Frequent Posters

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
She won't think twice to knock off tevar off the balcony. ^ 
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
but why is she so still bothered about sikandar when she has got back tevar who is now successful also. she dosent love sikandar and she does still have feelings for tevar
Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ~Raina~

Tevar or minty will expose her.

For some reason I feel tevar will demand a DNA test for Amyra

He should. Loverly is epitome of selfishness. What a woman!!!!!!!!!!!
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely is sucha vamp who wants both the worlds. Anyway Sikha's dimwit bro n mom are no less saw them demotivate Sikha n allow kulfi to playback for Amayra like W*F !!!  I expected more from that brother man!! That old woman has been a gonner from day1. 
The day is not far when lovely is gonna get Mother n Son killed and I will not have any sympathy for them. Better off without them. 
Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Why only blame Lovely she gets her way because the entire Gil family is spineless including Sikandar...
Kulfi acting way more mature than her age too is very annoying... Girl u r a kid if Sikandar is telling you it is wrong that Amyara gets the fame using Kulfi's voice then Kulfi gives him some gyaan how its fine with her & wants Sikkandar to give her a promise that he will let Kulfi sing for Amyara...

Sikandar always let Lovely get away with her nonsense about Amyara & her antics... U r her father why can't u put down your foot & teach ur own kid some good values... 

kulfi ka mama is back to his village without searching for Kulfi & is not even bothered about her safety... Kulfi practically is missing for months nw & he is cool abt it...

Every character in this show has become frustrating to watch & dragging of track of Sika knowing Kulfi being his daughter...