No other show can beat krpkab!!!

Posted: 5 years ago
Krpkab was a wonderful journey of devakshi such a positive story line with wonderful leads. Their chemistry and acting was so real and out of the world..it is a wonderful memory
.I feel none other show is as interesting now a days as our show..waiting for shaheer's and Erica's next show ...
Any idea on the story line of Erica's new show??

I am currently watching Dil Hi Toh Hai on Sony. It is another sort of realistic show atm 
Yes you are right no one show can beat our show 😭 it's damn perfect. I'm really love with the show's characters and specially our Devakshi ❤️
But I'll try their new show kasauti 2 and mughal e azam just for sharica 

U can search old kasauti story on Wikipedia, maybe story of kzk2 will be little same like old kasauti 
Originally posted by _suchi_

Yes you are right no one show can beat our show😭it's damn perfect. I'm really love with the show's characters and specially our Devakshi❤️
But I'll try their new show kasauti 2 and mughal e azam just for sharica

U can search old kasauti story on Wikipedia, maybe story of kzk2 will be little same like old kasauti

KRPKAB in itself is a bench mark for other story tellers on how one can create a brilliant TV show without resorting to unnecessary drama. It definitely has started a trend where makers are creating more realistic content on TV, so yes no show can create the charm of KRPKAB, it will always hold a special place in the heart of fans.

As far as KZK2 storyline is concerned I really hope it is nothing like the old KZK as the older one was made keeping in mind the audience that time, if a similar storyline is adopted then the younger generation might not like it to be honest. Another thing is Erica had clearly said during KRPKAB time that she would not do Saas-Bahu dramas, so if she has taken up KZK2 I hope it is not a saas-bahu drama but considering ekta's reputation I am a bit sceptical, so probably will wait for reviews on it before watching it maybe and I hope it's a finite series as the longer the serial runs the more cliche it gets and actors are typecasted into those roles so I would hope it's a finite one so that Erica can explore various shades of her acting by doing different roles.

As far A's Mughal-e-Azam is concerned nothing official has been made yet though if it is really happening then I hope they do not tinker with history to show that Saleem was a great emperor or son. He had his own fallacies and was definitely a grey character, so I hope that originality is maintained. Also it will be a great chance for shaheer to explore a grey role something which he has not done till now and increase his reportier in acting.

All in all I hope both are part of successful shows.Edited by sp12 - 5 years ago
@sp12
Yes u r right, me too don't want some story like kzk. But as I remember kzk was never about saas bahu drama it's about multiple marriages, misunderstanding between leads etc. Hope ekta choose completely new storyline this time 

And about mughal e azam it's already confirmed shah is playing Salim . 2 actors of his project already said shaheer is salim. Even ekta kapoor addresses shah as Salim in his comment section. 
But hope we got some official confirmation 

@sp12
Yes u r right, me too don't want some story like kzk. But as I remember kzk was never about saas bahu drama it's about multiple marriages, misunderstanding between leads etc. Hope ekta choose completely new storyline this time

And about mughal e azam it's already confirmed shah is playing Salim . 2 actors of his project already said shaheer is salim. Even ekta kapoor addresses shah as Salim in his comment section.
But hope we got some official confirmation

@suchi Yes I agree probably KZK was not saas-bahu drama but it was way too dramatic and unrealistic but again probably was made keeping in mind what audience wanted that time. The problem is that since the new series is named as the old one and the way the casting is being done many are expecting that maybe the new show might be similar to the original though I hope so it's not. I really cannot imagine seeing 3-4 marriages of the leads, continuous misunderstandings and then loud back ground music so I really hope it's nothing like the original. For all the marketing and promotion that is being done by the channel, makers and the actors I really do hope that KZK2 is successful else many fans will be disappointed

As far as Shaheer's show is concerned, yes even I have seen all that you have mentioned but I will wait for the official confirmation as Shaheer in an interview has said that he is still in talks so I will wait.
@sp12 
I also hope kzk2 become successful. Even I don't want to see multiple marriages and uncounble kids. But unfortunately it will happen bcz ekta will cast bajaj and komolika both, it's mean 3-4 marriages, misunderstanding , unwanted ott dramas waiting for us too .

