Manmarziyaan trailer: Vicky Kaushal, Taapsee, AB JR | Anurag Kashyap - Page 4

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by ThunderLight

I liked Abhishek Bachchan more in this film. It is perfect casting. He comes across as Kaandani well brought up guy. And not all actors look good in turban. I think he looks best after Saif.

Even I liked Abhishek.. in the trailer atleast.. Since his character is supposed to be the ideal sanskari types, he fits the part.. Although I hope he does not overdo the underplaying bit like he did in Main Prem ki Deewani.. ๐Ÿ˜†
His acting has a lot of mannerisms like that of AB Sr. especially in that 'I am sick of you' bit..

P.S. After watching Sacred Games and Ajj Din Chadeya song repeatedly even I feel Saif looks better in turban.. :)
WOW VICKY 
I cannot just freaking explain, how much i liked him in the trailer. he has owned everyone else here, the crazy look and his sanki act, it is surprising because i thought he was great as Kamli in Sanju, he is rocking it here, and I am sure that he will get great reviews for this irrespective of the film's fate.

Tapsee looks nice and her acting seems to be good too, I am probably the only one who has liked her from her first movie Aadukalam, she was beautiful too with zero makeup there, she can carry out challenging roles and people who compare her with Kangna should realize that kangna is not versatile and is typecast to play all psyco characters onscreen.

Abhi probably is the weakest link here, looks boring too, if he is the Vanraj of Kashyap then he is a bad choice ... 

If this is kashyap's version of HDDCS then i hope Rumi goes back to Vicky, just because Vicky seems to be more fun and acts outstanding in the trailer even though in the SLB version I loved nandini for going back to Vanraj who was the best husband onscreen.
Loved it.
The subject must have been to death, but the treatment...oh so fresh!!!

Vicky seems to be on a roll. His character looked most interesting of three and almost owns this trailer.
Tapsee has 7 movies this year, this girl works like a machine!
Originally posted by TheDarkRock

Vicky seems to be on a roll. His character looked most interesting of three and almost owns this trailer.
Vicky was even introduced first๐Ÿ˜ƒ
OMG
I LOVEEE IT

uff..amazing trailer after ages

bring it on

everyone was amazinggg
Finally a fresh trailer after ages. Vicky stood out again, I love how he got the diction down perfect as well, there is a difference in the way Punjabis from Punjab talk vs even how Punjabis in Delhi talk and Vicky sounded very authentic to how a modern Ambarsari (Amritsar person) would talk. Taapsee was good too, looked nice in some shots. AB is finally back, he seemed good too, we have seen him playing similar characters so hope this works for him. The background and music was good too, I liked the way Kashyap has shot the movie. Looks nice and more realistic than typical Bollywood OTT stuff. Looking forward to it.
Luvd Abhi in trailer... Taapsee is phataka๐Ÿ˜†
An interesting trailer after a long long time! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