Ye Un Dino Ki Baat Hai

Samaina TS: Ab Kisi ki Khair Nahi (Updated Part 3(last)-pg 5)

Chinki18 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Kisi ki khair Nahi - TS samaina
The story starts from the point Sharad pays a visit to Nana in college with flowers. Sameer was eyeing them from behind the pole. Sharad Offers flowers to Naina which she hesitatingly holds making someone jealous unknowingly Then he says now that we are almost in engaged I don't want you to wear such types of clothes to college you can only wear them when we go out on our secret dates.(she was wearing yellow skirt with a white top).
Naina says that not even her family members has objected her so how could he. He frowns and says "I should be your priority". Naina gets really upset and says when she has no choice in future also.Sharad gets really angry now says "what part of my words do you not understand. All you have to do is be a good housewife and the best daughter in law you're only motive should be to keep us happy. Just like my bosses wife. Naina says "I want to become a writer "... Is all she could speak. Sharad got furious and Caught hold of her hand. Samir who has witness everything couldn't bear anyone touching and disrespecting her. But that was not enough for Sharad he twisted her hand and she screamed in pain. Something in Sameer died that very second he started running Toward him.
Meanwhile Nana has lost her patience and send in an authoritative voice "are you man enough? ". Hearing this he raised his hand Naina was mentally prepared for worst but but but ... Does she need to do anything because our and hers Hero has already reached in time he caught Sharad's hand and started beating him. Naina was telling him to stop but the angry young man was unstoppable. Sharad Ran for his life. Sameer was really angry but when he turned to words Naina he saw a different side of her.
Naina: what do you think of yourself Mr Sameer Maheshwari?
Sameer: Really????
Suniana Who was also witnessing everything with full gang shouted back at Naina
Suniana: how dare you shout at Sameer ??
Naina: keep out of it.(pointing toward her and The loudest she could scream scaring sunaina to the core). And getting back to you Mr Sameer Maheshwari I am still not hiding bodyguards. So please, don't dare to interfere again..
Sameer was shocked as hell, how much ever he tried he couldn't guess this anger version of her
Can you guys guess? Will be back soon

Serious apologies for grammatical mistakes this is my first try please guide me. I am a great fan of this show. I don't even know how to post hope I m doing it right.
Please motivate if you think I can write cause I really doubt myself.

Part 1-1
Part 2-3
Part 3-5(last)
Edited by Chinki18 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidrev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Indeed a good start dear. Plz go ahead. You should have trust on yourself always.  You need not have doubt. You have started well. Eagerly waiting for next update. All the best. 
Purv_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please continue writing.  Good luck.
Chinki18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Purv_01

Please continue writing. Good luck.

Thank you so much surely I will try..
mystique123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Please have confidence in your self and continue. The start is commendable 👏
Chinki18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vidrev

Indeed a good start dear. Plz go ahead. You should have trust on yourself always. You need not have doubt. You have started well. Eagerly waiting for next update. All the best.

Thank you so much for your kind words.
Chinki18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mystique123

Please have confidence in your self and continue. The start is commendable👏

Thank you so much.
suhaaniladki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Pls continue  u should write dear .. It was a good start
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice one.  Continue the work
BushraN thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very good start indeed..please update soon...