Enforcing Https to make the site Secure - Page 4

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by BeingBlunt

Good to have HTTPS enforced. The site will definitely be more secured. πŸ˜ƒ
As for the new site. Visually it looks good for sure . 

Haven't tested more of it due to lack of time but there are few features i have in mind many users will love. 

1. Ability to retain the content of reply box when some wrong button is pressed. sometimes a wrong button is pressed or some internet error occurs and the complete content is lost. Atleast it should retain plain text format without formatting. That would be great help. 

2. Notifications when someone mentions you in a thread or when someone quotes your post. 

I am right now active during only Bigg Boss season because of other commitments and everyone knows how active they are in terms of pages especially DDT/AT . SO it gets really troublesome to search every page to see who may have quoted you. A notification system will remove this and save a lot of time. 

3. This may not be likeable to many people but there should be an ignore list feature. Hide posts of members who we don't want to see. But this is my personal opinion and many wont agree. some would say you should read everything but i am more on peaceful side generally and have got tired of fights/arguments. 

Thanks a lot for android app. Would definitely increase my involvement with if because of the app. 

Thanks again for this wonderful site :) 

Suyash. πŸ˜ƒ

@ green ...I second you on this ...and may be it can be added at the top where notifications for Inbox/ Scrap/Slam book appears.πŸ‘πŸΌ 
Can we have the feature of posting emoticons from our own devices? Because earlier we used to be limited to the emoticons that are present here so if we can post emoticons from our devices that would be interesting.
Originally posted by _Meena_

Can we have the feature of posting emoticons from our own devices? Because earlier we used to be limited to the emoticons that are present here so if we can post emoticons from our devices that would be interesting.

Thats the plan and we will start that with Comments.

India ke achhy din  toh abhi tak nahi aaye ..but lagta hai IF ke achhy din aany waaly hai ...Good move Vijay Bhai ..⭐️Edited by Shamz15 - 5 years ago
Great. Waiting for revamped version and IF mobile app.

Why the GMs are not active? It's irritating.
Looking forward for the IF IOS app
Vijay Sir .. Please dont make this site so very tightly secure that most of my friends cant log in or comment nor create posts  πŸ˜’
Originally posted by surabhi01

i like desktop version. don't like responsive version . responsive version mein forum ko ek.saath glance karne mein difficulty hoti h ai aur read karne mein bhi

that is why first I change version from reponsive version to desktop version then read it .

I want to say the same thing 
Pls take into consideration desktop version for new site 
Rest all things look fine 
Great work for new site 
And pls do something for direct image posting 
Vijay Sir .
Absolutely loved the new feature of searching for PMs by using IDs ...
This is extremely helpful and saves loads of time 

Oodles of THANKS for thisπŸ€—
nd of rain happens again, we are in for a tough time," said the Commissioner of Chennai Corporation, Vikram Kapoor