Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Last few episodes to cherish so make the most of it!
😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noexcuse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Epi starts with kk telling rao that he knows sid and he has no proof...if he had proof he would have attacked by now. He is looking for proof and he will look into kk's past. so he tells rao to get rid off all the past proof that can get sid proof against kk. 
Cut to sid's new office. he got a chamber to practice. khurana is there and asks how come his car is moving in reverse? Yesterday he got married to anu and today he is back to session court where as he was aiming for supreme court. sid says sometimes life puts us in reverse gear. he thanks khurana for his help. then after they leave sid tells sweety to look into kk's past and investigate the coal mine buy deal.
at reddy corp...sree is worried for sid's legal notices. anu comes and both brothers happy to see her. she says she came to resume her position. brothers say you never left for us. kk asks if she is happy and says in one day you have become sinha. any says she is always Reddy...but just having fun as sinha for the time being. she asks if they were discussing something serious. kk says no. sree says why dont you share with anu. kk says no but anu presses so sree tells her about women exploilation casse and tells why sid behaving this manner and asks why do i feel like you all are hiding thing from me. karthik tells about PS murder case and the doubt on kk as murderer. kk asks who told karthik and says is it Purva? then he asks i dont care what sinhas think...what do you guys think. all children say they trust appa. 

at sid's new office sweety scolds a guy to leave...sid comes and says what happened? sweety people are bringing petty cases. sid says control...i am small lawyer now...what ever the case i have to take it...its about my income and i haven't yet paid the security deposit of this office. then sweety gets a call. and sweety says he didn't find any significant proof against kk. 

Karthik and purva meet in his car and rao sees them. purva says its wrong to meet this way...karthik says i have no wrong intensions about you. purva says i know but our relation has no future so we can't meet. karthik i like meeting you. isn't that good enough? purva says no. karthik says then leave. purva does not leave and they go for coffee.
kk at home and neeta is upset and missing anu. she wants to go to sinha house to meet anu. kk doesnt want her to meet gayatri so says anu is new in that house. let her adjust. meet her at office. neeta is surprised anu already joined office. asks kk if she is happy and kk says yes. neeta says she will meet her at office. rao comes and tell kk he has seen karthik purva and they were having coffee and talking for long time. kk says ok.
Anu comes to sid's office. sid happy to see her and asks why she is here. she says she came to visit his new office. sid asks how is it she says good and then says i have some things to return and returns those legal notices. she asks why he did it.  he says those women were exploited and he gave them justice. anu asks if he did it for justice or revenge. he says you can think anything you want to think about appa but don't come between our fight. anu says i will always stand with appa and everytime you try to harm appa or reddy corp I will come in between
Edited by noexcuse - 5 years ago
noexcuse thumbnail
I hope you are feeling better Mahi. 🤗
Prriyam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
waited for Tanu to res before I jumped in the bandwagon! 
sammy_sayna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Koi bolo na next week ka matlab kiya hai?
noexcuse thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy_sayna

Koi bolo na next week ka matlab kiya hai?

including today 6 more episodes.
Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Prriyam

waited for Tanu to res before I jumped in the bandwagon! 

Fast learner you are Prriyam. much impressed.

Mogambo khush hua!😆
Prriyam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padmajaan

Fast learner you are Prriyam. much impressed.

Mogambo khush hua!😆

Hail Mogambo!!! 😆
where should I jump now? 😉
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Priyam's indeed been very quick. Be it LTs or this.
That requires some skill and talent!
war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
mai phir bhi tumko chahungi ðŸ¥³