Falling For You Thread 4||Thread 5 Link Page 1 - Page 106

Posted: 5 years ago
i am back need to check where i left
Posted: 5 years ago
part 92
wow geet made vicky and meer reception spectacular,both were overwhelmed with the preprations
geet dress made maan bodygaurd around her he he he,he regret buying her that dress how cute
dadi was happy geet did her best for meer and vicky maan is contended to see his dadi and geet having thier tym
ameli and vicky seems progressed much better
wow cant wait for karan date

part 93
vickys and meer went on hm for paris and geet insisted them to visit disney land he he he..true drama these days r getting on my nerves especially shitsilla ruined tv for me
maan gave instrctions to his staff about geet working with them...while geet was confused about what she wants to do infuture,maaneet thought on it and checked various optins fin ally settled on cooking classes geet wants maan to accompany her..i doubt that maan will ever do that
as always karan ameli r funny 

part 94
geet went to hoshiyarpur for hrt father death anniversary she missed maan but due to network problems they cant call only chat and geet was revealing her moments of chat with maan
maan was afraid to loose geet he was thinking how much thier relationship changed in this 2 yrs he wants to treasure her not to feel afraid of loosing her
ameli and karan had a date at his farm house thye both want to know eachother he he he still ameli ended up railing and teasing karan i pity karan sometimes
geet was unconsious!!??maan was already scared to loose her now geet was sick

Edited by IMA9167 - 5 years ago
Posted: 4 years ago

Update nxt part soon n pls pm me too please