Feelings of the Wife (DT Note pg. 8) - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by DracarysTrio

I saw the promo, in which Nandini gets to know about that Kunal was under an accident and she runs to see him and at the end couldn't control herself from hugging him, even Kunal was crying and trying to control himself...

Just imagine if Nandini has thrown caution to the wind in her 2 days old love for Kunal and Kunal is struggling with making her his, what must be Mauli's condition who has spent years of her life loving him? And funnily she didn't even make it to the promo because ghar ki murgi daal barabar.

First of all she has been there with them for close to 2 and half months now so you should stop calling it 2 day old or 1 day old. And since the show is centred around KuNan 's story at the moment they may have not chosen to show Mouli. But once the revelation is near I am pretty sure they will show her too in the promo. 

So this reminds me of that scene of Priyanka Chopra in Bajirao Mastani where she recites the tale of Krishna and Rukmani and says that "No matter how deep is the relationship between a husband and wife, people always care about husband's lover" in this show as well Mauli has done thousands of things for Kunal but when he wants to think about how selfless someone is he thinks about Nandini protecting his hand from burning, he came out of an accident and cries for not being able to be with Nandini, I do hope both Kunal and Nandini stop their drama of their love for Mauli and tell her the truth.

Well if you think what Kunal and Nandini are doing are drama then clearly this show isnt meant for you!  You do know this story is about their Extra marital affair right?then tell me what the point is of watching this show and whining about them showing an EMA?

Worst is this Kunal making more and more promises to Mauli everyday, the woman is dreaming about a family and the fact is he's not willing to keep a single promise he made to her

So at the end of the day, wife's feelings do not matter because Mauli ne Kunal se pyar kiya, Rasleela nahi ki.

Kunal ne agar rasleela karni chahi thi toh pichle 7 years me kyu nahi kia. Why now? And rasleela kehlane layak abhi tak unhone kuch kia hi nahi so whats with the name calling?

Edited by Metis - 5 years ago
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Mauli isn't a lead? How many times will we have to hear that? Her POV in the episodes is always shown. What is the harm in accepting that she is one of the leads? That doesn't make Kunal or Nandini look any less importance.

Didn't even DD say that this show is different because she's usually been the only female lead and it's been about 2 people but here it's about 4 people.

I wish people would stop demeaning Mauli's importance.

"Hero is not a noun, it's a verb" I am watching the show to see Mauli's journey and I think many are doing the same
Originally posted by sweet_tania

Someone said very true that wise enemy is better than foolish friend .Here Emotional fool friend found her true love in married man so hug to banta hai boss ! Only kunal can save his own marriage life now if he really wants be with mouli then .Now waiting for that day when mouli comes to know about new third angle in her life and confront kunal for the same . I want to see kunal's reaction when mouli confront him and if nandini being emotional fool interfere in husband-wife's talk,i hope mouli gives her piece of mind and shows her boundary too.

I think people like u never understand what nandini goes through she doesnt want to love kunal it happens she is not doing any drama and one thing is the fact this story is about Nandini and Kunals journey and their emotions mauli is the paralled lead accept this if u dont like it then dont watch simple why doing unneccessary bashing everytime 
Originally posted by sweet_tania

Someone said very true that wise enemy is better than foolish friend .Here Emotional fool friend found her true love in married man so hug to banta hai boss ! Only kunal can save his own marriage life now if he really wants be with mouli then .Now waiting for that day when mouli comes to know about new third angle in her life and confront kunal for the same . I want to see kunal's reaction when mouli confront him and if nandini being emotional fool interfere in husband-wife's talk,i hope mouli gives her piece of mind and shows her boundary too.

