Posted: 5 years ago
Good Night Rainbow Friends๐Ÿ˜Š
Good morning friends. Have a nice day.
Related image
Related image
Good morning!
Hope all well with everyone. I have got guests coming over in the morning, so in a hurry!

Have a great Sunday everyone, enjoy and relax.
Here is a disturbing news friends. Today morning at around 8.18 there was an earthquake 8.2  in Fiji Islands. I can understand the intensity of that because my mother still describes the 1988 earthquake, 7.6 and how it was impossible to stand at one place while experiencing that quake , people simply have thrown out of their beds in that early morning devastating quake. With a scare my mother still recount that day , she put 2 lts of milk on the stove and after the quake when she entered into the kitchen, in the steel vessel there was hardly few spoons of milk left , all spilled out because of the shaking earth. 
Hope all is well in Riya's place. Praying for her wellbeing and safety
A powerful 8.2-magnitude earthquake occurred in the Pacific Ocean near the islands of Fiji and Tonga on Sunday morning local time, according to the United States Geological Survey (USGS). 
Originally posted by Viswasruti

Here is a disturbing news friends. Today morning at around 8.18 there was an earthquake 8.2  in Fiji Islands. I can understand the intensity of that because my mother still describes the 1988 earthquake, 7.6 and how it was impossible to stand at one place while experiencing that quake , people simply have thrown out of their beds in that early morning devastating quake. With a scare my mother still recount that day , she put 2 lts of milk on the stove and after the quake when she entered into the kitchen, in the steel vessel there was hardly few spoons of milk left , all spilled out because of the shaking earth. 
Hope all is well in Riya's place. Praying for her wellbeing and safety
A powerful 8.2-magnitude earthquake occurred in the Pacific Ocean near the islands of Fiji and Tonga on Sunday morning local time, according to the United States Geological Survey (USGS). 

Oh dear, very disturbing! Our prayers for the people of Fiji and our Riya and her family!
All well with Riya, checked with her, and thank God for that, though they did have a severe earthquake.
Originally posted by vibraj

All well with Riya, checked with her, and thank God for that, though they did have a severe earthquake.
Thank you Vibha for this information. ๐Ÿค— Thank God ,all is well with her.๐Ÿ˜Š
Good Afternoon Rainbow Friends
Guys every where there is disaster and havoic of nature, all thanks to us human beings. This is beginning of end and we have to face it. I may sound harsh but it is the reality.

Thank God Riya and her family are safe.

Most of times I don't know how to react when I see or hear the unfortunate happenings, but then can't escape except to Pray for the innocent people around.

Good day all of you.

Here is a beautiful video 'un dino ki bath' [ all about those happy days!]
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Jh-4t2g_xg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOkTO4gI08Q[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Viswasruti - 5 years ago