NOVEL~*Hiding behind a Stranger*~THREAD 47~Teaser CHAPTER 52 - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by lashy

Teaser for chapter 52

Farooq sahib just not done yet...
He is digging every single details of Khan sahib.. 
Ofcourse Khan sahib earning lot from his horse business after so much of hard work...training them, feeding them, testing them, taking care of each and every horse like his child...even horse's from his stable is loyal towards his master so what you expect from his men Ofcourse they all stood by his side no matter what. 
Thank God shehzaade now understand Farooq sahib is no saint. 👍🏼
But he couldn't  ignore his words...old adviser love to twist thing against Khan sahib

~~~~~~~~~~~~
'Part 4 - My silence is not my weakness. It is the beginning of my revenge'

Perfect lines for the picture 

Edited by binduprasad41 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by karkuzhali

Faroo..q!
Iru..iru..class-kku poittu vandu vechukaren..

KK.
Wow this side of our Periamma is so amusing... 😆 🤗 Periamma hope your excuses worked. Have fun in class.😃
Edited by Kalgi22 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by binduprasad41

Good morning Sachu Patti and all my dear baisas! 😳
Happy Thursday! 🤗

Good evening Lana di, Vathsy di, Pallavi di ,Rekha di and Aparna di 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗
Yes. 👍🏼

Good morning Periamma, Bindu and all my Baisas! 😳

Good evening Lana, Appus, Rekha, Vathsy and Pallu! 😳
Originally posted by lashy

Teaser for chapter 52

~~~~~~~~~~~~
'Part 4 - My silence is not my weakness. It is the beginning of my revenge'
👏 👏 👏

As I worried, it's happening...😭 Hmmm I had my doubts when FS left out without any punishment. So as I doubted he started his nasty plans to destroy AMK and his men..😭
Goodmorning Periyamma, Bindu, Kal, Sandy, and all Baisas...🤗
Goodevening Aparna, Lana, Rekha, and Vathsy...🤗

Fs...😡 he got khan shahib'saccount too and don't want to leave any chance to adding ghee in fire.lashy  this old man comes on nerves now. 😡 he is a knife under cover. we know how much clouds try to cover sun he must be shining so bright but want somthing super from your trasure to pay him his due. like prince gave back to him also.🤗 take rest .
@lana

omg ! you are ks CA today .👏 love reading your post.

Good morning baisas.😃

congratulations lashy shahiba and dear banjaras for new home.🥳

@patti

Happy to see you all well and so cute with your excuse.🤗
woah
this Buddha is more dangerous than the piggy
headlines of part 4...
it's amazing
waiting with bated breath
Update asap dii

The out pour of a very angry Karkuzhali, in Chennai Slang...

" dei..Farooqu...ennada nenachinukire enga Akbara paththi? KoL mooti viduRiya? 
( Are, Farooq! What do you imagine about our Akbar ? Are you back biting?)

" Idu enna velai? idukkuthan, Mecca poittu vandiya? Neeyellam anga pogalamada?..Andha edathaye asuthamakkiduviyeda?
( What is this you are doing? Is that why you visited the holy Mecca? Can people like you go there? Won't you tarnish the name of the holy place?)

" nee enna adviser? nee ennaththa advise pannre? unnakku  yenge  kadavuL bhakti irukkum? Anavasyama antha oNNum aRiyaatha ponna enda verukkare?
(You call yourself an adviser.. What do you advise? Can you ever vouch for your devotion to God?Why do you unnecessarily hate the innocent girl?)

" Dei, enga tamizh naattule Thiruvalluvar-nu  oruththar irundaar theriyuma? Avar unga maadiri aasamingaLukkagaththan 1330 kuRaL  ezhuthiyirukkar.. 10 paatu unakkaga mattum than.. nee ippa seyyiriye, indha velaikkagaththan.. poyi padi..'Puram kooRaaamai'- la enna ezhuthiyirukkar -nu..
( Are, do you know we had a saint called Thiruvalluvar in Tamil Nadu..? He wrote 1330 short  poems only for the sake of people like you.. 10 poems are  simply for you.It is for the action you are doing just now..Go and read what he has written in the exclusive chapter, titled, 'Against Backbiting..')

"UthaaraNaththukku oNNu sollattuma? idha KeLu..

