Naagin 3

BeHir FF - The 'Un' Attached String CHAPTER - 18, PAGE - 55 - Page 3

shweta_yadav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
I haven't read the old one so I would like to read on behir .
Pls contiune 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahi114 thumbnail
Continue soon
Previous Ka b link do plz
-Paulomi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shweta_yadav

I haven't read the old one so I would like to read on behir .

Pls contiune 

thanks
-Paulomi- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mahi114

Continue soon

Previous Ka b link do plz

Agar diya to yaha post karne ka koi matlab nehi rahega
-Paulomi- thumbnail

CHAPTER 2

[CANADA]

Next morning, Bela woke up early as usual which became a habit for her after Bulbul's birth when she rejoined her office for full time. That morning, she went to the kitchen and made a cup of coffee for herself even after being pursued by the servants to do that for her. She took her coffee mug and went towards Bulbul's room. When she opened the door of her room, Bela stopped at the doorstep when she found Bulbul was sleeping in a diagonally in the bed, on her stomach with her mouth open and the blanket falling on the ground which triggered a past memory of a very familiar scene. Without even realizing, a light curve formed by her lips as she found that very annoying yet adorable and for an instance of time, she even felt jealous. She said to herself, Aisa kyu hota hai ke 9 mahine apne andar apne bachche ko dheere dheere bara karne ke baad, jab ek ma usko is duniya mein lekar aati hai to vo apne baap par jaata hai. Janam maine diya aur dekho bilkul apne papa ki tarah soyi pari hai. Now I hate Maahir even more for that. Bela slowly entered inside and without making a sound put the coffee mug on a table and then looked around the room and nodded her head in a disappointing manner since Bulbul made a real mess of her room. Bela rearranged her room by putting everything in its proper place and then came back and sat beside Bulbul on the bed and then slowly pulled her towards her and rested half of her body on her lap and then hugged her tightly. Bulbul made a moaning sound as her sleep got disturbed and she too hugged back her mother. Bela kissed on Bulbul's forehead and said,I know you love Maahir a lot but I won't let you find him or go to him kyuki main tujhe kisike saath nehi baat sakti, tu sirf meri hai, tujhpar sirf mera haq hai, tu sirf mera khilona hai. Main tere bina nehi reh sakti hu mera bachcha. Maahir ke baad agar maine kisise sabse zyaada pyar kiya to vo sirf tu hai. Ha main maanti hu ke main tujhe zyaada waqt nehi de paati hu lekin iska matlab ye nehi hai ke main tujhse pyar nehi karti hu. Agar tune apne papa ko dhundh liya aur uske paas chali gayi to main kaise jeeyungi tere bina? Agar tujhe apne paas rakhne ke liye mujhe zindagi bhar tujhe tere papa ke baare mein sab kuch chupaana pare to main vo bhi karungi and I won't regret a bit. Bela had tears