This content was originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Twitter is buzzing due to Meera's 'great plan'. πŸ˜†

Kyu kya hua?
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
This content was originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Twitter is buzzing due to Meera's 'great plan'. πŸ˜†

Vivaan's dialogues are really funny today. He actually told that meera is bringing sautan for him n will make him work  between her 2 patis.πŸ˜†
Edited by ILTHBEB - 5 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: cuppa_n_cricket

Kyu kya hua?

Lots of discussion. #Kaleerein 😊
cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Lots of discussion. #Kaleerein 😊

I read through some. Did Meera really go ahead with her plan shit without deciding she's forgiving or not?πŸ₯±

I can't take twitter. I have my own biases as well and I do not mean to say I am perfect but for the life of me, I cant judge male and female characters differently. I am not saying that is ideal and everyone should be same, but I am like that. When some one is wrong, he/she is wrong irrespective of gender. I am sure the hullabaloo over 'the push' has not even been replicated when Meera is being an ass to her so called hubby.πŸ₯± One or two might rant but MLs deserve to "suffer". So be it!
Bhagwati00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
https://youtu.be/W2bakQck4pw
Sorry if already shared
Meera's flan flop... More drama is on the way 
The_May_Rose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cuppa_n_cricket

I read through some. Did Meera really go ahead with her plan shit without deciding she's forgiving or not?πŸ₯±

I can't take twitter. I have my own biases as well and I do not mean to say I am perfect but for the life of me, I cant judge male and female characters differently. I am not saying that is ideal and everyone should be same, but I am like that. When some one is wrong, he/she is wrong irrespective of gender. I am sure the hullabaloo over 'the push' has not even been replicated when Meera is being an ass to her so called hubby.πŸ₯± One or two might rant but MLs deserve to "suffer". So be it!

It is more balanced than you might think Yaara.  But it entirely your choice if you want to check the hashtag. 😳
This content was originally posted by: Bhagwati00

Sorry if already shared

He is going to do something drastic.
#WaitForItπŸ˜†

I actually think Meera might go "tumne fir saabit kiya tumhe mujhpe bharosa nahi hai"😲🀣

The_May_Rose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bhagwati00

Sorry if already shared

I think these SBB scenes will happen before the IF video scenes.

Today they showed part of Meera's plan and how she seemed to agree.  On Monday her plan will flop because the suitor is actually coming to see her.  After which plan B will be to go ahead with the meeting and the guy will ask cheap questions and DAD tells them leave.

I think these SBB scenes will happen before the IF video scenes.

Today they showed part of Meera's plan and how she seemed to agree.  On Monday her plan will flop because the suitor is actually coming to see her.  After which plan B will be to go ahead with the meeting and the guy will ask cheap questions and DAD tells them leave.

Can you tell me what exactly is her stupid plan?

Make DAD see Vivaan's goodness? For what? does she want him?πŸ₯± And if she wants him why can't he be a part of her so called plan? Pata hai mujhe... he should MU her and more FL victimization/glorification. So what if it is due to her own stupidity, he should have walked with a patti on when it concerns her.πŸ₯±
Previous
1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 55
Next