I don't agree, Nandini is not an emotional fool, she is victim of domestic violence and her emotions are all jammed up, I understand her reaction to hug Kunal because honestly anyone would do that, it's not wrong but my problem is with Kunal crying like how difficult it is for him to stay away from Nandini then he goes on to kiss Mauli, he has to make up his mind, he can't keep making promises to Mauli when he knows that he's not a man enough to fulfill them

They should tell Mauli about their feelings, this is not an EMA yet and if they tell Mauli about their feelings and Kunal leaves Mauli to start his life with Nandini, it won't be an EMA in future as well, but I am not liking that they are keeping Mauli in dark pretending to care about her when they don't
This post made me feel nostalgic...u had made a similar post in a diff forum of a show tat was replaced by this show 😆 (i miss that forum and ur posts by the way 😆)

There is something wrong with rangeela that its hell bent on promoting the third woman as someone more chaste and pure compared to the wife!!! They tried this in the previous show but it failed epically because the wife's character was potrayed better and with a more famous face and by a better actress! And the lead actor quit to make things worse for them 😆 the third woman was too grotesque a character for people to sympathise and accept so it had to be ended!
However the channel was smart this time...they clearly dint want history repeating so they chose their actors very carefully! They roped in a famous face for the male lead and the other woman ...earned sympathy for her by showing her as a victim of domestic violence and have been a little successful in making people sympathise with her...and on the other hand the actress playing the wife is not having tat much a crazy fan following, so people wudnt really watch out for her(well her character being more relatable is a different story...and aditi is a fab actress..very natural in a way)
Somehow what the wife feels is not taken into consideration at all...its all about chemistry(if its better between the man and the third woman it has to be the end game! 😕)..this story comes across as a very regressive concept to me...i just cant somehow comprehend the fact the it comes from the writers of BV..where the lady emphasised on woman empowerment so much and how it is important for every women to be independent...but here its all totally opposite...they are simply showing tat a working woman is anyday not a wife material for any man...at the end of the day the man requires a lady on whom he can show his mardaangi or who makes him feel like he is under control and he is the only one who can protect her...sounds extremely stupid in the current scenario where almost every household has both the partners working!
I know the concept is about how relationships change when a third person enters...but here how kunal falls for nandini and how nandini starts feeling for kunal was shown in the most stupid way..it isnt some teenage love story...its dealing with some thing more sensitive...the makers have been a big failure there! Instead of showing wrong as wrong..they are trying to romanticise the whole feelings and emotions between the man and the third woman which is never gonna be acknowledged well by the audiences...and those symbolisms...as of god is gonna support ema or the third woman with a married man relationship luks utterly ridiculous to me...no matter what ultimately the wife's live is destroyed the most and people are gonna sympathise with her mostly(sadly she is shown too selfless herw which will makw audiences hate KuNan as a couple)
Originally posted by DimpledGirl203

This post made me feel nostalgic...u had made a similar post in a diff forum of a show tat was replaced by this show 😆 (i miss that forum and ur posts by the way 😆)

There is something wrong with rangeela that its hell bent on promoting the third woman as someone more chaste and pure compared to the wife!!! They tried this in the previous show but it failed epically because the wife's character was potrayed better and with a more famous face and by a better actress! And the lead actor quit to make things worse for them 😆 the third woman was too grotesque a character for people to sympathise and accept so it had to be ended!
However the channel was smart this time...they clearly dint want history repeating so they chose their actors very carefully! They roped in a famous face for the male lead and the other woman ...earned sympathy for her by showing her as a victim of domestic violence and have been a little successful in making people sympathise with her...and on the other hand the actress playing the wife is not having tat much a crazy fan following, so people wudnt really watch out for her(well her character being more relatable is a different story...and aditi is a fab actress..very natural in a way)
Somehow what the wife feels is not taken into consideration at all...its all about chemistry(if its better between the man and the third woman it has to be the end game! 😕)..this story comes across as a very regressive concept to me...i just cant somehow comprehend the fact the it comes from the writers of BV..where the lady emphasised on woman empowerment so much and how it is important for every women to be independent...but here its all totally opposite...they are simply showing tat a working woman is anyday not a wife material for any man...at the end of the day the man requires a lady on whom he can show his mardaangi or who makes him feel like he is under control and he is the only one who can protect her...sounds extremely stupid in the current scenario where almost every household has both the partners working!
I know the concept is about how relationships change when a third person enters...but here how kunal falls for nandini and how nandini starts feeling for kunal was shown in the most stupid way..it isnt some teenage love story...its dealing with some thing more sensitive...the makers have been a big failure there! Instead of showing wrong as wrong..they are trying to romanticise the whole feelings and emotions between the man and the third woman which is never gonna be acknowledged well by the audiences...and those symbolisms...as of god is gonna support ema or the third woman with a married man relationship luks utterly ridiculous to me...no matter what ultimately the wife's live is destroyed the most and people are gonna sympathise with her mostly(sadly she is shown too selfless herw which will makw audiences hate KuNan as a couple)