in her eyes which are due to the thought of fear gathered in her heart about loosing Bulbul which made her hug Bulbul more tightly and that time, Bulbul moaned out of discomfort and in a sleeping tone said,Mamma mujhe lag rahi hai. Bela came out of her thoughts and released Bulbul of her tight hug and then asked,Kaise pata chala main hu? In the same sleeping tone, still closing her eyes, Bulbul replied,Naani mujhe aise hug kabhi nehi karti hai aur main aapka touch pehchaanti hu na. Bela had a smile on her face and she kissed Bulbul back and said,Mujhe pata hai Bulbul apni mamma se bohot pyar karti hai. Achcha abhi ready ho jaao school jaana hai na. The intoxication of the sleep, totally washed away and Bulbul opened her eyes with a jerk and said,Ye school ka naam sunte hi na meri saari neend ud jaati hai. Vo bhi koi jaane ki jagah hai? Usse zyaada drama to mere ghar mein hota hai. Ye na rule change karna chahiye, hafte mein bas ek hi baar agar school jaana parta to kitna achcha hota. Bela nodded her head and taunted,Mera baby vo school hai, shopping mall nehi. Abhi baate bandh karo and get ready fast aur ha Reyhaan aa raha hai and I know you don't like him a bit but please abhi breakfast table mein naanu ke saamne koi drama mat create karna. Bulbul made a face and slapped on her head and said,Satyaanaash!! Bera garg ho us moye ka!! On hearing that sentence from Bulbul, Bela remained awestruck and then burst out into laughter. She pulled Bulbul's cheek and said,Tu puri meri ma jaisi hai. Bela got up from the bed and was about to leave with her coffee mug and Bulbul angrily said,Ha ha aapka kyu kuch jaayega, jaayega to mera. Aap kyu kuch samjhogi meri feelings? Aapki mummy ki shaadi thore hi ho rahi hai? Abhi main na aapki mamma ki shaadi kisi aur se kara deti hu aur phir aapse kahungi,'Bela abhi koi drama mat create karna'. Achcha lagega na aapko? Mujhe samajhme nehi aata aap us chimpanjee ko itna entertain kyu karti ho aur usko mera daddy banne ka itna shaukh kyu chara hai? Kisi aur ka daddy banna ho unko to shaukh se jaaye main apna daddy nehi banaaungi. Bela said,Oho Bulbul tumhe ye kisne kaha that I want to marry him? I don't!! Mujhe kisise bhi shaadi nehi karni hai aur tumhaare naanu ko vo pasand hai iska matlab ye nehi hai ke mujhe bhi vo pasand hona chahiye. So relax!! He's just a friend!! Bulbul squeezed her nose and said,Jaise harkate vo kar rahe hai na koi guarantee nehi hai kisi baat ki aur aap bhi to bari has has kar baate karti ho unse. Agar sach mein aapki shaadi tey hui na unse, main kuch kar dungi bata rahi hu main abhi se. Bela gave a fed up look and said,Arey meri ma main samajh gayi. Abhi chalo ready ho jaao. Dekho tumhaare chakkar mein na meri coffee bhi thandi ho gayi. Saying she left from there and Bela came down of her bed and angrily grinned,Aaj main is monkey man ko aisa sabak seekhaaungi na ke zindagi bhar yaad rakkhenge ke Bulbul Maahir Sehgal kis monster ka naam hai. She went to her washroom to get ready for her school.

