Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Silence Speak volumes!

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Nandini's eyes sought out Kunal and she is taken aback. How can she expect Kunal in her future? However she held his hand which symbolizes their venture together from here. Kunal is perplexed. He doesn't understand the new look in Nandini's gaze. While Nandini is too shy to look into his eyes and admit her heart's call. Hence she restrains herself and unable to understand her Kunal steal glances at her. 

After a lot of hardle they reach the temple. Kunal feels the empty space on his hand. The band has gone and with it his future with Mauli.

The purohit mistakes them as husband & wife and blesses them, wishing them an everlasting bond. They both are speechless. They have no words to say to eachother. 

Although there is a special place for silence in this episode. It occupies most of the space tonight and does the maximum amount of talking without making even a single sound. 
And i loved that. πŸ‘ kudos to the creatives.

Deeda confronts Rajdeep and he misbehaves. It brings his raw nature to the surface once more. He asks for pardon due to Mauli's efforts but warns that he will for this take revenge from all of them.I wonder what nasty thing will he do now! But must say Deeda was a daredevil tonight! Claps for her guts! πŸ‘ wish the chappal had landed on Rajdeep's face instead. Serves him right. 

Kunal n Nandini meanwhile walk into the camp. Kunal hurts himself and for the first time Nandini tends to his bruise. 

And while they take part in the gathering and sit side by side, silence looms larger between them. As nice as Kunal is he again shows his extreme caring side towards Nandini and offers his part of meal to her. Nandini is moved and her eyes tell that clearly. 

With each passing moment Kunal is taking a step forward in Nandini's heart, with his act of kindness. Unknown is the fact where this will lead both of them!

There is hesitation-- fear-- and untold words, that play its part in bringing two souls rather close in the closing scene. Both are in a bad phase, trying their level best to hide their feelings from eachother but eyes never lie ! 

They want to speak a lot of things but words are failing them and perhaps they know it won't do them any good either.

I loved the dialogue - "Tum sorry bohot bolti ho. Isme tumhari koyi galti nahi hey." It acts as a metaphor , hinting at the hidden tie that links their destinies.

Destiny does play a major role in this show.

Precap seems interesting! Waiting to see how their journey carries on from here.

It will be interesting to see how Nandini fights with her feelings and what she does in future to hide them.

P.s. I dnt support Ema but I don't like to judge people either. All I know is people do a lot of things under certain circumstances hence i dont blame them. We are humans, we tend to make mistakes. Besides I love imperfect characters. They are more real. I'm watching this show for the fine actors and the plot that seems interesting preety much. 

Anyway Do Share your thoughts on the episode. 

Take care. Good night. ❀️

Edited by Paint.It.BlacK. - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely post TM and I loved the last scene particularly. It was very well shot and both DD and Shakti did an effortless job in conveying their emotions so beuatifully!  They really have a wonderful easy going chemistry as actors.
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
your post gives some relief from all negatively...
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Lovely post as always. I  m liking the story  till now, surely  not supporting ema, always  feel bad for Molly but my real Life good n bad experience  force me believe  on destiny  strongly n always feel everything is predecided, Its my experience,
let see how this story will be, for me this show is different ,definitely  in this show destiny is playing  big roll bothh nadu n kunal are good by heart still in this trouble, all actors are brilliant, story is not predictable , nandu n kunal has beautiful  eyes  they can act perfectly  only with their eyes.
 l like tough love story , i feel more depth in it. Not simple lovely dovely.
I m scare  of Rajdeep what he is going to do next. Hope he will not harm molly this time.he is continuosly warnning her.
rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for this lovely postπŸ€—
I always love to read ur post... the sanity is there...
I watch this show cause of their brave theme... love to take the positivity... on how we can deal with it of its happen to us... 
Love 1 time... marry 1 time... thats sound really nice but the percentage for that in real life? Hmmm...
Its actually a good reality check for everyone...
Sattvas thumbnail
Very beautifully written..
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Indu do you mind adding yesterday's episode caps to your post too. πŸ˜Š 
panchi10 thumbnail
Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I love ur post something written so correct its their destiny who make them together
Alohomora_ thumbnail
I am adding caps for you. This has to be my favourite scene and these two actors did such a fine
 job here.

Edited by Alohomora_ - 5 years ago
Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I haven't watched y'day epi yet so thank you for the update

Ok thing that jumped out was Nandini holding onto Kunals hand and your thoughts of it symbolising togetherness, i beg to differ. To me (considering their situation) it's more of support, anchoring maybe. Holding hands isnt an inclination towards their togetherness, maybe a symbolism of their like-minds or their growing feelings. i really don't know, maybe i reject their togetherness theory because i haven't yet accepted KuNan as a romantic couple but rather a emotionally connected group lol

You cant tell lol that KuNan isn't a thing for me, through i don't mind them falling in love but i'm against the idea of them physically living together. Going off the promos, its safe to say that wont happen since Nandini and Kunal are both good individuals, and love Mauli too much.