Correct me if I am wrong but DSDT wasnt supposed to be about an EMA was it? It was supposed to be about surrogacy as a concept and how Teni tries to give them happiness in the form of a child. Then suddenly they took a detour and made it about Teni and Parth right? That is the big difference here. I sympathise and understand with Dil se dil tak fans and what they went through but this is NOT DIL SE SIL TAK. IT is Silsila- a different show and a different team and a different PH. Neither is Mouli someone who will take crap from her husband and neither is Nandini a happy go lucky surrogate who overnight develops a bond with the surrogate's father. Here both Nandini and Mouli have been well written atleast so far unline Shorvori and Teni in my honest opinion. Also this show from the word GO was very clear about what it wanted to show - an EMA .Unlike DSDT which started of as something with surrogacy and ended up being something about polygamy. Lot of difference there. 
Originally posted by DracarysTrio

"Hero is not a noun, it's a verb" I am watching the show to see Mauli's journey and I think many are doing the same

Ok thats good but this show is not about maulis journey its pretty clear from day one and in the promo also there is no point of view of mauli and many people are watching the show for Nandini 
Originally posted by Alohomora_

Correct me if I am wrong but DSDT wasnt supposed to be about an EMA was it? It was supposed to be about surrogacy as a concept and how Teni tries to give them happiness in the form of a child. Then suddenly they took a detour and made it about Teni and Parth right? That is the big difference here. I sympathise and understand with Dil se dil tak fans and what they went through but this is NOT DIL SE SIL TAK. IT is Silsila- a different show and a different team and a different PH. Neither is Mouli someone who will take crap from her husband and neither is Nandini a happy go lucky surrogate who overnight develops a bond with the surrogate's father. Here both Nandini and Mouli have been well written atleast so far unline Shorvori and Teni in my honest opinion. Also this show from the word GO was very clear about what it wanted to show - an EMA .Unlike DSDT which started of as something with surrogacy and ended up being something about polygamy. Lot of difference there.

I know the difference buddy..i even did mention tat i know wat the storyline is about 😆
Well the storyline of the previous show was changed but ultimately they tried to make it like silsila only..by glorfying the third woman and ignoring the wife completely...wat i meant was this was a tried and tested formula of colors but it failed last time...so they are trying it differently this time by making ema the base of it!
Either ways trying to romaticise the relationship between a third woman and the married man is wrong...nothing can justify that...and those symbolisms showing that gods are themselves conspiring in making KuNan one without bothering about the wife is even more stupid..dosti...shaadi ke saath saath bhagwan pe bhi bharosa udd jayega phir toh! Unfortunately many people out there are inspired by the movies and tv shows not everyone watches shows only for entertainment u know 🤢
Anyways i was talking to the TM because we had a similar discussion elsewhere...so peace out buddy 😊
Originally posted by DimpledGirl203

HI... Long time
Rangu is trying to normalize EMA as modern relationship their target audience are the millennials and teens in generation Z but the writers or say the makers are too regressive to grab the concept of modern relationships, cheating is not modern and the target audience is very much aware of repercussions of cheating so its not going to work for them, I have seen that indian shows lack in research part, show EMA but what's up with showing it as something that God has chosen? It just means that they have taken up the subject which is modern but cannot write it properly because they are regressive.
And Gajra Kothari was writer of BV, I have a different take on her writing in that show, Anandi was female lead so she had to give Anandi a better life, a better husband but to show Anandi good she eventually turned the girl Anandi's husband married negative making him regret his decision to leave Anandi
The subject was Child marriage, if one child suffered ie Anandi, then so did her husband, both were victims of child marriage but again she failed there so I don't have much hopes from her when it comes to writing
let original episode air and see how far Nandini And Kunal will go in their feelings