Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
One more thing...
For the first time in this show I laughed out loud when Alexander asked Hasti if he was back because of the khauff of Alexander's name. 

The way he's been going about things and messing it up, I don't think anyone can be afraid of this Alexander. 

This is Independence Day week, so I doubt we'll see Alexander getting the upper hand in the next few episodes. 
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
O Please Rohit! Leave this damned show! We can't take this anymore! ðŸ¤¢ Edited by Vaishnavi_ - 5 years ago
akdhalover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What's happening ? 
What have they done to the witted one step ahead quick on his feet Alexander 
Also what's with all these dozens of pre war sequences which is frankly making no sense 
They need to show some content apart from this story wise or it'll become monotonous
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Become monotonous???
Sweetheart, it has been nothing else for weeks.

And as for your opening question, that is what I have been trying to make out, with no success so far.

One thing, all this relentless boosting of Porus and evisceration of Alexander do not seem to have made the TRPs, and thus the Indian viewership soar. They are still stuck.at 0.8.

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by: akdhalover

What's happening ? 

What have they done to the witted one step ahead quick on his feet Alexander 
Also what's with all these dozens of pre war sequences which is frankly making no sense 
They need to show some content apart from this story wise or it'll become monotonous

Edited by sashashyam - 5 years ago
akdhalover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sashashyam

Become monotonous???

Sweetheart, it has been nothing else for weeks.

And as for your opening question, that is what I have been trying to make out, with no success so far.

One thing, all this relentless boosting of Porus and evisceration of Alexander does not seem to have made the TRPs, and thus the Indian viewership soar. They are still stuck.at 0.8.

Shyamala Aunty

Aunty I had stopped watching for few weeks and caught up with today's episode and honestly felt like there's nothing new happening in the show except for the cat mouse fight they are showing 
If they had to delay the main war they shouldn't have started so early with this because now it feels they have left with no ideas 
As for Alexander I don't recognize what they have done to him they are showing him portraying him as an obsessed fool 
I want to see more of him than his ambition to win India at one point you feel you are watching the same stuff after 100 episodes too 
I have given up totally I don't think they can redeem now moreover they dont know how and what to show so there's no point 
sashashyam thumbnail
Somehow, I don't think serials take account of things like the Independence Day, like they would for Deepavali or Rakshabandhan,  but this Alexander is fast becoming a joke, so any prospect of his regaining the upper hand seem.dim.

What the devil, even his once splendid  lines are being dumbed down.😡 He is nowadays shown as being frequently behind the curve, blindsided periodically and struggling to catch up. Unbelievable!

As I had noted earlier, I would not mind Alexander coming off second best if Porus was scoring through greater brain power,
but that is not the case. It is only thru totally illogical and faltu scenarios. 

Plus invariably devious ones, as Chanakya is dead scared of taking Alexander on frontally, and is so doubtful about Puru that he is convinced that once Alexander crosses the Jhelum, PR, Magadha, and the whole of Bharat will fall into his hands like a ripe plum!

Shyamala Aunty 

Originally posted by: inlieu

One more thing...

For the first time in this show I laughed out loud when Alexander asked Hasti if he was back because of the khauff of Alexander's name. 

The way he's been going about things and messing it up, I don't think anyone can be afraid of this Alexander. 

This is Independence Day week, so I doubt we'll see Alexander getting the upper hand in the next few episodes. 

sashashyam thumbnail
You are a wise child. Come next week, and I might well be following your example and voting with my remote.

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by: akdhalover

Aunty I had stopped watching for few weeks and caught up with today's episode and honestly felt like there's nothing new happening in the show except for the cat mouse fight they are showing 
If they had to delay the main war they shouldn't have started so early with this because now it feels they have left with no ideas 
As for Alexander I don't recognize what they have done to him they are showing him portraying him as an obsessed fool 
I want to see more of him than his ambition to win India at one point you feel you are watching the same stuff after 100 episodes too 
I have given up totally I don't think they can redeem now moreover they dont know how and what to show so there's no point 

sashashyam thumbnail
Wahi to ho raha hai aajkal Alexander ke saath !😲

What lovely lines they used to have for him!  I have to strain my memory, now clouded and corroded by the dross of the present, to remember Alexander as he then was.

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by: inlieu

Completely agree with you, Aunty.

To quote Sony Alexander, who seems to have forgotten his own words:

Jo tareekh tay karne mein waqt lagate hain
Tareekh unhe waqt ki qabr mein sula deti hai

Vicariously thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sashashyam

I don't give a damn if he dies. The more of them die the better.

Aunty, are you unleashing off all the culmination of your disappointment and irritation with the show on Bhamni 🤣 🤣 I am so fond of you when you are downright curt and honest to deploy your feelings with the right tone 😆
Vicariously thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vaishnavi_

O Please Rohit! Leave this damned show! We can't take this anymore!🤢

Rohit's the only reason I'm still slightly involved with the show and I keep peeking at it from distance to see if they are going to give him any potential or fabulous scenes, to exhude him, his brilliance, his charisma and personality only.