Zindagi Ki Mahek

Hope it is fake news. - Page 3

josejen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Better stop discussing this issue without knowing anything. Let's wait for the confirmation.
Plz keep this news aside and watch the show. What if the show is not going off air and we are getting new time slot? Let's wait.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

josejen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mishtilove

Okay ladies being the positivity intact i'm here with my explanations for the time slot.

Firstly it was PA that was going off air.BUt all of a sudden they are showing this change of slot with 8:00.
I don't know how can not think before doing a thing,On star 8:00 pm slot is soon taken up by the KZK season 2.We all know that show surely gonna get good buzz and Star is always there for its every show,unlike us.secondly,KZK is a huge show undoubtedly.😊
If you are giving a timeslot to a newer show to compete then idk what to expect from you,but otherwise if its zkm you atleast have few loyal fans for that slot.😊
Now,coming to change of slot in any case,say 8:30 then it is beneficial for us.😃we continue gonna rock.im very positive about the same👍🏼

I am staying positive Mishu. I am with you. Our show has just started to pick up its pace in this season. I don't think they will end the show that soon.
tzip.74 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Only hope is either the 6.30pm or 11pm slot.  Piya Albela is definitely going off air.  There are plenty of articles and fan posts which are clearly stating that Piya Albela is ending.  Today is a holiday..  I doubt anyone will confirm anything today.  We will have to wait for tomorrow I guess.  Unless SBS, SBB or SBAS has some news today.   
Mishtilove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tzip.74

Only hope is either the 6.30pm or 11pm slot.  Piya Albela is definitely going off air.  There are plenty of articles and fan posts which are clearly stating that Piya Albela is ending.  Today is a holiday..  I doubt anyone will confirm anything today.  We will have to wait for tomorrow I guess.  Unless SBS, SBB or SBAS has some news today.   

Hey dear,welcome to the forum⭐️
AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: josejen

I am staying positive Mishu. I am with you. Our show has just started to pick up its pace in this season. I don't think they will end the show that soon.

Yea waiting girls ...and hope for some postivity . ZKM is the lone survivor without any promotions. This time also they will come up 
tzip.74 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mishtilove

Hey dear,welcome to the forum⭐️

Thanks. 

A direct question has been put to the producer on Instagram . I've seen him answer important questions about the show in the past on Instagram. Let's see what happens this time? 
richasharma0991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I was in such a  good mood  today and was writing my   update  but this  news just ruin my day .
  I am not getting a good vibe  but its so  unprofessional  to  just air a promo just like that .
 I hate  zee 
dwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: richasharma0991

I was in such a good mood today and was writing my update but this news just ruin my day .

I am not getting a good vibe but its so unprofessional to just air a promo just like that .
I hate zee

Agree with you Richa di...
Am back after my insta visit...really disheartened with the news...
Why they keep doing this to us always...
Fingers crossed for some miracle...
Mishtilove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dwriter

Agree with you Richa di...
Am back after my insta visit...really disheartened with the news...
Why they keep doing this to us always...
Fingers crossed for some miracle...

shine tell me ur insta id...i wanna connected to u over there😭
josejen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AD04

Yea waiting girls ...and hope for some postivity . ZKM is the lone survivor without any promotions. This time also they will come up

Did they mention weekdays or weekends??