the noise of alarm , Tanya and Preeta wakes up for their work. 

Tanya : you are ready already? last night I called but you didn't pick up my phone 

Rishab : I had meeting with clients and I didn't wanted to disturb  late night  (wears his shoes)

Tanya : wait I will make breakfast for you 

Rishab : thats fine, I will eat outside bye (leaves for his work) 

Tanya feels helpless seeing his behavior. The couples did not let their children get affected with the fights happening. She goes to Pari's room who is sleeping but does not find Khushi.

In room 

Khushi messes her whole room with stylish clothes and make up. She and Dev are in last of high school and graduating. 

One of the cloth lands on Tanya's face who gets bit angry 

"What is going on here Tanya asks sarcastically 

Khushi : fashion mom 

Tanya ; for your information this is not a fashion house and you are going to school not for modeling, anyway get ready, I also have to go for office 

Khushi removes cotton from her ears pretending to hear her mom. Even though Pari has been given more importance, Khushi happily accepted ignorance by her parents and love for her sister. 

Preeta wakes up Dev who is busy reading book in early morning. 

Preeta : how many times I told you in early morning go for walk 

Dev : you know I don't sleep much only this books are my friend, did dad left early again 

Preeta (feels tensed) : don't worry, he is sports person, you know they are so disciplined 

Dev : mom, if my health was fine then you both never had such problem 

Preeta ; see you don't have to worry for anything, when you get married you will also understand there is always some ups and down but I know your dad loves me a lot 

Dev puts head on her lap 

Preeta (wipes her tears) : okay come get ready I will prepare your breakfast, you have to go for school also 

Dev goes to get ready 

Preeta sees Tanya making breakfast with gloomy face. 

Preeta : you are okay?

"Yea I am fine, I have important meeting today with clients Tanya changes her mood

Preeta : for how long will this go, one day you have to face truth 

Tanya : I don't want to talk about this, here is milk for Dev and his breakfast 

Preeta calls Karan who is busy in practice and does not pick her phone calls. 

"Rajiv give me my phone back Shrishti runs in whole house 

Rajiv : no first you have to accept my condition 

Shrishti is able to take her phone back 

Rajiv : thats not fair 

"Stop it, and listen to me carefully if this year you won't pass I will send you directly in boarding school and I am very serious about that okay Shrishti warns him 

Dev : good morning mom, aunty 

Preeta : good morning  my prince, here is your milk drink quickly 

Pari : hello everybody, hi mom by the way where is dad and chachu

Preeta : what do you think? do they ever have time for us 

Tanya : great all of them are here but look at my eldest princess, still in her room, Pari where is your sister 

Shrishti ; stop worrying, she might be getting ready after all whose daughter is she

Preeta : you let it be,

"Khushi Tanya shouts loud 

"Here I am mom Khushi shocks all again with short clothes 

Tanya : can I ask what you are wearing? 

Khushi : come on mom this is today's fashion you should know, after all you are raised in London too right 

Tanya : I don't have time for your silliness, you have made me late already just quietly and go to school 

Preeta : its okay why are you venting your anger on her 

Tanya : no this girl is out of control, if I don't say anything to her she will do as her will 

Preeta : calm down, can you do me a favor, I might get little late due to late shift, just bring Dev to hospital when you come back from office for check up 

Tanya ; yea sure, did you check his sugar level 

Preeta ; everything is normal, Shrishti you drop all kids to school 

Shrishti ; okay di, I am done with my breakfast, guys lets leave 

Canada 

Kritika's house 

"No I won't give it to you Sona keeps running in whole house 

Krissh : mom please tell her to give back my book right now 

Kritika : what is happening 

Sona : see na mom, he is troubling me for no reason again 

Kritika ; really? you both started in early morning, I have other work to do, Sona go wake your dad 

Sona ; but he is not in room 

Kritika : what? did you check properly whole time you are busy in bother your brother 

Sona : mom at least I am not that fool, he left in early morning for clinic 

Kritika gets worried for him leaving without breakfast. 

Roo's house 

The morning starts with Sahil and Ruchika's argument about Maya's behavior 

Sahil : why did principal called you yesterday 

"You should ask that to your daughter, she again misbehaved with her classmate Roo gets ready for her work 

Sahil : you are saying as if she is my alone responsibility, do you ever have time for her

Roo : I can ask same question to you, only because of your freedom she have forgot all the decency 

Sahil : really? you forgot so early, that you wanted to settle here in foreign country 

Roo : you are blaming me for that also, I don't believe this 

Sahil : I don't have time to argue with you in early morning 

Kritika (comes there) : you both started again come on not again 

Sahil : then explain your sister to behave like a mother, Maya is becoming insolent day by day why because her mom have no time for her

Roo : were you not getting late for work 

Sahil : I am leaving (stamps door) 

Roo : did you see how much rude he was talking with me 

Kritika ; are you not at fault? I told you that day also don't be so lenient on her, its not about foreign country but how we bring them up 

Interesting update. All couple's life are changed so much

Shivi_forever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhiya23

Part 2

St Xaviers school

Pari : di, you are coming to see my match right, hurry up

Khushi : of course you go I will join you in few minutes okay

Pari : sure (leaves happily)

Dev walks in corridor after his class when one young girl with curly hair is running. He is not able to able to see her face properly with hair coming in between them. (Diana Khan) 

She pushes all her hair back showing face finally. Dev is lost in her glamorous face.

