Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laksh2000 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Tum ne toh maar hi daala. The second one is my favourite. That's pure bliss. My weak heart cannot handle this anymore. Saturday se shuru hai yeh sweet  torture.πŸ˜‰  Edited by mrinalinimenon - 5 years ago
bmk28 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You have killed me Meher!! Anyways I am hardly out of this lala land and struggling to work!! And now this... I am bookmarking this AshDeep moments!! πŸ˜‰ 
Thanks!!
chaaru26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
GOD!!!!! I am in love with the seventh one...I cant get over that pull...❀️
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mrinalinimenon

Tum ne toh maar hi daala. The second one is my favourite. That's pure bliss. My weak heart cannot handle this anymore. Saturday se shuru hai yeh sweet  torture.πŸ˜‰ 

Mine is the sec n the fourth one which is the same shot...The pull...bumping of chests...n  the tight waist hold ..n the clasping of hands ..arghhh..n tat lean n bend on her bringing their foreheads together!!!😳 Goshhh im deaddd
Samaina12 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
From not even talking to eachofher in 2017 to subconsciously sticking out tongue on making mistake in this dance rehearsal without knowing that other person has done the same thing these two have come a long way .. 😳

nazar  na lage  dono ko
Shippu92 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for sharing ashdeep gifs here .. They are cute ..Randeep is a dork n Ashi how pretty she looks carrying such a bizzare outfit so beautifully.. 
PritiSC thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Now u putting more oil in the fire πŸ€£
These all gifs are only Ashdeep

Pull toh sensous hai, that sindoor one and RD's expression are like yahi chahiye mujhe

Kamar par haath for the first time

College maine majja aane wala hai...when he do some of these things with all haq
Samaina12 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: PritiSC

Now u putting more oil in the fire πŸ€£

These all gifs are only Ashdeep

Pull toh sensous hai, that sindoor one and RD's expression are like yahi chahiye mujhe

Kamar par haath for the first time

College maine majja aane wala hai...when he do some of these things with all haq

yeh randeep hai kya cheez πŸ˜†

Ashi toh professional ki rat lagati thi pehle, phir randeep ne bhi wahi start kiya..
Ashi ke birthday ke baad randeep is in crazy modeπŸ˜† he is getting all those sequences he seems to be fond of.. Ashi's birthday is lucky for.fandom , randeep and show πŸ˜³
Laksh2000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mehraan

Mine is the sec n the fourth one which is the same shot...The pull...bumping of chests...n  the tight waist hold ..n the clasping of hands ..arghhh..n tat lean n bend on her bringing their foreheads together!!!😳 Goshhh im deaddd

Yes I know. Both are the same shot. The first part is only the shot. The rest is improvisation.πŸ˜‰. Jabse Ashi ka bday huva hai kisise kuch door raha nahi jaa raha hai.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†