At the breakfast, when everyone sat together to have food, Reyhaan just arrived to have food with them as invited by Ranjit. Bulbul just got irked on seeing him and cursed him from the core of her heart. She whispered to Madhu,Pata hai nani aaj na subhe subhe uthne ke baad mamma ne mujhe jab se kaha ke ye aaj breakfast mein aane waale hai, mera dimaag na tabse kharaab hua para hai. Aaj na mera pura din kharaab jaayega. Kabhi kabhi mera dil karta hai, main na vo pet kharaab waali medicine...what was that?Madhu said to her, "Ha usko jamaalghota kehte hai. Bulbul replied,Ya right!!Vohi medicine main is chimpanjee ke paani mein mila du, jab dekho tab meri mamma ke saath chipakne ki koshish karta hai. Mamma koi magnet hai kya? I know she's beautiful but I don't like it. Isse na vo saradin washroom ke andar rahenge aur phir main washroom ko lock karke uske key ko India import kar dungi taaki vo kabhi bahaar hi na nikal paaye.Madhu made a face and said,Meri to kismat hi kharaab hai. Kaha mera Ram jaisa damaad tha...I mean hai aur kaha ye? Koi match hi nehi hai. Pata nehi Bela ke papa ko kya sujhta rehta hai. Subhe subhe to iski shakal dekh kar aaj mera bhi pura din kharaab jaayega. Ae v koi gal hui? Jab dekho muh uthaakar chala aata hai. Bulbul looked at Reyhaan devilishly and dig the fork in her food so hard as if a bit of more pressure, might just break its neck. Bulbul said,Aaj main inko aisa sabak seekhaaungi ke ke kabhi hamaare ghar khaana khaane nehi aayenge. Bare aaye mere daddy ki jagah lene. Huh!! Bulbul excused herself and went to the kitchen where the servants were busy preparing the breakfast. She found that Indian breakfast was prepared in honour of Reyhaan. Seeing that she asked,Why did you make Indian breakfast?? Mamma doesn't like it in the morning. One of the cooks, replied,Sir asked to make it baby for Reyhaan sir. Bulbul got more angry since whenever, Bulbul asks for Indian food in the morning, she was given free of charge classes on healthy diet. She said,Achcha!! Jab main maangti hu to mujhe lecture milta hai ur chimpanjee ko VIP treatment? Aisa nehi chalega yaha. Main agar nehi kha paayi to kisi aur ko khaane bhi nehi dungi. She looked for chilli powder and when she found it, she mixed two spoons of that in the bowl of sweet dish which was to be served to Reyhaan. On seeing that, the cook got scared and asked,Baby what are you doing? Sir will kick me out of here. Bulbul replied,Don't worry I'll manage just serve it and if you open your mouth, you know... what Iam capable of. The cook swallowed the lump formed inside his throat as he knew how good Bulbul was if she decides to make anyones' life hell. The servants served the food and everyone started having their food. Reyhaan said,Indian breakfast!! Lagta hai aaj breakfast jam kar hoga.Ranjit smiled and replied,Just taste it Reyhaan!! Aaj tumhaare liye hi ye special breakfast banaya hai. Bela ne vo bundi ka raayta banaya hai, vo to zarur taste karna, vo bohot achcha banaati hai.Reyhaan smiled looking at Bela and said,Well I will obviously love it. Suddenly, Bulbul gave an evil smile on hearing that and said,My daddy too loves it aur ye mujhe bhi bohot pasand hai. Ye mere daddy ka favourate hai aur khaaskar agar mamma ke haath ka bana hua to bohot zyaada pasand karte hai vo.Bela looked very embarrassed as her eyes meet Reyhaan and he looked quite uneasy. Ranjit,in order to change the environment, said,Reyhaan tum Bulbul ki baato ko ignore karo, she's just a child. Kaha kya bolna hai usko is baat ka koi idea hi nehi hai. You have your food beta! In her mind, Bulbul said,Mujhe bohot achche se pata hai kaha kya bolna hai. Madhu, on the other hand was just smiling on the scene just created by Bulbul. Bulbul looked at Reyhaan with an evil glare and muttered,Khaao khaao aur khaane ke baad agar kal hospital na pohche to mera naam bhi Bulbul Sehgal nehi. Everyone started having their food. At first, he Reyhaan decided to taste the sweet dish made by Bela and on taking the first bite, started coughing and Bulbul somehow controlled her laugh and had her food. Bela gave him water and asked,Are you fine Reyhaan? But Reyhaan could not say anything since it was made by Bela and so kept on taking that spicy sweet dish. As he was on the verge of completing the sweet dish, Reyhaan's condition was getting poorer and poorer and Bulbul was enjoying every bit of it as it was satisfying her grudge against Reyhaan. Suddenly Reyhaan's phone buzzed and seeing the message on his phone he said to Ranjit,Vo uncle...dad ka message aaya hai, mujhe abhi ghar jaana hoga ek important kaam ke liye unhe meri madat chahiye. The moment, he got up, his stomach started cramming and he held his tummy and when Bulbul saw that, in order to control her laugh, she started coughing. Bulbul took a glass of water and Madhu looked suspiciously at Bulbul and when her eyes fall on Madhu, she winked at her meaningfully and Madhu immediately understood everything. Reyhaan closed his eyes to endure the pain and said,Uncle if you don't mind, can I take today's leave? Aaj actually dad ko business ke silsilay mein meri madat chahiye. Ranjit immediately replied,Ya of course!! Meet you tomorrow. Reyhaan thanked him and took everyone's leave. After he left, Madhu and Bulbul, saving everyone's gave had a high five but their happiness was short lived when both found Bela was glaring at them.

