Sadda Haq Season 2

Finally IF has Something on Param Singh

Paramdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Colors' Bigg Boss Season 12 is just under a month away from being telecast, and like always the excitement and doubts as to who will be participating in the show is at its peak.

Several names are being popped up here and there, but barely anyone has given their confirmation on whether or not they will be doing the show or not.

But, here we have an exclusive piece of information on whether Param Singh will be doing the show or not.

Param is one of the popular names being considered and there were reports about him being finalized to contest.

However, we got in touch with Param and asked him about the same, to which he said, "Yes, I was approached for Bigg Boss Season 12, but I am not doing it. I am not comfortable doing a show like Bigg Boss, because I am a private person, where you're under the scanner 24/7. Kudos to everybody who can do it, but its not my cup of tea."

We asked him as to why does he think that the rumors about him doing the show circulate, to which he said, "Since I was approached, many started speculating about it. That's why I guess, the rumor started."

Well, there you have it. Param is certainly not doing the show!

Please comment here.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GlaceRiviere thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I so knew it .. He won't do BB ðŸ˜†
Paramdewaani thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Glace.Riviere-

I so knew it .. He won't do BB ðŸ˜†

Yep! Param is too smart for declining such shows. ðŸ˜†
I wonder why did they approached him? He's known for immense handwork and talent what were they thinking?😕 Is it because of the stupid break up news or what? ðŸ¥±
sawaira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank God Param said NO to BB. ðŸ¥³
GlaceRiviere thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Paramdewani

Yep! Param is too smart for declining such shows. ðŸ˜†
I wonder why did they approached him? He's known for immense handwork and talent what were they thinking?😕 Is it because of the stupid break up news or what? ðŸ¥±

Well they approach those celebrities who aren't doing any shows in the recent n will be available for BB..  But yes BB also needs drama n masala so yeah the break up news can be a good reason 
Paramdewaani thumbnail
Originally posted by: sawaira

Thank God Param said NO to BB. ðŸ¥³

Ya and he made it clear he's not comfortable doing BB at all. So no BB for ever. ðŸ˜ƒ
Paramdewaani thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Glace.Riviere-

Well they approach those celebrities who aren't doing any shows in the recent n will be available for BB..  But yes BB also needs drama n masala so yeah the break up news can be a good reason 

Param Singh is doing WS. They should approach celebs with dying fandom or popularity ratio. Param Singh is still in demand and being approached. ðŸ˜ƒ

I pity BB for not understanding Param and his choices. ðŸ˜† 
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Param Singh is made for talent shows, BB is not his cup of thea and BB forum is a place for saying Cheee... Glad he didn't put us into a situation like Ghulaam again. 😛

P.s: Anamika wants to comment first, so my replies will come late, and i'l be using all my source comments.🤣
Paramdewaani thumbnail
Originally posted by: romaila

Param Singh is made for talent shows, BB is not his cup of thea and BB forum is a place for saying Cheee... Glad he didn't put us into a situation like Ghulaam again. 😛

P.s: Anamika wants to comment first, so my replies will come late, and i'l be using all my source comments.🤣

No Ghulaam please. I still can't get over the torture. ðŸ¥±

Do you know Anamika?😕
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Haww Sneha, Ghulaam had the golden moments   which I don't remember ðŸ˜›
Anamika apni hai bas itna jaan lo.. 😃😳😛