Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: awida

There were few dramas who dared to talk about child abuse , and extramarital affairs. but a father in law abusing his bahu is a taboo. In Islam she is like his daughter . and he can't marry her even if his son divorces her.  😊 

Well. there's a good Pakistani drama which I am hooked to nowadays ..Ab Dekh Khuda Kia Karta Hai. ðŸ˜³

Haven't you seen the promo ...her husband is not the real son of that man .His wife was shown saying "Vo tera saga beta to nahi hai na...to ye jayaj hai", then Reshmi sa ys "Humpar aisa julm mat kro...hum nahi seh payega" to which her mom in law say "Tumko sehna padega" or something like that. It seems Reshmi's husband is their adopted son maybe his nephew.
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the explanation. I don't know Urdu well so I end up misunderstanding lots of things. But even with him being not related to her husband, it doesn't give him the right to rape her! I still hope she doesn't get pregnant with his son. if it was Zardab's son I'll be fine with it
Secret_Giggle thumbnail

Thanks for the explanation. I don't know Urdu well so I end up misunderstanding lots of things. But even with him being not related to her husband, it doesn't give him the right to rape her! I still hope she doesn't get pregnant with his son. if it was Zardab's son I'll be fine with it

He marries Reshmi it seems. I saw the promo where he had chained her to a tree like an animal. Let's see what happens in today's episode.😕😕
awida thumbnail
Then it must be a forced marriage. which isn't allowed in Islam. that's why she elopes.
Secret_Giggle thumbnail

Then it must be a forced marriage. which isn't allowed in Islam. that's why she elopes.

Haan..it seemed like a forced marriage. Her first marriage was also forced one na.
Btw, at what time on air in Pakistan. I always watch in on Sundays on youtube.
awida thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Secret_Giggle-

Haan..it seemed like a forced marriage. Her first marriage was also forced one na.

Btw, at what time on air in Pakistan. I always watch in on Sundays on youtube.

It airs on Saturdays at 8:00 pm. 
btw. her first marriage wasn't forced. her father has a right to get her married coz it is her first time. she could said : no. but she didn't . also her monologue in her suhaag raat shows that she was preparing her self to accept her husband . ðŸ˜Š but in the second marriage a woman can choose a husband, no one has the right to get her married. so if she marries that buddha it must be a forced marriage. ðŸ˜ƒ
awida thumbnail
Just watched epi 4 . and I must say that each episode of this drama is better than the previous one which is rare in dramas nowadays. The pase is good too. many things happened, and the interactions between the characters give lots of details about them, and makes viewers relate to them, although they belong to a different culture!
Sanam Saeed is giving her best performance so far, she breaths life in Rashmi. Her body language, voince modulation, emoting by eyes , expressions ..everything showcases the feelings and moods she goes through. I loved watching Rashmi with Zardab again. Also Rashmi facing her father's scenes were powerful. Now that she has nothing to lose she became brave infront of her father. 
Zardab's mom is a chudail, the way she treated Reshmi was heartless, but I am happy that Rashmi shut her down. 
I felt calm watching Dilawar/Zardab's scenes. brother's bonding is another highlight of this drama . and I truely miss my siblings watching such scenes on screen. 
So Shahbaz isn't related to Gulbaaz. he's just his friend's son. I am surprised that Gulbaaz didn't have a second marriage to get a son of his blood, I don't find his excuses true, but if they were, it is an amazing and selfless side of Gulbaaz' character! I wonder how after considering Shabaaz as a true son he can eye his beva! 

I am glad misunderstanding between Rashmi and Palwasha ended. and watching Palwasha's happy life with her hubby (Doesn't he look a bit like Mohnish Behl?!)

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Was looking forward to this drama of Sanam, but was apprehensive, coz her last drama Dil Banjara was such a let down. Was waiting for a few epis to finish and wait for the audiences reactions and am so happy dat it's a good drama and ppl r appreciating it. Comments on YT r encouraging too.
Will now watch this drama as soon as I can.😊
avnee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Was looking forward to this drama of Sanam, but was apprehensive, coz her last drama Dil Banjara was such a let down. Was waiting for a few epis to finish and wait for the audiences reactions and am so happy dat it's a good drama and ppl r appreciating it. Comments on YT r encouraging too.

Will now watch this drama as soon as I can.😊

I was also waiting for Sanam Saeed's drama after watching ZGH for the nth time. I read on YT that this Deedan is worth watching.
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
So shw is gtng gd reviews ; gd

Btw Sanam ended her marriage , moi really shocked she
Gt married to her childhood frnd

Really sad

Moreover she goes on to talk about her broken marriage with the love of her life' whom she had tied the knot with around the time when her mother had fallen ill.

"I think I couldn't balance my marriage and my mother's deteriorating health. I realised it was unfair to my husband to have my divided attention. I understood he deserved better and should go for that. He deserved the attention of a partner, not another headache and I didn't want to share my time with anyone else but my mother. So when I finally gave up, I had a sense of relief, she stated.