Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Between TM why your post closed last time 
Did netural viewers used colourful words or personal attack 
Why such innocent people would do that that's terrible 
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
You know the whole topic of EMA is so controversial that I really wanted to discuss the rights and wrongs before this show began! Like how certain feelings can be understandable but certain actions aren't as such. Like I wanted to DISCUSS the characters but it's not quite possible here.

I think the only way round it is to ignore certain posts and just talk about the topic at hand.

Talking about the wife, Goddamn am I excited to see the revelation to Mauli. Her reaction is something I think everyone is looking forward to.
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

The story is aby 3 ppl. Kunal Mauli and Nandini. I believe these 3 are leads. All of these 3 characters have been shown from the 1st promo right.

And even if she is not a lead, doesn't mean her feelings doesn't matter. . 
@ Tm - Nice post. Interesting Pov. Yes Bajirao mastani, I could only relate to Kashibai. She came out in the end as the best character. There also ,I hated Bajirao. Here also, I am more unhappy with Kunal. 
I can somewhat relate to Nandini growing affection for Kunal. 
But how Kunal fall in love went above my head. I cannot relate to Kunal character. His wife is an absolute gem Even now , when he is falling for Nandini, whenever Mauli comes before him, he starts blabbering ILU. Such a confused character man.
His feeling started when he saw Nandini dancing in the rain
 I was like come on. Cv's could have gone other route. Kunal comes across as a character who will fall for any innocent beauty. 
And these symbolism for Kunal Nandini have made it worse. 
Yes it will be Ema but don't call it destiny, god kaa ishaara Pls. 

I appreciate your neutral posts Anmol. πŸ‘πŸΌ You see it from everyone's POV and keepyour views in a way that dont hurt anybody or demean anybody unnecessarily and thats the best part.
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Srishti,but Mera soft corner Mauli hi haiπŸ˜†. I would love to have a wife like her. 
And really sorry for all our misunderstandings before. I was very upsetwith Mockingbird leaving. And I vented it out unnecessary to others. 
Alohomora_ thumbnail

Thanks Srishti,but Mera soft corner Mauli hi haiπŸ˜†. I would love to have a wife like her. 

And really sorry for all our misunderstandings before. I was very upsetwith Mockingbird leaving. And I vented it out unnecessary to others. 

Oye mera naam Srishti nahi hai Nish hai πŸ˜†  You don't have to be πŸ˜Š I am too if I hurt you knowingly or unknowingly πŸ˜Š
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Alohomora_

Oye mera naam Srishti nahi hai Nish hai πŸ˜†  You don't have to be πŸ˜Š I am too if I hurt you knowingly or unknowingly πŸ˜Š

AHH sorry Nish. Very bad memoryπŸ˜† I have. 
Minionite thumbnail
Hello everyone,

If you have a problem with what someone has posted, then reply to that post and don't attack the person.

This topic has been cleaned up of every post that attacks a fangroup, a fan, a group of viewers, or another show's fans. Now stick to the topic at hand.

Do not bring issues from social media here. Do not generalize statements about fangroups, viewers, another show's fans, or even about a "certain group of people" (whatever that may mean). If you believe someone is bashing a character or actor, then report it. DO NOT reply to it.

Regards,

Shreya
SBRK DT
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Hi Shreya I have  a question for you. Why are there different rules for fan made posts and non fan made posts ?  Why did a post few days back on why Nandini is a negative /evil character get closed down? Why didnt you trash the posts and keep it open? I am requesting immediate opening of that post and trashing the unnecessary comments there as it didnt violate any rules and made for good discussion. You have to be fair everywhere and for every post. And I would also like a DM explaining the reasons of my WL which I think is completely unjustified and baseless.Looking forward to recieving the PM soon. Edited by Alohomora_ - 5 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Metis

Hello everyone,

If you have a problem with what someone has posted, then reply to that post and don't attack the person.

This topic has been cleaned up of every post that attacks a fangroup, a fan, a group of viewers, or another show's fans. Now stick to the topic at hand.

Do not bring issues from social media here. Do not generalize statements about fangroups, viewers, another show's fans, or even about a "certain group of people" (whatever that may mean). If you believe someone is bashing a character or actor, then report it. DO NOT reply to it.

Regards,

Shreya
SBRK DT

Much needed thank you!
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

The story is aby 3 ppl. Kunal Mauli and Nandini. I believe these 3 are leads. All of these 3 characters have been shown from the 1st promo right.

And even if she is not a lead, doesn't mean her feelings doesn't matter. .
@ Tm - Nice post. Interesting Pov. Yes Bajirao mastani, I could only relate to Kashibai. She came out in the end as the best character. There also ,I hated Bajirao. Here also, I am more unhappy with Kunal.
I can somewhat relate to Nandini growing affection for Kunal.
But how Kunal fall in love went above my head. I cannot relate to Kunal character. His wife is an absolute gem Even now , when he is falling for Nandini, whenever Mauli comes before him, he starts blabbering ILU. Such a confused character man.
His feeling started when he saw Nandini dancing in the rain
I was like come on. Cv's could have gone other route. Kunal comes across as a character who will fall for any innocent beauty.
And these symbolism for Kunal Nandini have made it worse.
Yes it will be Ema but don't call it destiny, god kaa ishaara Pls.

That's my problem with Kunal too, between Kunal and Nandini, Nandini has been better with concealing her feelings and it took something like an accident to trigger an emotional outburst, as I said I can totally understand why Nandini embraced Kunal, even if he was just Mauli's husband and dear friend to her, I think her reaction would have been same, but the love she has for him escalated it.
I understood the sequence, then there was Kunal with his sad eyes full of tears holding Nandini like he is so miserable that he can't spend his life with her, well who is stopping him? Mauli doesn't know about his feelings, he clearly doesn't love Mauli or he wouldn't have fallen for Nandini, so what is stopping him? And even if something is stopping him why is he making empty promises to Mauli?

So my point was that the news of accident shook Nandini to the core that she forgot about Mauli even though she has known Kunal for a few weeks and loved him for roughly 2 days, then what must be Mauli's reaction who has made Kunal her whole life for years