Bulbul was packing her bag for school when Bela stormed inside her room and asked,Reyhaan uncle ke khaane mein kya milaaya tha? Bulbul was startled at first when she saw Bela but then immediately composed herself and asked,Hai? Maine kya milaaya mamma? Bela put her hands on her waist and said,Tum achchi tarah se jaanti ho Bulbul about what am I talking. Tumne raayte mein kuch milaaya tha na isiliye unko khaasi aa rahi thi. Maine dekha tumhe aur naani ko high five dete huye and I know you very well aur phir tumne jaanbujh kar apne papa ke baare mein baat ki sabke saamne taaki Reyhaan uncle ko bura lage. Hai na? Bulbul I just asked for only one favour from you ke breakfast table mein koi tamasha nehi karna par nehi tumhe to vohi karna hota hai na jo hume pasand na ho.Bulbul threw her bag on the bed and replied,Ha Reyhaan uncle mujhe pasand nehi hai aur isiliye maine ye sab kuch kiya aur jab bhi vo ghar par aayenge main hamesha kuch na kuch karungi. Mujhe mere mamma aur daddy ek saath chahiye.Bela grabbed her arm and said,Listen to me carefully Bulbul!! Main aur Maahir alag ho chuke hai hamesha hamesha ke liye aur is baat ko jitna jaldi ho sakey maan lo to tumhaare liye hi achcha hai. I am not going back in your father's life.Bulbul was very hurt at bela's words and so she shouted at her,Aise kaise alag ho gaye? Sabke mamma aur daddy ek saath rehte hai, mere bhi mamma aur daddy ek saath hi rahenge. Vo alag nehi ho sakte hai. Main unhe kabhi alag nehi hone dungi. Main daddy ko dhundh kar nikaalungi aur phir main unhe saath lekar aaungi. Bela was so mad at her constant ranting about Maahir and most importantly over the incident that happened at the breakfast table that our of her blindness due to her anger, she gave a tight slap on her face and Bulbul screamed out for Madhu. Madhu came running to the room and asked Bela,Kya hua?Bela replied,Samjha dijiye isko ke ye saari shaitaaniya bandh kare varna main isko boarding school bhej dungi. Sab aapke laad yar ka nateeja hai jo itni badtameez hoti ja rahi hai aur main isko kya kahu aap bhi to koi kam nehi hai. Kisiko napasand karne ka ye koi matlab nehi hua hai ke jo marzi aaye vo karo aur main isko kya kahu mom aap bhi to koi kam nehi hai. Main aaj aap dono jo ishaaro ishaaro mein baate kar rahi thi na vo sab dekh rahi thi. Madhu immediately attended Bulbul and she was very angry when she understood that Bela slapped Bulbul. She made Bulbul sit on her lap and scolded Bela,Tune itni si baat ke liye itni choti si bachchi par haath utha diya? Vo bachchi hai Bela aur tu usse matured harkate to expect kar nehi sakti hai aur tu isey kya keh rahi hai main tujhe keh rahi hu, ye Reyhaan mujhe bhi pasand nehi hai. Bulbul ne galti ki main maanti hu, par ye koi tareeka nehi hua usko samjhaane ka. Ab is umar mein jab ek bachcha dekhega ke uski ma ki dusri shaadi ho rahi hai aur vo bhi tab jab uska khud ka baap hai to kya aise situation mein tu usse rational behaviour ki ummeed karti hai? Sagey ma baap, sagey hi hote hai unki jagah aur koi nehi le sakta hai. Bulbul ki umar ke bachche aise situation mein aise hi react karte hai jaisa Bulbul ne kiya. You can't blame her for that. Itni zor se maara meri bachchi ko pura gaal laal ho gaya. Madhu was patting Bulbul's cheek and Bulbul, in a crying tone, said,Mujhe boarding school mein nehi mere daddy ke paas bhej do kyuki aap to mujhse pyar karti hi nehi ho. Aapko mera birthday yaad nehi rehta hai, mujhse kiya hua ek bhi promise yaad nehi rehta hai. Aap bohot selfish ho and Iam sure mere daddy aapke jaise nehi honge. Vo kabhi mujhe nehi daatenge.Madhu hugged Bulbul and then scolded Bela, Ek baar apni taraf dekh Bela tune apne aap ko kya bana liya hai. Jabse Maahir teri zindagi se gaya hai tu bilkul patthar ban gayi hai. Mujhe to ye tak yaad nehi aata hai ke aakhri baar tune Bulbul ke saath waqt kab bitaya tha. Mujhe to kabhi kabhi ye lagta hai ke tu na iski harkato par gussa nehi hai balki is baat par gussa aur insecurity hoti hai ke vo Maahir se pyar karti hai aur uske dil mein jo aata hai vohi karti hai, vohi kehti hai. Pyar to tu bhi Maahir se karti hai aaj bhi just tu bolti nehi hai, apne pyar ko gusse ke andar dabaa kar rakkha hai aur ye bol deti hai, to kya galat karti hai? Bachche aise hi hai apne dil mein jo hota hai bol dete hai, unhe chupaana nehi aata hai baro ke tarah. I know you love her aur tu usko khona chahti nehi hai lekin tu jo kar rahi hai na usse tu khud Bulbul ko apne aap se door kar rahi hai. Pyar hone se kaam nehi hota uske liye pyar jataana bhi parta hai. Pehle ma ban ja phir ispar haath uthaana.Bela was so much angry and disturbed with all that fiasco, that she didn't even have the heart to reply Madhu back and so without wasting any more word, Bela just left from there.

