Updates - Pics from PC and Nicks Engagement Party

Posted: 5 years ago

Guests arriving at the party

Edited by zara321 - 5 years ago

Is this for real?

I still can't imagine this is happening.   Is this a marriage of convenience? ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by ImagineMe

Is this for real?

I still can't imagine this is happening.   Is this a marriage of convenience? ðŸ˜•

Arrey koi Dikkat? 
Panditji for what? ðŸ˜• I am seriously believing the october wedding news now. Its really happening. 
waiting for ranveer deepika wedding excited..for them after nick priyanka
Originally posted by Zeal17

Arrey koi Dikkat? 

No Dikkat Vikkat. Just a question that pops up ... This guy at a cursory level doesn't seem to be her type, but then the reality might be different than what PC projected all these years in media... the previous IVs (and rumored affairs). She gave them impression that she liked men who were around her age or older... (successful, together, king like... bla bla). It didn't seem she would end up with a guy much younger & less successful than her.

Anywho, jab miya biwi raazi tho kya karega kaazi.  They deserve a blissful married life ahead.

And... if it's just PR machinery (doubt if this is the case) to keep PC in news, then frankly ðŸ¥±. 
Are they getting married so soon cuz after Quantico ending PC needs a visa to stay in USA? They both get publicity from the wedding and PC can live in the States for as long as the wants - win win situation. 

Still, it feels weird to imagine someone like PC getting engaged to someone after only 2 months of dating them. 
I can't believe Cutie pie Nick who lived an innocent life is marrying a grown woman. Don't do it Nick, marry another girl whose young and pretty like your ex girlfriend who won miss universe. Jealous of PC
Man I still can't believe this is happening, I just can't see PC with someone like him. But oh well, if they are happy then good for them. Congrats to the happy couple.