Dev 2

My Thoughts About Epi # 30

dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Nice episode. I liked how DevAni got the video from Swati's phone...Narvekar hardly ever cooperates with them, so they have to get the job done in their own way. Kinjal should somehow get to know about this problem of Narvekar...maybe she can knock some sense into this stubborn man. 
This is a fast-paced show...so today even Aapa and Dhwani got to know that Mehek is aware of their plan. Then, Dhwani secretly connected a spy camera in Mehek's room (but the process looked like she's stealing electricity via hooking πŸ˜† ) and the timing is so bad, Dhwani's gonna get 440 volt shock πŸ˜› Now after this...I hope Dhwani says tata bye bye to her feelings for Dev. 
And I think Mehek will either lie or she will not share the complete truth with Dev...because if Dev got to know about this mother's death and even if he supports Mehek as it was unintentional...he has to be in a state of shock and trauma...but he's up to something else β˜ΊοΈ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kichuZZZ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Liked the episode. Investigation part waz good. Dev-dhwani as a team works very well. If narverkar joins them  it will be teen ka tadka. but he have attitude problem. From the precap it seems mehek will be exposed soon as zohra apa and narvekar  both got something important. She will be jailed I think. It gives me vibes that there is more into that video and later Dev will collect proofs. Agree on that part that mehek didn't reveal full truth. Othrwise he will never romance her like that.
zaniax thumbnail
Case ending soon was unexpected. Probably rushing since only 14 episodes left to cover the linear track.
Mehek looked really vulnerable but not sure if she's fully trustworthy cos seems like she told half the truth. Does she noe abt Dev finding that pic? :S
Precap was bittersweet. Those proofs can lead either way depending on wat CV's wanna do with Dev-Mehek's story. Regardless of everything, they make a picture-perfect couple n I'd love to see them in other shows 😊
Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I liked the episode mainly coz the case got solved and that too very cleverly. Dev and Dhwani's coordination is awesome. Dev's comment abt Dhwani trying for acting field was funny.

Mehak knows Aapa and Dhwani are upto sthg and Mehak wants to keep Dhwani away from Dev. So all of a sudden this break down and then romance with Dev seems a scheme to me. Mehak is not that weak as she looked at that night. She knew that Dhwani and Aapa r spying on her and after seeing the live coverage, Dhwani might feel that Dev n Mehak r together and might step back. I hope she does... she definitely deserves some one less complex and single. Dev can be her crush but never a lover.

The precap seems promising. Some big twists seem to be on the way
kichuZZZ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Mehek saw that pic dhwani send to apa.so it's obvious that they can say mehek met mom. Bt mehek went a step ahead and confessed to dev that she met his mom. Now if both give that information to dev he wil say mehek told that truth. It's a clever move from mehek side. She knows they don't know about what's in that pendrive and that truth will hide frm Dev. But aapa got that pendrive. And narvekar should get enough proofs to arrest her. Even if she CVs show her in positive light i hope at least for some days she get jail.it's high time dhwani  to realize that mehek  positive or negative alive or dead he won't forget her ever.