Posted: 5 years ago
Ahh what an episode i feel like the microscope on the shadi was lifted and now its all about kaira...
Again well even before it was all about kaira but i am seeing some movement in the story line

Kartik and Naira are so annoying sometimes. Like honestly if they just talked to each other everything would be fine. But no!!!!

Aashi seized being annoying to me the moment her bf came in and kartik said she talks about him all the time😆
I was like meh...

I loved how he kept imagining naira and trying to get towards her with her hair opened she looked so pretty

I loved the confrontation between manish and kartik i find it ridiculous that manish figured it out his a drunk today only 

And how suwarna tried to blame naira but Manish and kartik both defended her in their own ways manish more directly and kartik by saying even she told me not too...

I found kartik going back to drink very believable...I know a lot of people will be like how was he so strong ...
it was because before he avoided bars and suddenly he was in one and hearing naira just say one thing as she is a trigger for him to drink set him off back into his destructive mode...
I think the one thing that drives him off the wall is the thought of naira being able to look after herself and not needing him...

As for his dancing it ddn come as bad as it did this morning when i saw it...they edited it a bit so it wasnt down right awful
Kartik looked hella guilty m so happy that everyone knows his a drunk now how exciting...

dow i watched a really unclear copy of the ep did he go near naira and blow on her to show her he had drink on his breath or did he say something?
btw why ddn karan dance with aashi??

And as for the stamp scene m guessing kartik is now mad at naira coz of the divorce thing ok...

Lol naksh and keerti took naira to a club to eat +_+ that was ridiculous

Lol kartik's friends ddn know why he called them out ...and thought it was a divorce party how dumb😆

I think these scenes were shot for a divorce party but seeing all the hate kartik got they changed their mind

Precap : The look on Kartik's face when manish scolds him so satisfying sigh...
I hope they introduce naira to karan as well so she realizes its impossible for another girl to fall for someone as idiotic as kartik

WATCH FOR THE MANISH VS KARTIK VS SUWARNA scene its gold

Edited by AnyaRSingh - 5 years ago
M : This is deffo not the first time kartik drank if it was he wouldnt be able to stand here like this in front of all of us
Suwarna : oh its because of naira
Manish:  You son is not some innocent little baby naira loved him too but she doesnt drink and cause scenes 
and kartik rems naira asking him to promise her and says

kartik:  she also told me stop it 

Kartik cannot look into anyones eyes... He has tears in his eyes

Edited by AnyaRSingh - 5 years ago
Imagining naira all the while dancing made it not as bad...He kept trying to get towards her...
Devyani had a good scene As well btw with vampire
Originally posted by AnyaRSingh

Imagining naira all the while dancing made it not as bad...He kept trying to get towards her...
Was that what he was doing??? Mujhe to samajh hi nahi aaya!!
Originally posted by Mauli09

Was that what he was doing??? Mujhe to samajh hi nahi aaya!!

I had a really bad copy, so the bits i did see he was doing that i saw he did dance with aashi whose bf conveniently disappeared when naira came around ...

Ahh i lived for Manish vs kartik and suwarna scene it was amazing it was the first time i saw guilt on kartiks face

+ when they played lambhi judhaai and the pain in his face so satisfying i love seeing him tortured give us more😆
He also put his hand out to naira but some other chick went and took his hand
I loved the Episode. 

Looks like this week will be excited to watch with more drama and karthik's realization. 
Hoping for reunion with whole marriage. 

happy and excited for whole week. 

I felt bad for naira today. cried along with when she hugged Naitik. 
She is looks so beautiful in that dress and Karthik's Dream  ðŸ˜Š

Originally posted by niyati45

I loved the Episode. 

Looks like this week will be excited to watch with more drama and karthik's realization. 
Hoping for reunion with whole marriage. 

happy and excited for whole week. 

I felt bad for naira today. cried along with when she hugged Naitik. 
She is looks so beautiful in that dress and Karthik's Dream  ðŸ˜Š

Same it wasnt that bad as i thought it would be just because kartik was suffering😆 it made the whole thing worth it

I m watching manish and karthik confrontation on repeat ...😆atlast some in mental mansion acknowledge  its not only karthik is  heart broken but naira had too..naira dadi  scene with witch was  good too. Edited by Gaurirane366 - 5 years ago