Girl : I am so sorry, your books (helps him pick up the book)

Dev does not let his eyes move from her

Girl : hello (waves her hand)

Dev : sorry, thank you, I never saw you before in this school

Girl : no I came for another school to meet dean can you tell me where is office

Dev : sure come, this way

Girl : by the way I am Zara Khan

"Dev Luthra" shakes hand with her

Zara : nice, are you senior too

Dev ; yes, last year then college , where do you go

Zara : trinity, even I am senior

Dev : here we are, that is office of dean

(shows her way)

Zara : thank you so much, it was nice meeting you bye (leaves with smile)

Ek Din Kabhi Jo Khud Ko Taraashe

Meri Nazar Se Tu Zara, Haaye Re

Aankhon Se Teri Kya Kya Chhupa Hai

Tujhko Dikhaaun Main Zara, Haaye Re

Ik Ankahi Si Daastaan Daastaan

Kehne Lagega Aaina Subhanallah...

Jo Ho Raha Hain Pehli Dafaa Hai Wallah

Aisa Hua, Subhanallah..

Jo Ho Raha Hai Pehli Dafaa Hai Wallah

Aisa Hua

Khushi : dev what are you doing here? we have to watch Pari's game

Dev : sorry I was helping somebody lets go

The duo goes to ground for Pari's hockey practice. Coach had made her captain of the team due to her abilities.

Khushi : what a game amazing sister, you are so talented

Dev : when is your tournament ?

Pari : after one month bhai, so for next weeks I have to stay here for late practice

Khushi : great (gets excited) sorry I have to go for my dance practice guys now see you

Rajiv : strange you never invite us to see your dance practice why

Khushi : my dear shorty you will see me live on big screen soon

Pari : okay di now go you are already late, but meet me here after

Khushi : alright give my bag, love you (leaves giving hug to Pari)

Pari ; my silly sister

Khushi runs to a house nearby after practice to meet somebody. She climbs the wall from backside to a room. A young guy does work up in room wearing black tees named Yash. (Paras Arora)

Yash : finally you got time to meet me, (asks her while working out)

Yash and Khushi are childhood friends studying in same school. Their friendship is only known to Pari in whole family.

Khushi : if you don't wait for your best friend whats the fun

Yash : god knows what type of connection he made in your brain, and why did you come from back side in short clothes

Khushi : give me a break first, so many question are injurious to health (sits on his back while he is doing push up)

Yash : I am working out to make body and not break my bones get down

Khushi ; buddy you forgot who I am, not from those shy girls

Yash : of course I know, you are god's unique creation now get down please

Khushi : oh sorry, now listen my dance show is coming soon before graduation

Yash : what do you expect? I come there to bring your gift no way

Hospital

Preeta goes through the files of her patients but her mind is still stuck somewhere with Karan and Dev's worries.

Flashback

Doctor : till Dev does not get a donor he will live on this dialysis machine, as he grows up things might more complicated

Preeta : what is the solution then?

Doctor : this problem is such that kids often lose their self esteem too, you have to take extra care of him diet, school, healthy

As dev grows up, he is distanced from his friends due to medical condition. He is not able to hang out with friends and starts staying alone

Flashback ends

Her phone rings

Preeta : hello

Kritika : hey how are you?

"I am fine, after long time you called me, is everything okay" Preeta asks her

Kritika tells her everything

Preeta : god, you have to make her understand things does not work out like this

Kritika : I told her but she is not ready to listen anyway you say how is Dev, did you find any treatment for him

Preeta : not yet, what should I say? my son has become so alone I don't know what to do, only Khushi, Pari and Rajiv are his solace

Kritika : lets do one thing, in vacation we plan a trip to somewhere what say, our kids will also meet each other

Preeta : sure I will talk to Karan and let you know, listen I have to visit patient take care

Kritika ; bye 

Loved the dynamics of the siblings 
Shivi_forever thumbnail
Interesting update πŸ‘
Glad that Preetan are aware of their issues & want to work on it
Khushi & Dev are so close to each other
What happened that changed Rishya's equation 
Waiting for next 
abhiya23 thumbnail