Hope Shah sign mughal e azam and start his shooting soon, and I wish their shows become big successful and bring very good trps which Krpkab couldn't unfortunately. 

@sp12
I also hope kzk2 become successful. Even I don't want to see multiple marriages and uncounble kids. But unfortunately it will happen bcz ekta will cast bajaj and komolika both, it's mean 3-4 marriages, misunderstanding , unwanted ott dramas waiting for us too .

Hope Shah sign mughal e azam and start his shooting soon, and I wish their shows become big successful and bring very good trps which Krpkab couldn't unfortunately.

@suchi Well, hoping for the best from both shows, hopefully they do not disappoint.

As far as TRPs is concerned luckily for both Shaheer and Erica their shows will be telecasted on COLORS and STAR PLUS respectively. And both the channels are good when it comes to TRPs for the shows telecasted on them, even the worst of shows on these channels will have a TRP of 1-2 which unfortunately even the best of Sony shows cannot achieve as they depend more on reality shows than daily soaps. And that's what happened with KRPKAB as well unfortunately.

COLORS today is the number 1 channel with Star Plus at 3 so I am hoping their shows will gain good TRPs, saying that these channels do focus more on TRPs than storylines and in their want for that they butcher a story so I just hope that does not happen especially given the expectations that are there with both the shows.
Originally posted by sp12

@suchi Well, hoping for the best from both shows, hopefully they do not disappoint.

As far as TRPs is concerned luckily for both Shaheer and Erica their shows will be telecasted on COLORS and STAR PLUS respectively. And both the channels are good when it comes to TRPs for the shows telecasted on them, even the worst of shows on these channels will have a TRP of 1-2 which unfortunately even the best of Sony shows cannot achieve as they depend more on reality shows than daily soaps. And that's what happened with KRPKAB as well unfortunately.

COLORS today is the number 1 channel with Star Plus at 3 so I am hoping their shows will gain good TRPs, saying that these channels do focus more on TRPs than storylines and in their want for that they butcher a story so I just hope that does not happen especially given the expectations that are there with both the shows.

Yes that is their plus points ,it's going to telecast in sp and colors 

Colors bring very good trps on historical and mytho shows, shaani, Ashoka r good examples 

Ekta is also trp queen ,she knows how to bring good trps.and I'm sure after 2 years she will butcher this story 

But I have few hope from mughal e azam director aniruddh pathak ,his previous shows r good but it can't bring enough ratings, hope this time he become successful to fetch good trps otherwise colors will close it just like mahakaali.  Bcz  this channel didn't care for good content. 

Yes that is their plus points ,it's going to telecast in sp and colors

Colors bring very good trps on historical and mytho shows, shaani, Ashoka r good examples

Ekta is also trp queen ,she knows how to bring good trps.and I'm sure after 2 years she will butcher this story

But I have few hope from mughal e azam director aniruddh pathak ,his previous shows r good but it can't bring enough ratings, hope this time he become successful to fetch good trps otherwise colors will close it just like mahakaali. Bcz this channel didn't care for good content.

@suchi Yes I agree that Colors have generally been good with TRPs though they do not care much about the storyline else a show like NAAGIN would not have been at No.1 on the TRP Chart . And yes generally their historical shows have done good more so when they have been dubbed into the regional languages. I hope Shaheer's show does the same though Anirudh Pathak did not have a great TRP but that might also be because it was telecasted on SONY.

And with KZK2 I do think It will gain TRPs at the start especially given the excitement surrounding the show and the marketing that is being done, so first six months shouldn't be a problem but the challenge will be after that to sustain it. And that's when Ekta comes to the fore and starts butchering the storyline and by a year-year and half it turns to be another typical Ekta show so I really hope it would not be the case with KZK2 though I am sceptical about it. Another reason I want the show to be finite or maybe for a couple of years is because if it runs longer Erica will be typecasted as an actress and that may not be good for her in the long run, though she is a better judge to decide what's best for her. The reason i say this is because I have interacted with quiet a few fans who seem disappointed that she is doing an Ekta show that too a reboot version of an older show, of course it does add to her CV and skills as an actress but I feel she needs to explore various shades of her acting from time to time. Of course I might be totally wrong but this is what I feel.