Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: jvims

I guess it was one of our adda member who said they posted something related to db..when discussion of this video was out..not sure what they posted..

It was me who said it and I was referring to the poster they showed in last year's MB event which made Shah angry.
SoniSoni12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: grace4317

I too 100% agree with you on this. Someone who has inside news of him bagging projects can be behind this. That is how the way things are happening from December look like. He might have bagged the BD show when he came in December and there comes this double-timing article which didn't serve the purpose because of Eri's post. Later, same thing happened when he started associating with Shanoo, when the casting couch article came. And now all these. Him bagging a movie with EK and then MEA has lit fire on someone's tail and they are trying to burn him down by running with that lit tail here and there. They succeeded in getting him out of the movie. Looks like MEA makers are not bothered about all these images; otw, they would not have signed Piyush who has a bad image than Shah. Hence their plan to oust him of MEA didn't succeed. So now, they are trying their best that he doesn't bag any project with EK. But what they haven't understood is they are playing with EK. The more you irritate her the more she will rebel and do exactly what they don't want to happen. And I think that's why R or Shah are not bothered about clearing the rumors, as all who are concerned know the truth. And all who believe him will believe him; those who don't will never believe how much ever proof they give.

Regarding the FC what you said is right. The way they were giggling in the initial caption they had put along with the video, that was enough fodder for his bashers. They hadn't even said what was the occasion. It's only after Tina and other FCs mentioned about it, they also included it in caption. Last year when they had agreed with ANTV to show DB poster in Shah's MB event, we have seen how Shah angrily was calling them wearonee...Just because Daniel handled it we saw Shah controlling himself.  I will say, unlikee the other 2 Indo FC, this FC currently behaves in a way not like an FC; instead acting as if Eri is their sautan. I hope Shah realises who all among it's members genuinely love him unconditionally and give them a shock treatment. If he can block Gulabo he can do it with some more of them. 

Well said Grace. I wish Shaheer will be strict with his fan clubs especially if he is following them.

If he follows any fan club & they still are taking the liberty to make posts carelessly, it gives an impression to others that he is ok with those posts since he follows them.

Edited by SoniSoni12 - 5 years ago
MichiganGal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey guys :) I hope everyone here is safe and sound and doing well. I spoke to Jaya a couple of weeks back and generally refrain from stalking or posting anything related to ShaRica. I absolutely loved Eri in the promo of KZK and wanted to write an entire paragraph gushing about her but refrained because I really don't want to get back into this. Unfortunately, I had some free time today and ended up stalking ShaRica related stuff. Needless to say it was the worst decision and I am disgusted. I don't think Shaheer and Erica are perfect human beings beyond censure but I am pretty sure they are just as good/as bad as most of the celebrities in showbiz. Bottom-line is we know nothing about any of these people and our only source is articles, rumors and their own interviews. There are actors in Bollywood who have the worst image yet don't receive half the negativity Shaheer (or even Eri) receive. Forget Bollywood, TV actors have been embroiled in worse controversies (like Parth, Sharad, Karan Patel, Sidharth Shukla etc.) yet they don't seem to receive even 1% of the treatment Shaheer receives (where people obsessively tag everyone remotely related to him and start with their theories in random posts). I know I am sounding like a hypocrite here because I used to ship ShaRica myself and called them out on various occasions for some of the stuff they did but at the end of the day, isn't it their freaking personal life? Even if Shaheer is dating Ruchika (I feel horrible saying this but am just trying to convey a point here), isn't it his personal and private life? How exactly does it concern any of the fans? I understand feeling cheated (I would too for a while if god forbid it turns out to be true) but what gave random strangers the right to question them and character assassinate them despite knowing next to nothing about their personal lives? Aren't they actors at the end of the day? Why is their love life subject to so much judgment and scrutiny? I swear TV fans come across as the most obsessed because Bollywood fans move on beyond a point. I don't see a Deepika fan or a Katrina fan obsessively tagging Alia or bashing Neetu on a daily basis or trashing Ranbir in every post he is mentioned just because he cheated on them or broke their hearts. Nor do I see Ranbir fans obsessively character assassinating Deepika or Katrina. Ditto with say a Ranveer-Anushka. But that is exactly what Shaheer and Erica fans are doing. Add to that those psycho Shamya, Aysha and MB fans and you have a recipe for disaster. I know everyone is invested but why don't people know where to freaking draw the line? I believe Shah and Eri are nice people despite whatever flaws they might have but god forbid if they do something shocking (like Shah dating Ruchika), i will rant or feel depressed for a while and move on. Its actually sick that people would rather bash 24/7 by ruining all their IG accounts and contorting absurd theories about their personal and professional lives. I can't believe there are people still harping about why Erica unfollowed Shaheer on his birthday and bashing her for it. News Flash- Its her account, its their life, their wifi, their money. Shaheer can go to London to meet whoever, Erica can unfollow whoever on whatever day and they can marry whoever the hell they want. I know I have been disappointed with their actions on several occasions and I sound like a hypocrite here esp. because am a huge shipper myself but I am honestly sick of all the bashing and scrutiny. People sound so entitled and demanding like Shaheer and Erica are their chacha or behen and they ought to explain every action of theirs to the fans. Let them breath. Please live and let live. 

