India-Forums

Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

I think she's taking me for granted.

perceivesadden Newbie
perceivesadden
perceivesadden

Posted: 09 August 2018 at 6:27pm | IP Logged

It all started when I met her at this amusement park in New Jersey. I couldn't really afford that trip, but all my expenses were paid for because it was the prize from a win free tour contest the company I work for organizes each year. It was really hot that day and as I was lining up for some cotton candy and soda, she accidentally bumped into me and dropped her wallet. I handed the item back to her and met her eyes; which is the precise moment when I knew she was the one.

She smiled at me and we ended up spending the rest of the day together, stuffing our faces with junk food and getting on the more exciting rides. We'd been going out for 3 years when she decided it was time she moved in with me. Now several months down the line, I feel like she doesn't even care anymore. She hardly speaks to me when she's home and she's always out and about with her girlfriends / office mates. I feel like she's completely taken me for granted and I'm just some guy she comes home to. When I look into her eyes, I feel like she's just not the woman I fell in love with on that sweltering day in NJ.

Should I open up to her? Do the same thing and give her the cold shoulder? I don't want to lose her, but if her feelings have changed, then I don't want to be the person that holds her back.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mickyfoxx

mickyfoxx Groupbie
mickyfoxx
mickyfoxx

Posted: 11 August 2018 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Talk to her...It's your relationship...So far You have spend time with her so nobody can suggest you better than yourself...Talk to her politely and make your matter get solved soon...
D3viL Goldie
D3viL
D3viL

Posted: 11 August 2018 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

Either you are a needy..bratty person and can't give her space and other experiences .. or she does take you for granted. Work out which one it is troll buddy ?

..  but if you are seriously asking yourself the question of does she like you or not? Does she take you for granted or not? Then it's time to move on in my opinion .. and when you look into her eyes you see nothing? Then move on..the show is over
JudyTwombly Newbie
JudyTwombly
JudyTwombly

Posted: 12 August 2018 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Maybe she is also worried about this, talk to her!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top