Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: AllThingsNice

🐷

Just kidding . Wanted to see your reaction .

Big day is 22 Jan 
Dia 10jan 
Heema22 thumbnail

I'll try to catch up on this one. Has been long since we watched a show together!

I hope you see this . There is no romance . No cliched scenes.  Great father and daughter story .
Heema22 thumbnail

Did you see the other movies I mentioned? Have you watched any of those?

Bucket list is not on u tube so I have to wait . 
Heema22 thumbnail

Wow! Mothers are the best! Not my mom though...second year in a row, no ripe mango curry 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 

When I brought it up, she reminded me of how much milkshake and actual fruit I had consumed in the season. Does that even count? Isn't ripe mango curry a separate entity? A fruit isn't curry and a curry isn't fruit.

No one understands...

I totally understand . After I read thins I made it for our dinner . It was yummy. I ate extra for you 
Heema22 thumbnail

Kerala disaster is very sad . We just send over some money . I hope they get it . It's my favorite state to visit . I visit every time I am in India .

No one was complaining. Only me . On my off day I couldn't finish my errands . 
US differs a lot from natural disasters . Out winter are horrible . Nature is mad at our dumbo president.
Heema22 thumbnail

Koi nahin? Chalo, koi nahin...everyone must be busy.

I am in weekend mood. Team and I are headed for ice cream down the road.

Monday was court appearance. Has been postponed thanks to the demise of Atal Behari Vaypayee. By now, I am annoyed and fed up with this legal case rather than worried about my future.

Big Pain in  A .stay strong and Atal.
Edited by Heema22 - 5 years ago
Heema22 thumbnail

Heema, Atal Behari Vajpayee is no more. I am no fan of anyone belonging to the Sangh. But he was a shade better. He was well-read and decent. Unlike the illiterate goon at the helm of affairs right now.

Anyway, signing out now. Ice cream beckons 😃 Raining slightly too. Perfect for bhutta and kulfi 😃

Very sad . He was sick and it was better for him to go but still sad . He did not passed on 15th which says lot about him . He was good writer , very smart and good poet . Good person in wrong part . We will miss him😭
Heema22 thumbnail
Well, another rainy weekend . Total washout . Actually August is very dry and hot but nature is changing and we have except whatever ! So life goes on .
Shwetha , Pari and Kanan . Hope to see you soon on CC .🤗
AllThingsNice thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heema22

No one ?😭

I had logged in three or four times last week! For two days straight, IF would not load. It seemed as though they were doing some server downtime stuff. Then, I could log on to the CC and read whatever you had posted, but it would not allow me to write or post anything. 

Did anyone else try logging in last week? Did you face the same problem?
AllThingsNice thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I totally understand . After I read thins I made it for our dinner . It was yummy. I ate extra for you 

With friends like you Heema, who needs enemies?? And you ate extra for me?? How sweet is that! Did your stomach pain? (Not that I am mean enough to wish it...just asking if it did)