Ishq ka Rang Safed

Mishal's latest Instagram post

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmVZRQ_HvFL/?taken-by=mishal.raheja 

This is just too cute!   Can't wait for MR to become daddy to a little princess one day. 😉  Now if only he'd hurry up and find his soul mate. 😆
Edited by ~DaZZ|ing~ - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yesss very cute video 😳 watched it couple of times so cute they both are   😆
Honestly after long time i liked his post 😊 😛
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Yesss very cute video 😳 watched it couple of times so cute they both are   😆
Honestly after long time i liked his post 😊 😛

His posts on his social media have been boring for quite a while now, Avani.  How long has he been on Instagram and FaceBook?  I feel as if we've never gotten to really know him in all this time.  I know he's really big on his privacy, but he can't expect his fans to not want a glimpse into his life.  I think my biggest issue with the content he puts up is that it's often not relevant.  🤔
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

His posts on his social media have been boring for quite a while now, Avani. How long has he been on Instagram and FaceBook? I feel as if we've never gotten to really know him in all this time. I know he's really big on his privacy, but he can't expect his fans to not want a glimpse into his life. I think my biggest issue with the content he puts up is that it's often not relevant. 🤔

True Dazz 😕 He posts almost daily but we can hardly connect !!!Edited by AvaniVrinda - 5 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

True Dazz 😕 He posts almost daily but we can hardly connect !!!

Have you ever been on Sriti's Instagram account or Shabir's?  There's a connect with their audience. They keep their fans updated about their lives both onscreen and off.  it's nice to see the camaraderie they've built within their own industry.  I wish Mishal would take a page out of their books.  When Mishal initially joined Instagram, his posts were interesting and engaging.  I recall him communicating with some of his fans under the comments on his posts.  I don't know when he fell completely off the wagon. 😕
Edited by ~DaZZ|ing~ - 5 years ago
JackOfAllTrades thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is so cute  😳  
amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmVZRQ_HvFL/?taken-by=mishal.raheja 

This is just too cute!   Can't wait for MR to become daddy to a little princess one day. 😉  Now if only he'd hurry up and find his soul mate. 😆

Simply loved this post! Such a lovely bond! It is captured beautifully by whoever captured this.😃
It seems that K and K met after a break.
Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah, this was adorably cute . Watched it multiple times 😛
They share a cute bond both on & offscreen. Mishal is such a natural with kids ❤️
TFS Dazz 😃