Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Paulomi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Monali5

OMG I'm so late, actually I haven't been keeping well lately. Anyway way coming to the update .Bulbul is incredible she is the perfect description of "Chota packet bada dhamaka " .Bela my poor baby she's not going to win against Bulbul, she better start packing her bag cause she is definitely going to India. Madhu ji is such a cutie pie.She can possibly fix anything. Kuhu and Rohith are such sweethearts and finally coming to Mahir he is all sorts of adorbs,he is an amazing friend, an amazing husband and the coolest dad one could possibly get(Omg ahhh the future Bela-Mahir face-off,Anu's reaction on seeing Bela in India is just so exciting I know I am thinking way ahead of time but who cares the thought of it brings a smile on my face). And yaar please update soon can't wait for the blashback update where I get to see the Bela who has a zest for life. 

thanks and Iam at present writting Chapter - 10 as it will require some time and about Chapter 9 as I already told you, its just mixing up 3 chapters together and editing so I'm hoping to give it ASAP😳
Monali5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That's great news, can't wait .Some of us might sound really demanding, it's just that we can't get enough of the story😉.It is sooo GOOODDD ðŸ˜ŠEdited by Monali5 - 5 years ago
Mahi114 thumbnail
Yeahhh
U r writing next
U r going to update next plz
-Paulomi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Monali5

That's great news, can't wait .Some of us might sound really demanding, it's just that we can't get enough of the story😉.It is sooo GOOODDD ðŸ˜Š

thanks a lot I never thought that I will get such a good response for this story😃

As I have already told that this is an old story but as I am editing it, Iam feeling like I am rewritting the story again as I think I have changed the whole story just to give the couples a space along with Bulbul.
-Paulomi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahi114

Yeahhh

U r writing next
U r going to update next plz

But I have to post Chapter 9 before Chapter 10
komlika thumbnail
Thank god madhu spoke to Mahir

Bulbul talking to Mahir

What is bulbul going to do in school?

Can't wait for her to go to India and meet Mahir

Thank you for the update!!
-Paulomi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: komlika

Thank god madhu spoke to Mahir

Bulbul talking to Mahir

What is bulbul going to do in school?

Can't wait for her to go to India and meet Mahir

Thank you for the update!!

thanks and welcome
Mahi114 thumbnail
The point is to convey that
Plz update next Asap
-Paulomi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahi114

The point is to convey that

Plz update next Asap

Ok I'll try
Monali5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
About re writing an old story you mentioned . As long as you are satisfied with what you are writing it doesn't matter unless the editing and change in the storyline is becoming really hectic,if is then we need to find a midway.