At night, when Bela and Ranjit returned from office, they were extremely upset especially Ranjit. He threw himself on his chair and said,I just can't believe it!! Ek rookie company jo bas kuch hi saalo pehle launch hui hai kal hamaare baraabar khari thi aur aaj humse aagey nikal gayi. How can it even be possible? Mere itne saalo ki mehnat mein bas paani pher diya. How can it beat us in the merit list of the year? Ye sab us Maahir ka kiya dharaa, he's just trying to take revenge from us. Bela was already upset from the morning itself, due to the breakfast incident and slapping Bulbul. In the office, Bela could not concentrate on her work properly as everytime she tried to, Bulbul's crying face came in front of her sight. But her day, did not end with one tragedy but another was waiting in the line, which struck when the ranking of all the airlines business houses were published in which KINGSTON  AIRLINES beat QUEENS  AIRLINES which made Ranjit extremely angry mostly because of the fact that it was Maahir's company and to add to the dismay, a leading magazine even published a face to face interview of its CEO, Maahir Sehgal. Ranjit was so consumed by this thing as if nothing else matters in his life. He continued his ranting against Maahir while Bela was consumed in her own thoughts and was rubbing her hand everytime she remembered slapping Bulbul. At one point of time, when Ranjit found that only he was talking and Bela was absolutely silent, he called her, "Bela?? Bela I'm talking to you. Bela's chain of thoughts broke on hearing Ranjit's voice and asked,Ji papa aap kuch keh rahe the? Ranjit gave a surprised look and said,Yaha par kya sirf main hi hu jisko is baat ka fark par raha hai ke hamaari company ki ranking utar gayi. Bela was so disturbed with everything today and Ranjit's continuous rants starting from the office, that she said,Papa please!! Subhe se aapka ye chaalu hai. I know ke us company ne hume beat kiya hai but that's business, aaj koi aagey hai kal koi dusra hoga. Isko lekar itna pareshaan hone ki kya zarurat hai? Ranjit was shocked at bela's remark and asked,Ye tum keh rahi ho Bela? Aajtak tumne is country ke kisi bhi airlines company hamaare se aagey nehi jaane diya aur kabhi agar koi gaya bhi to tumhaari neend haram ho jaya karti thi aur aaj tum aisi baate kar rahi ho? Strange!! Bela, in a very angry tone replied,Kyuki papa business ke bahaar bhi meri ek life hai jo bilkul bhi asaan nehi hai. Aapko actually problem is baat se ho rahi hai ke jis company ne hume beat kiya vo Maahir ki company hai and to tell you the truth, I don't care!! Maahir agar apne life mein aagey bar raha hai, to mujhe usse koi fark nehi parta hai. I moved on, so can he. Maahir ek businessman hai aur agar vo apni company ko aagey bara raha hai to usme galat kya hai? Sabhi karte hai, hum bhi kar rahe hai. Ye koi life ka competition nehi hai jo haarne se hamaari zindagi kharaab ho jaayegi. Business mein utaar charaav aate hai, there's no big deal in that. Mujhe is baat se koi fark nehi parta hai ke Maahir apni life mein kya kar raha hai. Meri zindagi mein usse bhi zyaada important cheezein hai parvaah karne laayak. Ranjit raised his finger on Bela's face and said,Kisi dusre mein aur Maahir Sehgal mein fark hai. Bela got so irritated that she almost lashed out, "To phir aap bethe rahiye usko lekar. Mujhe Maahir ke baare mein kuch nehi sunna hai aur koi baat bhi nehi karni hai. Saying she just left from there. Madhu brought a cup of tea for Ranjit after some time and then both of them. While both of them were taking, found that Bela came out with almost a dragged Bulbul behind her. Madhu asked Bela,Bela kaha ja rahi hai aise Bulbul ko lekar? Bela replied,Main tang aa gayi hu, aaj pura din kharaab tha. I need some air aur usse bhi zyaada mujhe ek distraction ki sakt zarurat hai isiliye main apni beti ko lekar shopping karne ja rahi hu aur dinner bhi bahaar hi karungi. Saying Bela pulled Bulbul outside towards her car. Bulbul was fighting with Bela as she pulled her outside. On reaching her car when Bela left Bulbul's hand, she said,Mujhe aapke saath kahi nehi jaana hai, aap ne aaj mujhe thappar maara. Bela, too in an irritating tone said,Ha maara hai aur is vajah se office ka pura din mera barbaad gaya hai aur upar se papa ki baate. Aaj Reyhaan ka phone aaya tha aur aaj to mujhe bhi uspar gussa aa gaya. Banda na kuch zyaada hi sweet banta hai mere saath, aisa lagta hai ke chaachni mein naha kar aaya ho, mujhe to diabetes ho jaayega. Jhand ho rakkhi hai puri life meri to. Hearing this, Bulbul's anger melted a bit and she asked,To aap usse abhi shaadi nehi karogi na? Bela sat on her feet and held Bulbul's hand and said,Bulbul I don't want to marry anyone and don't even want to stay with your father. I just want to stay with you. Bas!! So please I'm sorry, mujhe maaf kar do. Bela held her ears and apologized to Bulbul and she accepted and said,Its okay mamma!! I forgive you!! Bas agli baar jab main us monkey man ka band bajaaungi to aap kuch mat bolna. Bela laughed and said,Sharaafat se karogi to kuch nehi bolungi par agar badmaashi ki to daat paregi. Chalo!! Mujhe to abhi is mahaul se shaanti chahiye. Bela made Bulbul sit on the car, tied her straps and then took the driving seat and drove off.

