Episode Review - August 13th

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello everyone,

Some of my friends said that today's episode felt like a filler. I beg to differ. I really enjoyed it. Not because of PiAnsh! Oh heck, who am I kidding, I love them today. 

First of all, I really liked the scenes going back fourth between PiAnsh and Vedashree and Ruby! Why, you ask, because it defined what Ansh's Davansh side knows and recognizes. Vedashree is so scared that she is losing her mind (with fear) and that's what Mohana is taking advantage of. Doubt, is their weapon and Ansh is doubting himself. 

Like the Panditji said a few episodes earlier, that there is no room for faith for Devi Maa and fear. That's exactly what's happening. Fear has taken over that faith seems lost in the Rathod household. 

Coming back to PiAnsh! It was clear that the Davansh half knows Pia is his. When Ansh hesitated to touch Pia, the Davansh side took over and carried her to safety! If the human side didn't intervene, I feel that the Davansh would have marked Pia as his! That is so freaking romantic. The romantic in me is somersaulting with joy! Please note, this is just my interpretation as I've read hundreds of paranormal romances and this is something common in them. I could definitely be wrong and he was just admiring her but that close!!! Personal space, non existent!! 😆

Coming back to the Daayan's, well, they are winning as of now. Ansh is sliding over to the other side. The guy who loves his mom now stands there giving his mom lip! Drastic change and all thanks to his birth mom, Mohana! Once Ansh knows the truth and believes in himself, things would definitely take on a positive spin.

I am looking forward to this week's episodes. It's going to be good! 

Thank you for reading.  Please do leave your comments. Let the discussion commence.

Daayans 1 - Rathods 0

Edited by -Namita- - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I loved the PiAn scene. But they should reduce the Mohona flashbacks. Today they showed the same set of scenes at least 5 or 6 times. And they should give a PiAn scene uniterrupted without any other scene in parallel to it 
Namita-M thumbnail
Originally posted by: 4me2

I loved the PiAnsh scene. But they should reduce the Mohana flashbacks. Today they showed the same set of scenes at least 5 or 6 times. And they should give a PiAnsh scene uninterruptedwithout any other scene in parallel to it 

I am sure that we will get their scenes soon enough. When they have a conversation, it will be continuous. 

Them panning today, I felt was to highlight certain points. 
4me2 thumbnail
yes it was to show us the contrast and the parallels
Namita-M thumbnail
I am looking forward to such scenes when Pia isn't unconscious. 
4me2 thumbnail
Then she may be all dreamy eyed 
Namita-M thumbnail

Then she may be all dreamy eyed 

😆 heck, I would be dreamy eyed if he looked at me like that... 😆
4me2 thumbnail
Any one in her place will be ðŸ˜³
Namita-M thumbnail

Any one in her place will be ðŸ˜³

I definitely agree. I absolutely love Ansh and his glowing eyes!! 
4me2 thumbnail
He has such a charm on that