Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Frozen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
After reading the spoiler I think it's better if take a break from this show n the also the channel for sometime. I can't take this crap anymore. If this turns out to be true then all 3 characters r dead. Regressive shit!
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
mittal ki rah pe chal ke gajra kottari ko apni naav duboni hai kya .since 18 years she has written good stories like astitve prem Kahani ,veera ek areas,jyoti and balika badhu . ab mittal ke rah pe chal ke story ka satyanaash kyon karna
Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Alohomora_

And now the same best friend will ask for surrogacy in return for whatever she did for her  ❤️ Wow what a beautiful friendship right. So what if you have to exploit someone physically just after she lost her kid weeks ago in a  horrible miscarriage ? Friendship is now give and take relationship.I saved you from hell so now you give me a baby 👏

Still waiting for the episode/precap where Mauli will ask for surrogacy in return for whatever she did for her.. When is she going to exploit someone physically just after she lost her kid weeks ago in a horrible miscarriage??? When is she going to say, I saved you from hell so now you give me a baby???? 😭😭

Should have waited for the episode to air?? Or atleast a misleading precap of an evil alter ego which potrays that this is going to happen?? Why are we judging Mauli here even when a precap is absent??? Aren't we going to wait till any such things happen before bash her??? When such negativity hasn't been potrated yet in the character, we should actually wait till making stories right??? Atleast a small 4 secssecs pr where they show she is planning to use Nandini as a surrogate??
Edited by Jiggy7 - 5 years ago
Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Alohomora_

No thats the whole point here !!! Mauli is not just any Tom Dick or Harry she is Nnadini's close friend who has seen that she just now went through a painful miscarriage and still visits the hospital for her internal bleeding. How is it fair that Mouli at this point of time asks her to concieve again? What about Nnadini's health in all this? Isnt that plain and simple exploitation of someone who just went through a physical and mental trauma?

Lol bina precap or episode ke aapko pata chal gaya ki Mauli aisa karegi?? Articles can be misleading... Don't worry the character graph hasn't been such that she will turn so negative.. Why were people arguing about this seriously?? Another comment based on an article without waiting for the episode or precaps to air!!! It wasn't even a half scene of alter egos where the bad side side is pushing her to do something like this!!!🤣
Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
About the surrogacy issue writer from Sisila team confirmed that Surrogacy track will not be there in twitter 10 days ago only.
Post link

Edited by Diya_Abhilasha - 5 years ago