Ketakee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello all, 
As always after every couple of months we discuss about how borings and repetative thinhgs are getting in TMKOC. I was wondering if it get revamped...then my ideas/suggestions will be...

1. Marriage of Popatlal...with a working girl..a banker maybe (at least one member of the Mahila madal will be working...only Madhvi do some business otherwise all of them only do awaragardi together on the name of kitty party...πŸ₯±)

( I will vote for her...her name is Puja Joshi, Gujarati actress...(as they generally rope Gujarati actors in TMKOC) She was brilliant in her comedy show called "aa family comedy chhe"...her char in show was crazy to match popatlal's height...)

2. Introduce Mother of Iyer coming to stay in Gk society...who is a littile stubbish, khadoos but lovable...
(so that Bapu ji wont be only senior citizen and sarv gyani in society..also it will be fun when Iyer's mother will become obstackle for Jetha in his constant attempt to hit on Babita...) For this role need someone like...Ammaji from Bhabhi ji ghar par hai...πŸ˜†

(her as Iyer's mother πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)

3.  One more family...(they have earlier shown a Rajasthani Family...so if they show llike the family is coming back to stay again..it will be fun...)

4. Kids to Tarak Mehta and iyer ... need to get over with that so called Tappu sena..they are not kids anymore...their so called shararat's dont suit them anymore...so a new gang of young kids will be fun...πŸ˜†

5.  Daya's mother...its almost a decade to this Daya ki maa crap...they need to show her now...any suggestion u think would be perfect Daya ki maa ???

( I will vote for her...her name is Prarthi Dholakia...Gujrati actress as well..from same comedy show "aa family komedy chhe"...she was playing the role of mother of charu , i the char i hv posted as Popat's lead above...she was damn funny and crazy...look at her expressions ..perfect Daya ki maa...πŸ˜†)

6. Sundar's wedding with a super crazy girl like Jasmine from Sarabhai Take2..πŸ˜†.

(her is Vimmy Bhatt from same "aa family komedy chhe"...she was very shararati n crazy af...perfect match for SundarπŸ˜†)

7. They must show stories/kaand of other society members as well...their common track is...as always..Jetha gets into trouble and eventually whole society gets involved...earleir they have shown tracks of Sodhi-Bhide's friendship etc...πŸ˜ƒ

8.Sadly, TMKOC have raised their always "ideal" standard so much that they can't show funny illogical tracks like Bhabhiji..such as Bhootni, pishachch...etc etc...even if they show any mafia or gundas...even the mafias end up with landing on "gandhigiri" track of these GK society people..and their so called greatness...πŸ₯±

9. Keep Dr.Hathi's place vacate only...show that as if DR.Hathi has went to dubai or something ...possible right ?? Much relavent bcoz they hv kept Pinku's parents hidden for 10 long years...fair deal??πŸ€“

10.Show family background stories of other society members as well...like they hv shown SOdhi's family coming for lohdi earlier and Bhide's kaka coming form Konkan...😳

Pls do share your suggestions as well folks...though they (makers)dont bother...but its fun...πŸ˜†

Edited by Ketakee - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caraj4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ketakee

Hello all, 

As always after every couple of months we discuss about how borings and 

Pls do share your suggestions as well folks...though they (makers)dont bother...but its fun...πŸ˜†

Great points to move story forward, but unfortunately your suggestions will reach only deaf hears. TMKOC creative team is too stubborn and arrogant to make any chances, maybe cus their TRP is still high enough. One more thing they could do is sent babuji on some theerth yatra for few months. This guy is over acting ki dukan and is intolerable. And also he is getting too much footage since Daya is on break.
Edited by caraj4u - 5 years ago
Ketakee thumbnail
Originally posted by: caraj4u

Great points to move story forward, but unfortunately your suggestions will reach only deaf hears. TMKOC creative team is too stubborn and arrogant to make any chances, maybe cus their TRP is still high enough. One more thing they could do is sent babuji on some theerth yatra for few months. This guy is over acting ki dukan and is intolerable. And also he is getting too much footage since Daya is on break.

True that...
They will keep repeating same things over n over again...
n will do promotions of movies...😑

This is just an attempt to share ideas coz all of us keep complaining abt how tmkoc is getting borinng...
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Some college tracks on tapu sena.When will they complete their 12th?

A new family in gokuldham society.

Bhagha Bawri marriage.They have been engaged for long.

Edited by Silpa91 - 5 years ago
Ketakee thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ketakee

Hello all, 

As always after every couple of months we discuss about how borings and repetative thinhgs are getting in TMKOC. I was wondering if it get revamped...then my ideas/suggestions will be...

1. Marriage of Popatlal...with a working girl..a banker maybe (at least one member of the Mahila madal will be working...only Madhvi do some business otherwise all of them only do awaragardi together on the name of kitty party...πŸ₯±)

( I will vote for her...her name is Puja Joshi, Gujarati actress...(as they generally rope Gujarati actors in TMKOC) She was brilliant in her comedy show called "aa family comedy chhe"...her char in show was crazy to match popatlal's height...)

2. Introduce Mother of Iyer coming to stay in Gk society...who is a littile stubbish, khadoos but lovable...
(so that Bapu ji wont be only senior citizen and sarv gyani in society..also it will be fun when Iyer's mother will become obstackle for Jetha in his constant attempt to hit on Babita...) For this role need someone like...Ammaji from Bhabhi ji ghar par hai...πŸ˜†

(her as Iyer's mother πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)

3.  One more family...(they have earlier shown a Rajasthani Family...so if they show llike the family is coming back to stay again..it will be fun...)

4. Kids to Tarak Mehta and iyer ... need to get over with that so called Tappu sena..they are not kids anymore...their so called shararat's dont suit them anymore...so a new gang of young kids will be fun...πŸ˜†

5.  Daya's mother...its almost a decade to this Daya ki maa crap...they need to show her now...any suggestion u think would be perfect Daya ki maa ???

( I will vote for her...her name is Prarthi Dholakia...Gujrati actress as well..from same comedy show "aa family komedy chhe"...she was playing the role of mother of charu , i the char i hv posted as Popat's lead above...she was damn funny and crazy...look at her expressions ..perfect Daya ki maa...πŸ˜†)

6. Sundar's wedding with a super crazy girl like Jasmine from Sarabhai Take2..πŸ˜†.

(her is Vimmy Bhatt from same "aa family komedy chhe"...she was very shararati n crazy af...perfect match for SundarπŸ˜†)

7. They must show stories/kaand of other society members as well...their common track is...as always..Jetha gets into trouble and eventually whole society gets involved...earleir they have shown tracks of Sodhi-Bhide's friendship etc...πŸ˜ƒ

8.Sadly, TMKOC have raised their always "ideal" standard so much that they can't show funny illogical tracks like Bhabhiji..such as Bhootni, pishachch...etc etc...even if they show any mafia or gundas...even the mafias end up with landing on "gandhigiri" track of these GK society people..and their so called greatness...πŸ₯±

9. Keep Dr.Hathi's place vacate only...show that as if DR.Hathi has went to dubai or something ...possible right ?? Much relavent bcoz they hv kept Pinku's parents hidden for 10 long years...fair deal??πŸ€“

10.Show family background stories of other society members as well...like they hv shown SOdhi's family coming for lohdi earlier and Bhide's kaka coming form Konkan...😳

Suggestions anyone ??πŸ˜†