Indian Idol season 10 2018 ( Invites Only)

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Indian Idol season 10 2018

Welcome everyone. Please read the Chat Club Rules and follow them. Edited by altgr - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail
About the show

In its 10th season this year, Indian Idol is all set to raise the bar yet again with not just impressive talent but their inspiring stories as well. Taking on the mantle as judges will be renowned singer and music composer Vishal Dadlani; popular singer and youth icon Neha Kakkar and the veteran singer and music director Anu Malik while the most loved Maniesh Paul helms the show as the charming host.

Judges

Anu Malik
Vishal Dadlani
Neha Kakkar

Host

Maniesh Paul

Contestants

Edited by altgr - 5 years ago
altgr thumbnail
Members list

altgr

LizzieBennett

naq5

maheen55

Shaitan-Haiwan

JackOfAllTrades

~Raina~

_Bitchaari_Bahu

DiyaS

zaniax

srtor

pjyo

TC_FA
Edited by altgr - 5 years ago
LizzieBennet thumbnail
Good to see the chat is open at least. We can start discussing the show. This week was good, got to hear some great songs thanks to the guests - Anil Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai, Rajkumar Rao and Kamal Haasan.
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
why is there no forum for indian idol?
chalo atleast this is there. this year contestants are very good
altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

why is there no forum for indian idol?

chalo atleast this is there. this year contestants are very good

Welcome. Don't know why the forum is not opened.
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for inviting me  i am regularly watching II 10
Who is your favourite contestant 
LizzieBennet thumbnail
The contestants are good, but I'm not sure I support this trend of taking already established singers instead of giving complete newbies a chance. Last season's winner, Revanth was also an established playback singer in the Telugu Industry. This year we have almost all contestants who have either been winners or participants in another reality show or like Biswajit, established in their own states.
I wasn't surprised at all at Sonia's elimination yesterday. In fact, I predicted it. She had nothing to offer the show either in terms of her personality or her background. No juicy stories to milk! πŸ˜› Just good singing does not work for Indian Idol! πŸ˜†

Anyways, I liked Nitin, Soumya and Avanti a lot. After her last 2 performances, I like Neelanjana too. I don't know how consistent they're going to be though. I didn't enjoy Avanti's performance yesterday, perhaps it was the choice of song. Vibhor is pretty good too. And I like Krishnakali's voice, I don't know why the judges keep picking on her, it's as if they've already decided who they're going to eliminate next!
altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennett

The contestants are good, but I'm not sure I support this trend of taking already established singers instead of giving complete newbies a chance. Last season's winner, Revanth was also an established playback singer in the Telugu Industry. This year we have almost all contestants who have either been winners or participants in another reality show or like Biswajit, established in their own states.

I wasn't surprised at all at Sonia's elimination yesterday. In fact, I predicted it. She had nothing to offer the show either in terms of her personality or her background. No juicy stories to milk!πŸ˜›Just good singing does not work for Indian Idol!πŸ˜†

Anyways, I liked Nitin, Soumya and Avanti a lot. After her last 2 performances, I like Neelanjana too. I don't know how consistent they're going to be though. I didn't enjoy Avanti's performance yesterday, perhaps it was the choice of song. Vibhor is pretty good too. And I like Krishnakali's voice, I don't know why the judges keep picking on her, it's as if they've already decided who they're going to eliminate next!

Now this is happening in all these shows. Most of the contestants have been in some other shows. If someone comes from any regional show, I find it OK but contestants participating in more than one national level shows is not good. May be it's because of so much talent and competition, everyone wants to prove themselves. And for channels and shows it's always benefitial to get already popular contestants.
altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: maheen55

Thanks for inviting me i am regularly watching II 10

Who is your favourite contestant

Welcome. I think I still don't have any favourite. Most of the contestants are really good. I like Ankush, Avanti, Salman, Nitin, Kunal, Soumya. Neelanjana and Indira are good too. Who are your favourites?