Ormax Stars India loves:Top 10 male stars (July 2018) - Page 4

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by itzMYattitude

I dont remember u appreciating VD when he was at number 04 or RS or even tiger for this matter when they were way ahead many superstars who debuted before them. 
I reallly hope sanju will prove to be start everyone know what happened last time when RK fans said the same after YJHD

Why the hell would i appreciate the actors i simply don't care about?HUH!The way their stans have ridiculed RK and his fans is enough to make me never appreciate them.

Do keep in mind that Sanju came after 4 years of experience for him...YJDH happened after a string of Hits while Sanju has happened after a string of flops...indeed a very exciting journey ahead for him and his fans.
This forum loves to hate on RK. If this was Vaun or RS or Tiger everyone would have been singing praises, hypocrisy at its best 😕
Originally posted by Deviant_Pixel

This forum loves to hate on RK. If this was Vaun or RS or Tiger everyone would have been singing praises, hypocrisy at its best 😕

everyone gets hated on in this forum, including rs, varun and tiger, so its not just happening to rk on here

its not right for anyone to get hated on, but rk isn't being singled out here, all actors and actresses get hate on here 
Edited by zara321 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by songofthereed.

Why the hell would i appreciate the actors i simply don't care about?HUH!The way their stans have ridiculed RK and his fans is enough to make me never appreciate them.

Do keep in mind that Sanju came after 4 years of experience for him...YJDH happened after a string of Hits while Sanju has happened after a string of flops...indeed a very exciting journey ahead for him and his fans.

Also Ranbir has seen his lowest of lows,he doesn't need to worry...the stars who are going upwards are the ones who need to worry more than anyone else...It takes just 1 movie to destroy everything and that 1 movie is in every superstar's filmography...
lol 75 crore superstar fans mocking others. varun with the help of inflation still can't touch 150 crores. superstar my foot. varun will touch 150 crores next year and they will say he did in his 7 th year . see he is better. then I pity khans in 90s. then touching 50 crores was a big deal but ofcourse varun grossed 150 crores n his movies r bigger than ddlj lolEdited by klinttddd - 5 years ago
im surprised to see john on that list...!
Originally posted by songofthereed.

If u cannot appreciate the actors u simply dont care about y shaitan_haiwan will find it commendable if RK have done the same.  Thats y i said the same.  
Oh people have a great influence on u that they can make u hate/love someother actor.  RK fans all of still acting so holy like they never bashed anyone and RK is the only star getting  bashed.  When the fact is on this forum RK fans are max in number and target all the other fandom inspite of them getting hits.  And u want people to appreciate a row of flop anddisasters of ur star? 
Originally posted by zara321

everyone gets hated on in this forum, including rs, varun and tiger, so its not just happening to rk on here

its not right for anyone to get hated on, but rk isn't being singled out here, all actors and actresses get hate on here 

RK fans love to play victim all the time nothing new.  They can give u 1000s of reasons y ranveer cant get the credit of padmavaat but RK should be given full credit of sanju.  They mock VD for 50 crore grosser but failed to see the disasters of their favs.  And at the end RS and VD fans shouldn't consider them superstars but ultimately RK is the one bashed the most
Originally posted by klinttddd

lol 75 crore superstar fans mocking others. varun with the help of inflation still can't touch 150 crores. superstar my foot. varun will touch 150 crores next year and they will say he did in his 7 th year . see he is better. then I pity khans in 90s. then touching 50 crores was a big deal but ofcourse varun grossed 150 crores n his movies r bigger than ddlj lol

M the only VD fan here so stop generalising and saying FANS. And sorry but plz consider the previous pages and look carefully who is being bashed more RK or VD

N m not like u i have the courage to accept that RK has sanju and RS has padmaavat and VD lack that big film but he will reach there inshaAllah sooner.  He ia yet to work with bigger directors and he will ultimately acheive what RK and RS have.  But both of them can never acheive the milestone that he had since his debut 
Originally posted by itzMYattitude

If u cannot appreciate the actors u simply dont care about y shaitan_haiwan will find it commendable if RK have done the same.  Thats y i said the same.  
Oh people have a great influence on u that they can make u hate/love someother actor.  RK fans all of still acting so holy like they never bashed anyone and RK is the only star getting  bashed.  When the fact is on this forum RK fans are max in number and target all the other fandom inspite of them getting hits.  And u want people to appreciate a row of flop anddisasters of ur star? 

The PARODY (as it was called) movie in which he has the titular's role has crossed the biggest superstar of India's highest grosser and is the 2nd highest grossing BW movie of all time.Now tell me which other actor of RK's age has done that?

RK fans target other fandoms the same way other fandoms have targeted him,his fans and his PSEUDO INTELLECTUAL movies ðŸ˜† And RK has the max number of fans on here?Well your fellow Varun fans disagree with you.😆

Edited by songofthereed. - 5 years ago