Posted: 5 years ago
Hey Everyone, 
I'm usually a silent member but had to make at least one post on this forum!
Can i just say I love this show! Its such a beautiful story and there no typical indian serial b.s.(no offence to anyone usually the serials are so repetitive) πŸ˜†My curiosity spiked when I found out Gul Khan was co producer so i stated watching it like 2 months ago and its an awesome show. πŸ‘πŸΌProps to the creators and the makers there doing an amazing job, i guess the trp ratings speak for that. 

I am loving the speed the story is moving. After watching so many indian shows (due to my mom) i thought the story of this show was going to be very slow so it was a wonderful surprise for me how the story progressed. They are already at the point where sikander knows kulfi is a kudi and not a munda. Hopefully they don't slow down the speed, i hope he soon finds out that she is his daughter.

Coming to the cast OMG i love mohit malik, the way he's portraying sikander is honesty heartwarming.πŸ‘ i was never a big fan of his before(not that i didn't like his acting) as i never watched much of his stuff in general but this show made me realize how amazing he is as an actor.  The rest of the cast is also exceptional. Even the actress playing lovely is amazing. This show needs to be recognized more by everyone, i'm guessing this forums not as active as this serial central basis is not a typical love story.

Kudos to everyone apart of this show. πŸ‘
Edited by AR-MAANEET - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BangBang_Shilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Ya,i have just started watching this show after finishing my exam,i am in love with this beautiful story.
One of the few shows,i do watch on tv.