Nandini should move out now

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
For me story going too fast ... it's 2 months already love realisation here although I'm looking forward to it eagerly, because we will see some intense scenes
anyways for now i want Nanidin to handle her feelings mutually... not going with flow and she will ... she won't dare to hurt another
but most of all want her to move out
yes she just started her career with baby step still she doing it ,it's mean a lot
so now she can move out easily hope makers will go for it

ps. hmm Indian show so they need drama and for this I don't think makers will do move out move 🥱

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nidhirastogi000 thumbnail
Nice post dear  ha ab nadu ko move out ho jana chahiye per latha nhi k asa ho ga koyki vo saat rehgi tabhi to drama or masala milga logo ko😕
Anotherstar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ha par without her there wont be much so they wont do it
prerna15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes she should, but she won't. I can see her character going the way Kajol's character was in Dil Kya Kare. Everytime Kajol was planning to move out, something or the other cropped up. Sad..
Anotherstar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna15

Yes she should, but she won't. I can see her character going the way Kajol's character was in Dil Kya Kare. Everytime Kajol was planning to move out, something or the other cropped up. Sad..

because there is nothing in story without her character 
better take leap may be
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
I guess it's a finite show although I m not sure but as you said story going super fast speed...Loving Nandinis so far ...
hope she move out from that house soon..
she deserve someone better in her life
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snow_Angel

I guess it's a finite show although I m not sure but as you said story going super fast speed...Loving Nandinis so far ...
hope she move out from that house soon..
she deserve someone better in her life

ha after such bad life she deserve good life and for this she should learn to live alone
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: nidhirastogi000

Nice post dear ha ab nadu ko move out ho jana chahiye per latha nhi k asa ho ga koyki vo saat rehgi tabhi to drama or masala milga logo ko😕

I know but still hope makers will come up with something and make her live alone
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: Geetdrashti

ha par without her there wont be much so they wont do it

hope they do it
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna15

I guess so