[India]

"Maaahiiir!!, Maahir was working when Anu's voice startled him and he saw that she came running to his cabin and hugged him tight. Maahir broke the hug and asked,Achaanak kya hua Anu? Anu replied,Arey tumhaari itni bari success hui hai, hamaari company ke ranking improve ho gayi, tumhaari itni bari interview aa gayi ek leading magazine mein, to main khush na hu? Par main tumse naraaz hu, main 3 din ke liye Australia kya gayi tumne mujhe phone karke itni bari baat bataayi bhi nehi. Maahir smiled and replied,Tum family function attend karne gayi thi Anu and I didn't want to disturb you. Anu said,Ok leave it!! Isko to celebrate karna chahiye. Chalo pehle shopping par chalte hai and then we'll have dinner together. Maahir, though didn't want to go with Anu but agreed in order to make her happy. Anu was a complete shopaholic and she can spend the whole day shopping and even could buy all the counters if its possible. While on the mall, while Anu was busy in buying dresses, Maahir found a newly wedded couple who were engaged in a sweet and romantic argument about whether or not to buy a particular dress. Seeing that, he had a flashback of his own past with Bela, when they were newly married.

Flashback...

"Maahir mujhe ye dress bohot pasand hai, please mujhe ye dilwado, Bela pouted like a 5 years old kid looking at a blue colour flare dress on a mannequin at one instance and looking at Maahir the other. Maahir looked at the dress and said,Baby ye dress tumhe bilkul suit nehi karega aur tumpar na blue se zyaada yellow suit karta hai.On hearing this, Bela's pout turned into anger and she said,Ab tum mujhe bataaoge ke mujhpar kaunsa colour zyaada suit karta hai? Khud ke kapre tak kharidne jaisa taste to tumhaara hai nehi aur tum mujhe bata rahe ho? Really Maahir I never expected that from you. She immediately folded her arms around her chest and turned her face away from him. Maahir realized that it was not a very brave act to put fire on the string of an RDX as he knew how much arrogant was Bela and how much she could get angry. So, in a pleading tone he said,Arey kya kar rahi ho ye Mrs. Sehgal! Meri bhala aisi majaal ke main kisi bhi cheez ke baare mein tumhaare saath argue karu? After all Mrs. Sehgal ki pasand hai yaar vo to vaise hi world class hoti hai. Tumhe jo kharidna hai kharid lo main kuch nehi kahunga. Vaise bhi mujhe pata hai ke tum mujhse puch nehi rahi thi bas bata rahi thi. Please maan jaao!!On hearing that Bela gave a huge smile and then pulled Maahir's cheeks and said,So sweet!! You know that's why I love you so much kyuki tum kitne smart ho. Maahir gave a helpless smile and replied,Kyuki tumhaare saath reh raha hu na to smart to banunga hi. Love you too baby!! Bela went on to buy the dress and Maahir followed her making a face and carrying all her bags.

Flashback ends...

Maahir came back to the present when Anu called him and she asked,Kaha kho gaye the Maahir? Maahir smiled and replied,Uh...nehi kuch bhi nehi vo uh tumhaara shopping ho gaya? Anu replied,Ha vo khatam ho gaya chalo dinner par chalte hai. Maahir nodded his head and just the moment they were about to leave, something grabbed Maahir's leg. When he looked down he found a small baby girl of at most 2 years old was standing holding his leg and looking at him. Maahir found that so adorable that he picked her up in his arms. Anu patted the baby's cheek and said,Wow!!Kitni cute hai. Par ye bachchi hai kiski? Pata nehi itni choti bachchi ko koi akela kaise chor deta hai. But Maahir was already adoring the child and playing with her but that moment was not a long lasting one as her parents came and took her and thanked for taking care of her since she suddenly walked away leaving their hand. When the child left, Maahir thought,Kuhu sach kehti thi, agar main aur Bela aaj saath hote to kya pata hamaari bhi aisi hi pyaari si ek bachchi hoti aur main bhi uske saath isi tarah time spend karta. Anu grabbed Maahir's arm and started walking outside which made him a bit uncomfortable. Whenever Anu comes to close to him that itself, makes him very uncomfortable as he was accustomed to this cosiness only with Bela and he never had that feeling with any other girl.  Maahir and Anu reached Maahir's car and he drove them to an already booked restaurant to have dinner.

[Canada]

