Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
I have just finished a discussion on Twitter regarding this.  Meera made no sense and it was no wonder Vivaan was so frustrated.  He said everything that needed to be said and was right but alas, it fell on deaf ears...
Vivaan was not wrong when he previously said her biggest problem is that she just does not listen and always thinks she knows best.
Sweet dreams and hope you have a better day tomorrow! 🤗

@Bold- no that is true no doubt and falling on deaf ears is a given because after all she's an ITV FL.
But even if what he says is true, she does not try to run over him as he does... but yeah she never speaks sense and the point is? ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by: rose2015

I survive on just reading updates because I can't bear to watch it. A girl is getting beaten for wanting an education and Meera says leave it. Just walk away. Her character doesn't make any sense. Why would a rich businessman put up with all this? She should have learned from her father and once she agreed to her father's demand put the gun to her head and threaten him that she will take her life if he doesn't stop this nonsense.

I wish someone would come up with their own version of what should have happened in the show. (like Meera and Vivaan move to London and their life there away from the Dhingra family)

Hi Rose ðŸ¤— Is it not the first time you are posting at the AT? Welcome welcome!

@bold- ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

IKR I don't read FFs but wouldn't mind a good one for this. Story continuation from Do Pal or even KBM for that matter.
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: cuppa_n_cricket

no no I am not biting the bullet. ðŸ¤£

I found it indigestible that Vivaan was interfering in somebody else's matter and Meera was not. ðŸ¤”

Anyway... Maybe he was right with his argument and also because DAD and Meera just proved his entire village stay to be a joke... yet why is he slapping someone else? And why am I still nit-picking? ðŸ¤£

Meera actually said "that daughter would have given up on her studies while the father would melt seeing her tears." I don't know why you were surprised. She is like that.😊 I am being kind.

😆
Vivaan was not interfering.  He was coming back to the Dhingras after cooling off his anger with a long walk, when he saw the father throw his daughter's papers on the street and slap her twice.  Vivaan stopped him before he did it a third time.  It also reminded him of what DAD had just done.  Interfering or not, he could not remain silent when it was happening before his own eyes.
Edited by The_May_Rose - 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Bhagwati00

Trp is 0.9

Vivaan will pay the price. OMG!! I feel bad for May ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
The_May_Rose thumbnail

@Bold- no that is true no doubt and falling on deaf ears is a given because after all she's an ITV FL.
But even if what he says is true, she does not try to run over him as he does... but yeah she never speaks sense and the point is? ðŸ˜Š

He was trying to scare her not run her over BUT I am NOT defending or excusing his behaviour.  It was bad and out of character...
Meera should talk about what he did and not just blame him for her father's actions or lecture him about the bond between father and daughter.
You need to read the Twitter discussion we had yesterday Yaara. ðŸ˜†

The_May_Rose thumbnail

Vivaan will pay the price. OMG!! I feel bad for May ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

There have been barely any MeerVaan scenes or proper interaction so this was going to happen. 😊
Edited by The_May_Rose - 5 years ago
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Stranglely SP shows have done huge jump. Mariyam the competitor of kaleerein got 1.1 from .8  then Isqhbazz don't know how it got from 1.4/5 to 2.3 this week. Kulfi, yrkhhlh are beyond of touching. In trp section ekta n gul's shows are basically ruling.
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Zeetv is in 3rd position so I won't surprise if zeetv decides kaleerein's wrap up in short notice like mehek is faced. 
sheen97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Trp was bound to drop 
I guess team has still not understood that all trp gimmicks nevef give them trp bcz they are not meant to be for show like kaleerein 

It was the equal treatment between leads and the initial concept which gave them 1.5 if they would have continued from kbm focussed on meervan then today scenerio would have been totally diff we might have had trp 2 but alas then the rein of kaleerein fell on wrong hands
About time they start concentrating on what they wanted to show orginally rather than all characters we fail to relate to and constant negativity

I guess team is actually on cheap drugs that they fail to see that the butchering is the reason their trp fell 
Everyone is exhausted with constant negativity 
Bring back orginal concept and see the trp
There have been barely any MeerVaan scenes or proper interaction so this was going to happen. 😊

They need to start investing in a structured story line. 
0.1 plus minus hardly tells the full story... but going by past record, this village track will see a haphazard end to bring in some new twist that will have no relation to whatever happened till now. At least give something a proper conclusion. Otherwise that compromises story continuity and character growth. 
I hope the ML is not butchered more... as it is, ab bacha hi kya hai?😆
Previous
1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55
Next