Kartik gets shown the mirror

Posted: 5 years ago
Urgh just go watch it!!!!
Manish killed those 7 mins in the beg
πŸ˜†

The way kartik looked at naira when she was leaving πŸ˜ƒ he looked like a puppy ...and naira just looked at him disappointed what an episode !!!!!!!!!

Ahh and no morey saiyan the writer gods listened and put kaise sulook kar raha thank u writer godsπŸ˜†

The only demented bat in the entire thing was suwarna  sigh
I felt so so so bad for Manish seriously. Episode was just lit. Finally, kisine to Kartik ko kaha kuch. But precap is scary somewhat. I feel that remarriage is really gonna happen seeing them dressed like bride and groom. Urgh. Upar se Suwarna. When will she start drinking and then die someday ?
And why the hell Mansi ran away? Usko ab pata chala kya ki KaIra are getting seperated? -_- When she had to run away only toh itna paisa kyu kharch karwaya? Seems like Rukmani will be in trouble due to money reasons only
Aaj to episode dekh kar sukoon mil gya!!!!!! MG made me cry today. Kartik really needed to hear every bit of it. Dekh kar lag raha hai ki Kartik k bheje mein baat gyi hai (fingers crossed).
Sachin Tyagi was brilliant today πŸ‘
And the look Kartik and Naira exchanged before she left was gold!!!!
Yes, Finally. The storyline is moving. For once, there are accusations being thrown at Kartik for being selfish. Every single thing Manish said was on point. 
I don't know but probably because they made us watch a terrible track last two months, I am still expecting more. Even in his entire speech, Manish did not point out the role Naira played in getting Kartik close to Manish. He should have yelled at Suwarna also, that Kartik is calling her 'ma' because of the efforts Naira has put in.

But, maybe this episode was all about Kartik being an irresponsible alcoholic, but I do hope to see, where someone opens his eyes towards all the things Naira has done for him and his family and how she is not at fault for everything that has happened. Until that happens, I don't think I can be reallyy happy with this show. 
The episode was pretty good
Finally Manish gave Kartik a reality check

Suwarna was so annoying, it baffles me as to how irritating a character can be in 5 minutes 
I mean, when Kartik and Naira were putting haldi on Mansi, her reaction was literally like that of a jealous, possessive girlfriend? 
I dont get this woman ugh

But overall, i really liked the episode
Originally posted by Ekahriz

Yes, Finally. The storyline is moving. For once, there are accusations being thrown at Kartik for being selfish. Every single thing Manish said was on point. 
I don't know but probably because they made us watch a terrible track last two months, I am still expecting more. Even in his entire speech, Manish did not point out the role Naira played in getting Kartik close to Manish. He should have yelled at Suwarna also, that Kartik is calling her 'ma' because of the efforts Naira has put in.

But, maybe this episode was all about Kartik being an irresponsible alcoholic, but I do hope to see, where someone opens his eyes towards all the things Naira has done for him and his family and how she is not at fault for everything that has happened. Until that happens, I don't think I can be reallyy happy with this show. 

What Manish said today wasn't about making him realize where he went wrong in his marriage. That is for Kartik to introspect and realize. Today, it was about making him realize that he has been going down a destructive path and has become so selfish and closed off in his own suffering that he has turned a blind eye to everyone around him. He couldn't see the pain his father and the rest of the family is going through because of his addiction and his inability to sort out his life.
Originally posted by Mauli09

What Manish said today wasn't about making him realize where he went wrong in his marriage. That is for Kartik to introspect and realize. Today, it was about making him realize that he has been going down a destructive path and has become so selfish and closed off in his own suffering that he has turned a blind eye to everyone around him. He couldn't see the pain his father and the rest of the family is going through because of his addiction and his inability to sort out his life.

Yes, I get it and I acknowledged that as well. I am just saying until someone do the same thing about what he has done to Naira and his marriage, I wouldn't really feel happy or satisfied with the show. 
Originally posted by AnyaRSingh

Urgh just go watch it!!!!
Manish killed those 7 mins in the beg
πŸ˜†

The way kartik looked at naira when she was leaving πŸ˜ƒ he looked like a puppy ...and naira just looked at him disappointed what an episode !!!!!!!!!

Ahh and no morey saiyan the writer gods listened and put kaise sulook kar raha thank u writer godsπŸ˜†

The only demented bat in the entire thing was suwarna  sigh
 Hi anya i am huge fan of your writing the way u write is  far far better then cvs. Also i am new to this india forums thing.  But have only joined because of you. ❀️ and btw we all should see the news flash of india forums about kaira getting remarried. Sigh. 
Manish was amazing todayπŸ‘πŸ‘...just needed some more wrath from him for Swarna...but I'll still take what I sawπŸ˜†...that witch man...just her presence ruins the whole episode for me...anyway, let's see what happens tomorrow...how will Kaira get remarried? πŸ˜•...I am completely confused..they have so so many issues between them...kaise? The papas and Keerti both said don't lose hope...I don't know...but what if they get divorced? I really don't know which direction is this show heading...but anyhow, a great episode and hopefully Manish Goenka is back..