While walking around the mall, Bulbul asked Bela,Mamma aap naanu se gussa kyu ho? Bela replied,Kuch nehi vo office ki pareshaani hai. Bulbul replied,You can share that with me, you know I'm a very good listener. Bela suddenly stopped and then said,Vo jo business houses ke rankings nikalte hai na har saal, usme ek nayi company ne hume beat kiya hai aur naanu is baat se bohot gussa hai aur jabse ye news aayi hai tab se bas isi ke baare mein baat kar rahe hai aur mujhe aur is baare mein baat karna achcha nehi lag raha hai and so I lashed out. Bulbul squeezed her nose and replied,To isme itna gussa hone waali kaunsi baat hai? Mere class mein bhi kabhi main first aati hu kabhi koi aur aata hai to main kya isko lekar rone thore hi beth jaati hu? Naanu abhi bhi bachche hi hai, bare nehi huye. Bela pulled Bulbul's cheek and said,Ab har koi Bulbul jitna smart thore hi hai. Bulbul shook his shoulder and replied,Ab har kisike paas mere daddy jitney smart aur cool daddy thore hi hote hai. Bela had already decided that she would not spoil her mood and so she said,Ha meri ma chal! Tu aur tere daddy is duniya ke sabse smart log hai. Bela took her to a counter for buying her dress and then after that she went to another shop for buying her own dresses. In that shop, there was a long line for payment and so Bela asked Bulbul to wait outside until she returned. While Bela was on the line, Bulbul walked a few distance around the shop and was looking here and there. Suddenly her eyes fall on a book store where there was a stack of magazines were kept and her eyes caught the sight of Maahir's photo in the cover of one of the magazines. Her breath got caught on seeing Maahir's photo and she ran towards it as if she was running for her life. On reaching the store, she pulled that particular magazine from the stack and looked at the photo. She said to herself,Mere daddy ki photo magazine mein?? Iska matlab mere daddy koi bohot bare celebrity hai? Par vo to pilot the na? Ab main kaise pata lagaaungi abhi to mamma bhi aa jaayegi. Paise to saare mamma ke paas hai main to ye magazine kharid bhi nehi sakti hu aur agar mamma ne mujhe iske saath dekh liya to mujhe bohot daat paregi. Ek kaam karti hu main check kar leti hu jaldi se agar koi clue mil jaaye daddy ke baare mein. She immediately searched for any kind of clue that might lead to Maahir's whereabouts but for that she had to go through the whole interview for which she didn't have time and so she just read the captions and the only word she found that might be helpful for her was the name KINGSTON  AIRLINES. She put the magazine back on the stack and then came out of the store quickly and found Bela was searching for Bulbul in a tensed manner here and there. Bulbul called her out and Bela angrily asked,Bulbul kaha chali gayi thi? Maine kaha tha na waha se hilna mat pata hai kabse dhundh rahi thi? Jaan nikal gayi thi meri. She put her hand on her chest and took deep breaths. Bulbul wrapped her arms around Bela's waist and said,Main aapko chor kar kabhi bhi kahi nehi jaaungi mamma. I promise!! Bela kissed on her forehead and said,Mamma ki sahi mein jaan chali jaati agar Bulbul nehi milti to. Abhi chalo zyaada senti hone ki koi zarurat nehi hai. Bhukh lagi hai bohot zoro ki. Saying Bela and Bulbul walked outside towards the car and Bela suddenly said to her, "Kyuki aaj mera mood shopping ke baad thora achcha ho gaya hai so main tumhe tumhaare daddy ke baare mein ek information de sakti hu. On hearing about her father, Bulbul's eyes glittered with happiness and she asked,Kaisa information? Bela said,Well shaadi ke baad jab main shopping par jaati thi to mere saare bags tumhaare daddy uthaate the aur na ek baar kya hua tha pata hai ek din mein maine purey 5 lakh ki shopping ki thi, bichaare tumhaare daddy ki to haalat kharaab ho gayi thi credit card ka bill pay karte karte. Bulbul sadly replied,Iska matlab aapne mere daddy ko bohot pareshaan kiya. Very bad!! Bulbul and Bela got inside the car and while strapping herself with the belt, Bela replied,You can't even imagine sweetheart!! Saying she started her car and drove off.

It was around 12 at midnight, when Bulbul woke up from her sleep. From the moment she got to know about Maahir, not even for a single moment she stopped thinking about him. She decided that she wouldn't say anything about her latest discovery to anyone and not even her partner in crime, Madhu until and unless she herself verifies everything. She already took her mother's tab on the pretext of playing games and she fall asleep. When she woke up with a jerk, at first she checked the tab and found that it was still with her which meant that Bela forgot to take it back and Bulbul gave a deep sigh of releif. She turned on the tab and started searching with KINGSTON  AIRLINES. The official site of the company opened and she saw Maahir's photos in that and when she searched further, she found that he is the CEO of the company. Bulbul became so happy on seeing her father's photo and even more happy on finally finding his whereabouts. She said to herself,Oh to mere daddy us company ke CEO hai iska matlab hai ke vo bhi mamma ke jaise rich hai. Finally maine apne daddy ko dhundh liya ab main bohot jald unse mil bhi lungi. She searched for the contact information of Maahir and found the company's official phone number. She noted it down on a paper and closed the search then at first she deleted the browsing history so that Bela could never find out about these things. She turned the laptop off and then looked at the time and thought that as per the time difference, in India, all the offices would have been opened by now. So she sneaked out of her bedroom and then went to the hall to pick the cordless phone and after taking that she returned to her bedroom and locked the door properly from inside and pulled the curtain. She took a deep breath and dialled the number of KINGSTON  AIRLINES office.

RECEPTIONIST :- "Hullo!! Welcome to Kingston Airlines!! How can I help you?

Bulbul was trembling with excitement thinking that finally her dream was going to be true.

BULBUL :- "Uh...May I talk to Mr. Maahir Sehgal please?

The receptionist was a bit taken back as she understood that it was the voice of a child.

R : "Uh...May I know who's calling?