P.S. Phew I feel better after ranting. I stalked some comments and accounts after ages and it was a mess. So I had to log-in and get it out of my system. I feel better now. Now am going back to log out and I have said a silent prayer to God that I never get this urge again to check whats happening on the ShaRica front πŸ˜†  Stay blessed everyone and continue being the positive and sweet fans you guys have always been :) 
Edited by MichiganGal - 5 years ago
Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MichiganGal

Hey guys :) I hope everyone here is safe and sound and doing well. I spoke to Jaya a couple of weeks back and generally refrain from stalking or posting anything related to ShaRica. I absolutely loved Eri in the promo of KZK and wanted to write an entire paragraph gushing about her but refrained because I really don't want to get back into this. Unfortunately, I had some free time today and ended up stalking ShaRica related stuff. Needless to say it was the worst decision and I am disgusted. I don't think Shaheer and Erica are perfect human beings beyond censure but I am pretty sure they are just as good/as bad as most of the celebrities in showbiz. Bottom-line is we know nothing about any of these people and our only source is articles, rumors and their own interviews. There are actors in Bollywood who have the worst image yet don't receive half the negativity Shaheer (or even Eri) receive. Forget Bollywood, TV actors have been embroiled in worse controversies (like Parth, Sharad, Karan Patel, Sidharth Shukla etc.) yet they don't seem to receive even 1% of the treatment Shaheer receives (where people obsessively tag everyone remotely related to him and start with their theories in random posts). I know I am sounding like a hypocrite here because I used to ship ShaRica myself and called them out on various occasions for some of the stuff they did but at the end of the day, isn't it their freaking personal life? Even if Shaheer is dating Ruchika (I feel horrible saying this but am just trying to convey a point here), isn't it his personal and private life? How exactly does it concern any of the fans? I understand feeling cheated (I would too for a while if god forbid it turns out to be true) but what gave random strangers the right to question them and character assassinate them despite knowing next to nothing about their personal lives? Aren't they actors at the end of the day? Why is their love life subject to so much judgment and scrutiny? I swear TV fans come across as the most obsessed because Bollywood fans move on beyond a point. I don't see a Deepika fan or a Katrina fan obsessively tagging Alia or bashing Neetu on a daily basis or trashing Ranbir in every post he is mentioned just because he cheated on them or broke their hearts. Nor do I see Ranbir fans obsessively character assassinating Deepika or Katrina. Ditto with say a Ranveer-Anushka. But that is exactly what Shaheer and Erica fans are doing. Add to that those psycho Shamya, Aysha and MB fans and you have a recipe for disaster. I know everyone is invested but why don't people know where to freaking draw the line? I believe Shah and Eri are nice people despite whatever flaws they might have but god forbid if they do something shocking (like Shah dating Ruchika), i will rant or feel depressed for a while and move on. Its actually sick that people would rather bash 24/7 by ruining all their IG accounts and contorting absurd theories about their personal and professional lives. I can't believe there are people still harping about why Erica unfollowed Shaheer on his birthday and bashing her for it. News Flash- Its her account, its their life, their wifi, their money. Shaheer can go to London to meet whoever, Erica can unfollow whoever on whatever day and they can marry whoever the hell they want. I know I have been disappointed with their actions on several occasions and I sound like a hypocrite here esp. because am a huge shipper myself but I am honestly sick of all the bashing and scrutiny. People sound so entitled and demanding like Shaheer and Erica are their chacha or behen and they ought to explain every action of theirs to the fans. Let them breath. Please live and let live.

P.S. Phew I feel better after ranting. I stalked some comments and accounts after ages and it was a mess. So I had to log-in and get it out of my system. I feel better now. Now am going back to log out and I have said a silent prayer to God that I never get this urge again to check whats happening on the ShaRica frontπŸ˜† Stay blessed everyone and continue being the positive and sweet fans you guys have always been :)

Thanks for the guest appearance.
+1000 to your post. Happy to see that u have managed to stay out of this and be peaceful.
That outburst was needed.
Ria.C thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Eri liked Ekta's eyes pic 2 hrs ago 3.30am IT πŸ˜ƒ
randommusings thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ria_Ca

Eri liked Ekta's eyes pic 2 hrs ago 3.30am IT πŸ˜ƒ

Netflix addiction πŸ˜† 

Btw Parth has mentioned in his IS next post 11am today. Lets see if its abt KZK2 or not. He is definitely looking very young in his latest look.
Priya212 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good morning everyone and Congratulations for the new adda .
Have an awsome day. 

P.S.  @sun, hope you are feeling better. Take good rest but come back soon to the adda. We all.miss you 

purplegrapes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Good morning girls 
Sun be active as usual πŸ˜ƒ

Eri liking late night and  parth IS makes me they were shooting. 

snehaz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: purplegrapes

Good morning girls 

parth is looking so young in friday pics.. 
i believe.. kzk is going to be a college story in d beginning
ksaba_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: purplegrapes

Good morning girls 

Parth is shooting sumthng early morning..so may b eri was shooting alone if not she was just awake..