Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: jacinta_91

Dear apparently 8pm slot is given to guddan the new serial.promos hv been out but i didnt watch it...i dont mind if they change the time slot but dont end our show

@bold- is the channel airing the time slot πŸ˜² that too, for a serial whose promo has just been out 
jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ms.nitya12

@bold- is the channel airing the time slot πŸ˜² that too, for a serial whose promo has just been out 

I saw an image on insta where they showed the timings of the new show.im surprised why zkm is in danger when i heard kalerien should be axed.because their trps are worst than ours
Mishtilove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh god!this is so disheartening!i was so happy today.
i knew it these ZEE can't see me happy fo so long😭
josejen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Can someone plz post the insta link here???
Did the PH or the actors confirm the news??! As far as I remember this particular media house always gives us fake information and if the news is false they don't have the courtesy to apologise for their mistakes. Time and time again it happens and as a loyal viewer of the show we should know if there is any news regarding the show or actors it will come directly from them. I don't believe in any of the social media site. I will accept the news if PF or the concerned actors confirm the news.
ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jacinta_91

I saw an image on insta where they showed the timings of the new show.im surprised why zkm is in danger when i heard kalerien should be axed.because their trps are worst than ours

Thanks for clarification πŸ˜ƒthen in all possibility it could be speculation, till there is an official confirmation from either channel or PH πŸ˜›
AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: josejen

Can someone plz post the insta link here???
Did the PH or the actors confirm the news??! As far as I remember this particular media house always gives us fake information and if the news is false they don't have the courtesy to apologise for their mistakes. Time and time again it happens and as a loyal viewer of the show we should know if there is any news regarding the show or actors it will come directly from them. I don't believe in any of the social media site. I will accept the news if PF or the concerned actors confirm the news.

Jen I have seen the promo of new show on zee just now ...stating it's time slot of 8 pm . Dont know what happen with our show .
josejen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AD04

Jen I have seen the promo of new show on zee just now ...stating it's time slot of 8 pm . Dont know what happen with our show .

What about 8.30 time slot?? May be they will move our show to 8.30 time slot. Let's waits for the confirmation before jumping to conclusions.
AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: josejen

What about 8.30 time slot?? May be they will move our show to 8.30 time slot. Let's waits for the confirmation before jumping to conclusions.

May be other new show is replacing 8:30 slot . 
Yea waiting for the confirmation ...we can get other time slot also . 

jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I need to know if beside piya albela is there any other slot available for our show...i know 6.30 there is one and 11pm another because another show is replacing piya albela...im nt sure of the name
Mishtilove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Okay ladies being the positivity intact i'm here with my explanations for the time slot.
Firstly it was PA that was going off air.BUt all of a sudden they are showing this change of slot with 8:00.
I don't know how can not think before doing a thing,On star 8:00 pm slot is soon taken up by the KZK season 2.We all know that show surely gonna get good buzz and Star is always there for its every show,unlike us.secondly,KZK is a huge show undoubtedly.😊
If you are giving a timeslot to a newer show to compete then idk what to expect from you,but otherwise if its zkm you atleast have few loyal fans for that slot.😊
Now,coming to change of slot in any case,say 8:30 then it is beneficial for us.πŸ˜ƒwe continue gonna rock.im very positive about the sameπŸ‘πŸΌ