Good Vibes -108 (Strictly Invites Only) - Page 7

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by jvims

R doesn't like all pic of shaheer.haan .compared to liking of erica pic shaheer pic liking it may be more..
But it's not wise to say it has she does for attention becz I think she is friend more of shaheer than erica..
And if she enjoys attention then shaheer also didn't clear about getting linked..right?.
If there was no article about r we wouldn't have bothered if she likes erica pic more or shaheer pic more..it's becz of  stupid rumours we are feeling so..its not wise to blame women always  

I just said I feel it, maybe I'm wrong 

And I'm not saying this in the basis of liking pics 

We all know that they are friends, in spite of reading all that stupid rumors 

I'm just saying why she's tolerating all this bashing without any reason, even sometimes I feel bad for her too 
Originally posted by _suchi_

I think sp wants to change the type of kasauti  ...
Sorry could not get. What is to be changed.

R doesn't like all pic of shaheer.haan .compared to liking of erica pic shaheer pic liking it may be more..
But it's not wise to say it has she does for attention becz I think she is friend more of shaheer than erica..
And if she enjoys attention then shaheer also didn't clear about getting linked..right?.
If there was no article about r we wouldn't have bothered if she likes erica pic more or shaheer pic more..it's becz of  stupid rumours we are feeling so..its not wise to blame women always  
Jv, is it you?For  a sec i that gyan denewale stalker 
Oflate you are imparting too much of gyan i getconfused πŸ˜†n
It Was An Observation . Whenever I Che K IG I See R Liking All Posts Of Sha But Choosy For Eri.
Relax
I

I'm just saying why she's tolerating all this bashing without any reason, even sometimes I feel bad for her too 
even i feel bad for her.I guess she didn't bother to clear rumour (saying on context of her tolerating bashing)becz she not actress hence didn't bother much becz these rumours will die down  and may no body asked for clarification till now...the like part I mentioned for pg..but forgot to quote..the rest part I responded to your post..even if we keep likes aside I said in general way to your post..
Originally posted by purplegrapes

Jv, is it you?For  a sec i that gyan denewale stalker 
Oflate you are imparting too much of gyan i getconfused πŸ˜†n
It Was An Observation . Whenever I Che K IG I See R Liking All Posts Of Sha But Choosy For Eri.
Relax
I
when did I gave too much gyanπŸ˜†.I just replied to post everybody does and replied and gives gyan. ..as i said r is more friend if shaheer than erica hence liking post πŸ˜† Edited by jvims - 5 years ago

even i feel bad for her.I guess she didn't bother to clear rumour (saying on context of her tolerating bashing)becz she not actress hence didn't bother much becz these rumours will die down  and may no body asked for clarification till now...the like part I mentioned for pg..but forgot to quote..the rest part I responded to your post..even if we keep likes aside I said in general way to your post..

Yes rumours will end soon but bashing don't,  hope she something do for this haters, bcz she didn't deserve this kind of treatment 

P. S anyways I also agree my comment for her was rude 

They can't give back to every basher.its better bashers are ignired.orelse its like tonic to them .Ignoring is like showing them they are useless πŸ˜†

when did I gave too much gyanπŸ˜†.I just replied to post everybody does and replied and gives gyan. ..as i said r is more friend if shaheer than erica hence liking post πŸ˜†
Then mrunal too is a friend of sha but now knows eri too.but she likes both equally. 
Not that we care but just timepass πŸ˜†

Stalkers no gyan about how SNS activities doesn't matter 

Yes rumours will end soon but bashing don't,  hope she something do for this haters, bcz she didn't deserve this kind of treatment 

P. S anyways I also agree my comment for her was rude 
🀣
Pata hai ek baar Ek tt friend Iss sharica thread ki pics mujhko hi Dekha rahi thi πŸ€£
Lol she doesn't know I'm also a member of this thread πŸ˜†