GyaaniAnaya thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I missed the last two days because of traveling, and now that I'm caught up, I just want to say: W*F? Suwarnas just plain evil, like vamp types. If makers continue this BS, they might as well give her a villain song like komolika from kasautii 😉

Aachee is growing more and more annoying by the second, I'm irked by her mere presence in the show. And if she has a bf, why was she dancing LIKE THAT with Karthik... in front of her bf? 🤢

I felt so bad for Manish during the haldi, seeing your son and wife turn into complete psychopaths isn't easy.

It's safe to say that Karthik has changed, it's almost like he doesn't love Naira anymore. He's progressively becoming a junior Suwarna. I think by the time this track ends, we'll have 1 Suwarna and three suwar-babies. Karthik, aacheee, and aacheee's mom. Happy evil family. 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: GyaaniAnaya

I missed the last two days because of traveling, and now that I'm caught up, I just want to say: W*F? Suwarnas just plain evil, like vamp types. If makers continue this BS, they might as well give her a villain song like komolika from kasautii 😉

Aachee is growing more and more annoying by the second, I'm irked by her mere presence in the show. And if she has a bf, why was she dancing LIKE THAT with Karthik... in front of her bf? 🤢

I felt so bad for Manish during the haldi, seeing your son and wife turn into complete psychopaths isn't easy.

It's safe to say that Karthik has changed, it's almost like he doesn't love Naira anymore. He's progressively becoming a junior Suwarna. I think by the time this track ends, we'll have 1 Suwarna and three suwar-babies. Karthik, aacheee, and aacheee's mom. Happy evil family. 😆

"suwar-babies"? As in piglets????? 🤣
GyaaniAnaya thumbnail
Yes. Piglets. Except at least piglets are lovable.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Mono did a terrible job in the trunk scene , or kartik has turned into an emotionless person who doesn't love naira ? While seeing their stuff, naira had all sorts of expressions , sadness, pain etc but kartik had only anger and resentment (why does he have naira as his wife)🤢
vellainsaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: _charu_

Mono did a terrible job in the trunk scene , or kartik has turned into an emotionless person who doesn't love naira ? While seeing their stuff, naira had all sorts of expressions , sadness, pain etc but kartik had only anger and resentment (why does he have naira as his wife)🤢

Mujhe anger and hurt samajh aata hai.. but hatred nahi.. and if you "show" so much hatred then pls don't say u love her in ur dreams or whatever.. hatred face pe hai toh hatred hi muh pe rakho.. corner mein jaake pyar ka kya rona rona hai phir?