Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Hmm, very interesting.
I still want Porus to figure out that Alexander let him and his men go though I'm not sure if he will ever acknowledge this. He is too arrogant. 

Cleitus is going to be in a strange position after this incident. Maybe he will be patted on the back if his men and he manage to defeat Porus without reinforcements, or maybe he will fail to protect teh Farsi ladies miserably and get another scolding from Alexander as he did for the bridge building failure. This could trigger the resentment. I would have said earlier that Alexander can't possible go into the final with only Hephaestion as his general and no Cleitus to put up a good fight, but this Cleitus won't really help him much. He doesn't look strong or scary enough. Hopefully this track ends in a somewhat sane manner - I don't want a nasty surprise. I am also wondering if Alexander is going to marry Barsine just to stop her from being tempted to escape if this rescue mission fails.

Originally posted by: Vaishnavi_

I have a feeling that Alexander will let the Pauravs escape with an injured Puru while preventing his men from killing him after realizing what has actually happened to him and this will trigger Cleitus's anger. We are seeing Cleitus suddenly getting dialogues so it is possible he starts to argue with Alexander then and there itself. 😆 

inlieu thumbnail
Yeah, I was concerned about how Alexander would confront his mother and ask her to undo this magic without disrespecting her in public. If he doesn't figure out that she is in PR how can he talk to her in private? 

At least this incident will spark his interest in going to find her immediately and stop her doing further damage through black magic. I don't think the Pauravengers will respect him, even after they see that Alexander let Porus go. They will either ignore it as if nothing happened or suspect further foul play. 

I agree that Cleitus being killed for insulting Olympias (perhaps after this incident) would be more acceptable than being killed for challenging Alexander's decision to either let Porus go or to ignore Ambhiraj's warning earlier. 

I wonder what Alexander will do with Ambhikumar after this. Will he still be in jail?

Originally posted by: sashashyam

Now this is an intriguing possibility. It has the major advantage of not exposing Olympias before the PR lot, which Alexander would not want to do if he could help it.

But what would this option say about whether he is aware of where his mother is?

Morever, it would not really address my chief desire, that the PR lot should learn to respect Alexander. They would probably be more puzzled than grateful or impressed.

In the end, I expect it will be neither your variant nor mine, but some other unconvincing mess. It depends on how positively they want to portray Alexander.

As for the Cleitus part, I just don't know. I have a feeling that too is linked with how they want to show Alexander. If he kills Cleitus for slandering Olympias, that would be perfectly acceptable to the viewers. Not if he kills Cleitus for criticising a decision of his.

Incidentally, just think of the killing of Kanishka, who was supposed to have been Alexander's substitute tohfa for Porus, in place of Chanakya. Alexander seems to have forgotten all about this tohfa, and in fact does not even seem to have noticed that the corpse has disappeared!

Shyamala Aunty

Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This one seems a recent offscreen as there has not been any scene like this before
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmVnLTEA4V4/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=acbw8tkzi2z8
luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This one seems a recent offscreen as there has not been any scene like this before

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmVnLTEA4V4/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=acbw8tkzi2z8

I don't want olly to go Macedonia either... I want to watch her more now. She is incredible👏 also in this show I think porus and Alexander will die on same day ...since they were born on same day😭 as for barsine is concerned I think Alexander will send her to Egypt. There could be reconciliation if she stays back...look she was his wife so obviously there has to be a closure to her story also. I don't see her giving dhokha to Alexander but who knows...world only knows about Roxana as his wife. I am sure many of us didn't know about Barsine or Parysatis but we knew about Roxane only..

Edited by luckySnow - 5 years ago
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: luckySnow

I don't want olly to go Macedonia either... I want to watch her more now. She is incredible👏 also in this show I think porus and Alexander will die on same day ...since they were born on same day😭 as for barsine is concerned I think Alexander will send her to Egypt. There could be reconciliation if she stays back...look she was his wife so obviously there has to be a closure to her story also. I don't see her giving dhokha to Alexander but who knows...world only knows about Roxana as his wife. I am sure many of us didn't know about Barsine or Parysatis but we knew about Roxane only..

Just like I don't see how Porus and Alexander can become friends or at least start to respect each other, I don't see how Barsine and Alexander can get married unless they call a truce. Something has to trigger that. Perhaps Alexander will see Barsine herself refuse to leave with Porus and then believe she is being loyal to him. As long as Alexander believes Barsine is in love with Porus he will not want to marry her - it would be beneath him to force her.
For now, even the Alexander-Roxanne relationship hasn't taken off so I don't see Barsine's turn coming up anytime soon. But you never know. 😆

Also, I don't think the makers can drag the show until the end of both leads' lives because it will show both of them dying tragic deaths despite their bravery - Porus killed by a Greek general, implying Alexander did win the war, and on the other side Alexander dying in Babylon, a kingdom they've never shown us anything about. 

The real Alexander never mistreated the Farsi royal ladies 
Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
inlieu thumbnail

So are they going to look for Olympias together or are they taking Porus back to PR?
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

So are they going to look for Olympias together or are they taking Porus back to PR?

Latest pic.. captioned as boat scene.. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmYBAABlOPb/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1o80xibf9r7lk

Whatever they might be doing, either going to look for Olympias together or taking Porus back, why the hell are they swimming?! 😆 Can't Sikandar afford even a boat!
Edited by Vaishnavi_ - 5 years ago
luckySnow thumbnail

Latest pic.. captioned as boat scene.. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmYBAABlOPb/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1o80xibf9r7lk

Whatever they might be doing, either going to look for Olympias together or taking Porus back, why the hell are they swimming?! 😆 Can't Sikandar afford even a boat!

Jaal mein faseinge dono 🥱
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: luckySnow

Jaal mein faseinge dono 🥱

Oh NO!! Never thought of this horror!! 🤢
luckySnow thumbnail
Jaal aise hi thodi lagaya hai... They may be chasing hasti Bamini Barsine and coEdited by luckySnow - 5 years ago