B : "Bulbul Sehgal.

R : "Iam sorry mam! Sir abhi meeting ke liye bahaar ja rahe hai. Aap baad mein call kar  lijiyega.

B : (angrily) "Meeting ke liye bahaar ja rahe hai ka kya matlab hua? Mujhse bhi zyaada important kuch aur hai kya unke liye? Vo mujhse bina baat kiye kahi nehi ja sakte hai. Phone do unko aur kaho ke Bulbul ne phone kiya hai.

The receptionist didn't want to spend any more time and she almost talked to her directly.

R : "Dekhiye beta ye office hai, ye prank karne ki jagah nehi hai. Achche bachcho ki tarah phone rakh do. Ok?

B : "Yaha raat ke 12 baj rahe hai aur aise time par prank karne ka mujhe koi shaukh nehi hai. Seedha seedha meri baat Mr. Maahir Sehgal se karaao varna agar phone kata na to aisa naak mein dam karungi ke naani yaad aa jaayegi aur mujhe lightly bilkul mat lena.

The receptionist was taken back at the authority of her voice and wondered who that might be. She was about to transfer the call to Maahir's cabin but just at that moment, Maahir was coming out of his cabin to leave for the meeting. On seeing him, the receptionist said,Sir!!Aapke liye ek phone hai. Maahir replied,Tell that person to call later, Iam going out now.She said,Maine kaha sir but vo keh rahi hai ke aap unse baat kiye bina kahi nehi ja sakte hai.He was confused on hearing the words and asked,Aisa kisne kaha?She replied,Lagta hai koi bachchi hai aur vo apna naam Bulbul Sehgal bata rahi hai. Mujhe laga koi prank call hai par usne kaha ke vo sabko tang karegi agar maine aapko phone nehi diya to. Maahir was shocked on hearing about the threat Bulbul gave her and asked himself,Bulbul Sehgal???Par main to aisa kisiko nehi jaanta. Par ye jo koi bhi hai... He angrily continued,Aisi harkate yaha nehi chalegi. He took phone from her and the convo :-

M :- "Hullo Maahir Sehgal speaking!!

Those words spoken by Maahir were not just words but were elixir of life for Bulbul. She couldn't figure out how to react as she had heard her father's voice for the first time in her life. She so wanted to go to him right at that moment and hug him tightly and wanted to say how much she loved him. She wanted to hug her phone in order to feel her father. As Maahir spoke Bulbul's voice died inside her throat.

M : (in an impatient tone) "Hullo who's this?

Bulbul could not hold her tears and tears rolled down her cheeks.

B : "Daddy!!

Maahir was shocked as Bulbul addressed him daddy'

M : "What???

B : "Daddy main Bulbul bol rahi hu.

M : "Hullo kaun bol raha hai aur ye kaisa behuda mazaak hai?

B : "Mazaak nehi hai daddy main sach mein aapki beti hu, Bulbul. Aapko main yaad nehi hu kya?

Maahir tried to cool down and then thought that the girl must have been mistaking someone else with him.

M : "Dekhiye beta mujhe lagta hai ke aap kisi aur ke saath galti kar rahi hai. Main aapka daddy nehi hu.

B : "Agar aapka naam Maahir Sehgal ho to aap hi mere daddy ho.

M : "Beta main aapse keh raha hu na main aapka daddy nehi hu shaayad aapne wrong number laga diya hai.

B : "Nehi main jhut nehi bol rahi hu daddy. I promise aap hi mere daddy ho.

M : (was a bit annoyed that moment) "Dekho beta bohot ho gaya, I know you must be very upset but Iam very busy right now so please excuse me aur ha yaha aise dubaara phone mat karna. Ok?

Bulbul felt very offended as Maahir cut the call on her face without giving any time to explain. Maahir then said to the receptionist,Agar ye phone dubaara aaye then just cut the call aur agar zyaada pareshaan kare then just inform the police.Saying he left from there.

CHAPTER - 3

Edited by -Paulomi- - 5 years ago
Mahi114 thumbnail
Thanks for update
Aww cute bulbul 
But Mahir was too rude
komlika thumbnail
Poor bulbul

Mahir wasn't nice to her

I can't even imagine what she is going to do to Anu

Can't wait to read more
-Paulomi- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mahi114

Thanks for update

Aww cute bulbul 
But Mahir was too rude

What do you expect from a man who doesn't even know the existence of his child?
-Paulomi- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: komlika

Poor bulbul

Mahir wasn't nice to her

I can't even imagine what she is going to do to Anu

Can't wait to read more

She'll make her life a living hell😆
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice story dear
Loved it
Liked Nani nawasi Jodi
Bulbul wants to find out her father & finally she got the info.
Mahir was rude but he doesn't know who bulbul sehgal is.
Plz update soon & pm me if you can.
Thanks