Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhattiMeeti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I want her to try her hands in mythological and historical shows (something like  jhansi rani n raziya sulthana which is mainly based on women). I would love to see her in thriller too..

But nay to comedy, i am not a fan of comedy shows n don't want DD to takeup comedy shows😊.

I would love to see her in some good "matured " lovestories too( the real matured i meant, not the same old lame sloppy writings).😆

Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: harshiidiv

Can we get our "Geet"  back?

oh i'd love ethat too Harshu ❤️
Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Flame_of_Forest

I want her to play a combo of genius and stupidity.
somewhat geeky, somewhat naive, and a very little eccentric.
in a never-done-before avatar, so will go for a thriller comedy
something similar to the spy from your story - the guy next door 😆

Oh I'm a freak for such characters Flame - intelligently stupid is my thing and from the looks of it, its yours too lol
BTW is that my character sketch for Geet in GND lol (that is if i ever write that lol)
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Oh I'm a freak for such characters Flame - intelligently stupid is my thing and from the looks of it, its yours too lol
BTW is that my character sketch for Geet in GND lol (that is if i ever write that lol)

I would love it too Soph! But I dont know how it will be handled on Indian TV😆 ITV has a habit of making everything over the top and unnecessarily stretchy so if ever she were to do this kind of character I hope ITV does justice to it! 😊
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Nightmare_

I want her to try her hands in mythological and historical shows (something like  jhansi rani n raziya sulthana which is mainly based on women). I would love to see her in thriller too..

But nay to comedy, i am not a fan of comedy shows n don't want DD to takeup comedy shows😊.

I would love to see her in some good "matured " lovestories too( the real matured i meant, not the same old lame sloppy writings).😆

Wow that would be interesting too! I know you want mytho for her or quite some time.I thought why not comedy because I want to see something light hearted next. Kinda tired of the serious stuff 😆
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Twenty1st

oh i'd love ethat too Harshu ❤️

they dont make such shows anymore Sophie.  They dont make 'em anymore