Pagachcholli KeLir Pirippar nagachcholli
Natpaadal Thetraadavar..
( Can I quote an example? There is a KuRaL with meaning like this..
Those who do not use sweet words to reconcile the difference between two friends, will make them mutual enemies by pitting  one against the other by back biting.)
"Idayum KeLu..

Thunniyaar kutramum thootrum  marabinar
Ennaikol yethilaar maattu?
( Listen to this also.. What wouldn't a man, who highlights the lapse of his close friend, do to tarnish the reputation of a third person?)

"Athaan naan solluven.. Ozhungu mariyadaya Akbar kitta 'senjathellam thappu'nnu solli mannippu kelu.. amaam.. adan onakku nallathu..Po.. sollitten..

( That's what I could say..Go and prostrate before Akbar and ask for his pardon, saying what all you have done is wrong.. Yes.. It is the only way for your salvation..Go at once.. )

KK.

Originally posted by lghosh

Oh oh aunty, I want to hear what you are saying to the slimy creature, in English please!! FS, you made our aunty angry...imagine that!! 😡 After the troubles are over, how should he be punished?? What should be done to him? I have to think something really nasty.
[/

QUOTE]
Edited by karkuzhali - 5 years ago

" Idu enna velai? idukkuthan, Mecca poittu vandiya? Neeyellam anga pogalamada?..Andha edathaye asuthamakkiduviyeda?
( What is this you are doing? Is that why you visited the holy Mecca? Can people like you go there? Won't you tarnish the name of the holy place?)

" nee enna adviser? nee ennaththa advise pannre? unnakku  yenge  kadavuL bhakti irukkum? Anavasyama antha oNNum aRiyaatha ponna enda verukkare?
(You call yourself an adviser.. What do you advise? Can you ever vouch for your devotion to God?Why do you unnecessarily hate the innocent girl?)

" Dei, enga tamizh naattule Thiruvalluvar-nu  oruththar irundaar theriyuma? Avar unga maadiri aasamingaLukkagaththan 1330 kuRaL  ezhuthiyirukkar.. 10 paatu unakkaga mattum than.. nee ippa seyyiriye, indha velaikkagaththan.. poyi padi..'Puram kooRaaamai'- la enna ezhuthiyirukkar -nu..
( Are, do you know we had a saint called Thiruvalluvar in Tamil Nadu..? He wrote 1330 short  poems only for the sake of people like you.. It is for the action you are doing just now..Go and read what he has written in the exclusive chapter, titled, 'Against Backbiting..')

Natpaadal Thetraadavar..
Those who do not use sweet words to reconcile the difference between two friends, will make them mutual enemies by pitting  one against the other by back biting.)
"Idayum KeLu..

( Listen to this also.. What wouldn't a man, who highlights the lapse of his close friend, do to tarnish the reputation of a third person?)

"Athaan naan solluven.. Ozhungu mariyadaya Akbar kitta 'senjathellam thappu'nnu solli mannippu kelu.. amaam.. adan onakku nallathu..Po.. sollitten..

( That's what I could say..Go and prostrate before Akbar and ask for his pardon, saying what all you have done is wrong.. Yes.. It is the only way for your salvation..Go at once.. )

KK.

Omg 😲
God...Patti is very angry.. 😲
This time no one is going to save Farooq sahib.. 
What a post ! 👍🏼 👏
Reality check for Farooq sahib ...he needs this...disgusting person.

Patti ...please just relax yourself . 😳
Khan Sahib is surely take care of him. 😊

>>>>>Indha point marandhe pochhu...Periyamma...👍🏼

( Are, do you know we had a saint called Thiruvalluvar in Tamil Nadu..? He wrote 1330 short  poems only for the sake of people like you.. 10 poems are  simply for you.It is for the action you are doing just now..Go and read what he has written in the exclusive chapter, titled, 'Against Backbiting..')

Natpaadal Thetraadavar..
"Idayum KeLu..

KK.

This is Amazingly Awesome...Periyamma...👏👏
Mudhal thadavaiya neenga ippadi tamilla post panneerkinga...😆😆

Thirukkural was also so well used...and very good advice to FS...who is one big hypocrite...preaching something and following the opposite...doing crime in the name of God...These people are the biggest sinners...